Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Am About To Buy 4 Plots Of Land In Ibeju Lekki, What Are The Risk - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am About To Buy 4 Plots Of Land In Ibeju Lekki, What Are The Risk (395 Views)

ELIZABETH GRACE COURT 3, OSBORNE IKOYI! BUY 4 BED MAISONETTE +BQ! PROMO PRICE! / Types Of Investment In Ibeju-lekki WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW! {VIDEO..}. / Buy 4 Plots And Get 40 Bags Of Cement At KINGDOM GARDEN, Ibeju Bus Stop, Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Buy 4 Plots Of Land In Ibeju Lekki, What Are The Risk by suchmuch: 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
I want to buy 4 plots at 1m each in ibeju lekki

Its a family land
We checked from the ministry, its free from aquisition

This is the first time i am buying land in lagos

I want to know what issues can possibly arise before i pay

I wanna pay Tomorrow btw
Re: I Am About To Buy 4 Plots Of Land In Ibeju Lekki, What Are The Risk by rottennaija(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
suchmuch:
I want to buy 4 plots at 1m each in ibeju lekki

Its a family land
We checked from the ministry, its free from aquisition

This is the first time i am buying land in lagos

I want to know what issues can possibly arise before i pay

I wanna pay Tomorrow btw

Why not engage the services of a legal professional. True, you will pay a little for his services, but it will save you from some headache

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Buy 4 Plots Of Land In Ibeju Lekki, What Are The Risk by suchmuch: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
rottennaija:

Why not engage the services of a legal professional. True, you will pay a little for his services, but it will save you from some headache
thanks, i already engaged myself in the service of a legal professional who promised heaven and earth, he gave me a land that was already acquired by an estate
Thank God someone alerted me to check before payment, thats why i just throw the question openly to get advise
Re: I Am About To Buy 4 Plots Of Land In Ibeju Lekki, What Are The Risk by rottennaija(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
suchmuch:
thanks, i already engaged myself in the service of a legal professional who promised heaven and earth, he gave me a land that was already acquired by an estate
Thank God someone alerted me to check before payment, thats why i just throw the question openly to get advise
Hmmm, OK. Just be careful
Re: I Am About To Buy 4 Plots Of Land In Ibeju Lekki, What Are The Risk by Chisler(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Contact my number....09095584101...Emmanuel by name..Would help you with getting secured land with no emcumbrances and fully free from government acquisition.

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Alapere Ketu / Advertise Your Estate And Properties On Real Estate TV(R2TV) On GOTV Channel 112 / Dakilog Global Resources Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.