Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) (1332 Views)

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Dele Momodu Celebrates 26th Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) by GistMeMore: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2019
Media Mogul and former presidential candidate, Dele Momodu celebrates his beautiful younger sister on her birthday. He shared her cute photo on her Instagram with caption;

Happy birthday my dear aburo IJ MAMA and many happy returns.

See more; http://gistmore.com/dele-momodu-celebrates-his-beautiful-sister-on-her-birthday

Lalasticlala

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) by GistMeMore: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2019

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) by NOC1(m): 10:38am On Feb 05, 2019
Who did this song?

Open your legs them wider let me go inside and lock your whole...

She's beautiful..
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2019
This girl go sweet o.
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) by ashewoboy(m): 10:56am On Feb 05, 2019
na wa oh. see as person pikin fresh. if I tell you say I no wish to phuck her. na lie I dey lie. wish I could just take her to my place and give her my okogbolor.
Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin to ynash this one raw na the way forward shocked choi where is my vasiline oooo

I need a verified Nigerian Adsenseee to buy asap

Re: Dele Momodu Celebrates His Beautiful Sister On Her Birthday (Photo) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Happy buffday

(1) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities With The Best Houses 2019!! / Bedroom Video’ Of Actress Salma Mumin Touching Her T*nga Pops Up / "The Gift Of Fatherhood" - Daniel K Daniel And Wife, Tina Welcome A New Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.