Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan (873 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / Common Mistakes During Ramadhan / Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan by experts: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2010
Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan!

Sheik Fathima Abdul Kalam Assalamu Allaikum Brothers and Sisters in Islam,

I read this article. It was so wonderful. I am really sorry i was not able to have a proper reference of hadith for this. Masha Allah after going through these, i did not want to restrict myself in sharing with my Brothers and sisters just because there is no reference. As we all know that Allah (S.W.T)'s Mercy is overflowing, His Generosity and Kindness beyond our comprehension during this unique month as stated by our Noble Prophet Muhammad SallAllahu alaihi wasallam; let us perform taraweeh and make these as a dua.

As this Blessed Month slowly slips away, as surely as the moon’s face slowly changes before our eyes, the seconds for earning the Divine Bounties are so precious.

Rewards For Performing Taraweeh During Ramadhan

1ST NIGHT - Almighty Allah Ta’ala forgives all the sins of a Mu’min.

2nd NIGHT – Allah Ta’ala will forgive your parents if they died as Mu’min

3rd NIGHT - Below the Arsh-Allah’s throne an Angel is commanded to proclaim: "O, MU’MIN your deed was pure, Allah Ta’ala has forgiven your past sins"

4th NIGHT - You are awarded the thawaab of reading the Torah, Injeel, Zaboor and the Quraan Majid.

5th NIGHT - You get thawaab equal to that which you would gain if you read your salaat in the Sanctuary of the Ka’aba, Al-Madina Al-Munawwarah and Masjid Aqsa.

6th NIGHT - You gain the thawaab of the Tawaaf made by the 70,000 angels made at Baitul Mamoor in the seventh sky.

7th NIGHT - You receive the thawaab of those good people who helped Musa alaihis Salaam when he fought Fir’un and Haman.

8th NIGHT - The rewards for the 8th Taraweeh are equal to the thawaab awarded to Ibrahim alaihis Salaam

9th NIGHT - The rewards of this night are that one becomes the beloved of Allah Ta’ala, Allah loves that servant.

10th NIGHT - Allah proclaims for you all the best in the world, one is endowed with the goodly provisions of this world and the Hereafter.

11th NIGHT - The reward for this night is that when a Mu’min leaves this world, he does so with Iman.

12th NIGHT - On the Day of Resurrection you will appear with a face with so much Nur, lustre on it, as much as the shining full moon.

13th NIGHT - On the Day of Resurrection, you will be protected from evil and stand secure.

14th NIGHT - On the Day of Resurrection, the Angels will be witnesses for the Taraweeh you are performing. On this evidence Allah Ta’ala will grant your entry into Paradise without account.

15th NIGHT - All the Angels who carry the Throne and the Footstool pronounce benedictions for the servant performing Taraweeh on this night.

16th NIGHT - Allah Ta’ala gives instructions giving you immunity from Jahannam, and entitling you to enter Jannah.

17th NIGHT - Allah grants you the thawaab of the Anbiya Alaihumus Salaam

18th NIGHT - On this night an Angel announces that Allah is happy with you, and your parents.

19th NIGHT- The reward for this night is that Allah Ta’ala elevates your position in Jannah.

20th NIGHT- On this night Allah Ta’ala rewards you by granting to you the thawaab of the martyred and the pious.

21st NIGHT - On this night, Allah Ta’ala builds a pavilion of Nur for you in Paradise.

22nd NIGHT - You will arrive to the Resurrection ground duly freed from sorrow and distress.

23rd NIGHT - On this night Allah Ta’ala makes a garden ("shaher"wink for you in Jannah.

24th NIGHT - On this night Allah Ta’ala grants twenty-four duas, prayers.

25th NIGHT - Allah Ta’ala lifts his punishment from your grave.

26th NIGHT - Allah Ta’ala increases for you the thawaab of 40 years.

27th NIGHT - The rewards for this night of Taraweeh are that you will be able to cross the Pul-Siraat (bridge) like lightning.

28th NIGHT - Your position in Paradise is increased by one stage.

29th NIGHT - Allah Ta’ala grants the thawaab of 1,000 "makabul" (accepted) Hajj.

30th NIGHT - By performing this night of Taraweeh you would be one of the many persons who, on the Day of Resurrection will hear Allah Ta’ala say in Paradise, "Eat whichever fruit you like to eat, bathe with the water of Salsabil and drink from the Kawthar! I am thy Lord and you are my slave!

May we all be striving our utmost, increasing our efforts in all aspects of our Deen, and encouraging others to do so, thereby gaining our own thawaab as well as what we have encouraged.

All good is from Allah (S.W.T) whereas mistakes are from this humble speck. May Allah (S.W.T) Bless all readers, bringing you all closer to Him and our beloved Rasul SallAllahu alaihi wasallam. Ameen.

Please remember me and my family in your duas.

(1) (Reply)

Christainity And Islam / Muslims ‘Expect No Criticism’ / We Are In The Ending Of The End Time. No Muslim Will Make Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.