Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,572 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? (1044 Views)

Which Logistics Company You Have Used That Is The Best For Importing From China / Thinking Of Shipping Used Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? / I Need An Agro Exporting Company To Help With Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2019
Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing at the port,when the items arrives. it will take maximum of seven working days for it to be completely sold out,interested?contact me via: +2348134340380 (watsapp) Essien. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2019
Thanks for your response so far..

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
Thanks for response so far...
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
Thank you everyone for responses
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by Galads(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
y2kaustin:
Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing at the port,when the items arrives. it will take maximum of seven working days for it to be completely sold out,interested?contact me via: +2348134340380 (watsapp) Essien. Thank you.
Can you send me an e-mail maybe we could strike a deal.
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 9:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Galads:
Can you send me an e-mail maybe we could strike a deal.
...what should be the content of the mail?give me your email address.or you can also add me on watsapp via :+2348134340380
Thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 8:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2019
Morning
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 2:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thanks so far...
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Thanks so far.
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2019
Thank you
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nice response so far,thanks.
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustin(m): 8:15am On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks so far.
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by row2ray(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2019
Is it thy the parts are already available or you just clear
Re: Thinking Of Importing/exporting Used Auto Parts To Nigeria? by MrNairaland: 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
nice

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business Selling Human Hair For Weaving / We provide more exposure for your small business / Imported Art Materials In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.