Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token (432 Views)

Diamond Data Services: Become A Data Reseller With Just 3k And Earn Up To 20k We / Be A Data Reseller With Zero Capital. / How To Become A Data Reseller (no worry about share limit or validity issues) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token by debielily(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Start data reselling business with just a token and become financially independent,join the WhatsApp group via the link below for more info

https:///LgZNtZjM4ygKtNpFXlk3hh
Re: Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token by EGJOSEPH1(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2019
What kind of link is this?

Check the link and re-post the right link.
Re: Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token by debielily(f): 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token by debielily(f): 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2019
I think the link is being shortened
Contact me on 07016158983
Re: Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token by EGJOSEPH1(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2019
This opportunity is still ongoing even if the poster have mistakenly given us a wrong link. I'm a VTU Business DEALER, Chat me on WHATSAPP, let me teach you on how you can make money 2ru VTU Business where you earn residual income as millions of Nigerians top up their phones with Airtime and DataBundle

The smartest way to make money in Nigeria is to start a recession proof business. That is, a business whose product or services are everyday necessities and are always in huge demand: No matter the state of the economy @ any time period. One of such business is this Lucrative TELE-COM Dealer Autopilot Business.
There are about 90Million Active mobile phones lines in Nigeria —– that’s about half of the country‘s population, & the number keep increasing on dally basis as long as people keep buying & activating new lines… And the average phone user’s buys recharge cards every day.This, coupled with the fact that communication over the phone is now an everyday need, explain why this is a very Hot business for you right now. if you are looking to start your own Hot Lucrative Business In Nigeria, then you should consider starting a (TELE-COM Dealer Autopilot Business.
) Setup your own VTU AUTOPILOT CASH CODE BUSINESS ONLINE STORE today and start earning residual income as never before.

This is a complete system where you can earn massive income by selling Airtime, Data Bundle, bulk sms, DsTV/GoTV/StarTimes Subscriptions, ets online and also earn residual commissions/income as thousands of people from anywhere in Nigeria registers on your platform and purchase any of the above mentioned services. A system where you can generate VOUCHER PIN from the comfort of your home. A system with ready-made multiple payment platform. This is neither a guide nor a tutorial nor an e-book nor a video. It is a COMPLETE BUSINESS SOLUTION for anyone that wants to make money.

Let Us Set up a Complete VTU Reliable API airtime top-up with a Content Management System within 1 to 2 days!
You do not need any programming or technical expertise to set up a Top up or Mobile recharge website like ours. All you need is to allow our expert Team to do the Job for you while you keep earning residual income.
Save time, energy and start making money effortlessly just like we do every day.

**0806-579-0083 ==> Call/Text/WhatsApp

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Re: Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token by firstimage: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2019
If data or airtime is the problem
Them www.vtu.com.ng is the solution

AIRTIME 10℅ discount
. DATA 10℅ discount
Mtn sme data share N400

WWW.VTU.COM.NG

INFO @ 08181808888

I BELIEVE IT HELPS
Re: Become A Data Reseller With Just A Token by debielily(f): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Now buying airtime, all networks, contact 08148337436 for deal. Instant payment. We buy at a very good price.

(1) (Reply)

TBC Coin Needed / Start Your Telecom Business With Zero Capital / Ondo’s Strides In Bitumen Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.