Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction (539 Views)

Shadal Homes Design: 2 Units Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow Construction / Umuahia Portable Four Bedroom Bungalow / PHOTOS: House Construction With Plastic Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by sisieko02: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hello house, am currently on my four bedroom bungalow project. Already done the foundation. I plan on starting work on the site again soon beginning from filling the foundation, am not doing the German Floor cos my research made me understand that it’s not compulsory. Am going to fill the foundation and start setting of blocks. Plus pillars are around the foundation already. I want to raise the building from foundation to lintel. Can the professionals in the house assist me with the amount of sharp sand, granite, soft sand cement that I will need to raise this building to lintel. No need to including prices. I would really appreciate your reply’s. Am hoping the popular builders in the house like spyder880, hajj mufutau will also see this post and advise me. Thanks all in advance. I will probably open a new thread to show my building from foundation till finish when it’s time so that others willing to embark on such project but don’t know much can get one or two ideas from the project updates.
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Your location will determine cost of materials. I bought cement last for #2,500, Ogunbanwo State.

I'm sure other gurus in the house will help better.

Congrats...

1 Like

Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Your location will determine cost of materials. I bought cement last for #2,500, Ogun State.

I'm sure other gurus in the house will help better.

Congrats...
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by sisieko02: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Location is in otta sir. Am not really looking for prices of materials but the quantity of materials for a four bedroom bungalow from foundation to lintel. 2trips of sand, one tipper of gravel etc.... if you know what I mean. smiley
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by haywire07(m): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Can the professionals in the house assist me with the amount of sharp sand, granite, soft sand cement that I will need to raise this building to lintel. No need to including prices.

Professionals should assist with the amount of ..... angry
Without seeing the architectural design?

How about I tell you one trip of sand and stone is enough and half bag of cement. ? undecided
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by fendorf(m): 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
Contact us for your Granite(directly from the quarry)
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by sisieko02: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
That’s why I said professionals because they’ve built different kinds of houses and have so much experience so without seeing a plan, since they must have built a four bedroom bungalow before, they will have an idea of what am asking without needing to see the house plan. If you know what I mean. They are professionals, common.... they can figure this out easy out of experience without looking at the plan. They must have built a four bedroom bungalow before.
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by Larwin(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
Quantity ll depend on the size of your build wink @sisieko02

1 Like

Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by sisieko02: 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
@larwin thanks and glad you are here. I’ve seen your builds before and trust your comment. Lol. Here is the plan sir.
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by Larwin(m): 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
@sisieko02 cheesy Me don't build ó, but if you are looking for no 1 geologist on nairaland.com, no 1 borehole expert... That's me. grin cheesy. Let me call my Oga @kolashangone. He ll answer with speed
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by sisieko02: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Ehn ehn, I tought so too that I mistook you for someone else. I would appreciate if you draw the attention of the building gurus. Thanks a lot. How much do you charge for machine boreholes though @larwin
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by Larwin(m): 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Which part of Otta is your site located @sisieko02, The gurus ll definitely respond, mostlikely they are just leaving sites wink
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by sisieko02: 6:47am On Feb 07, 2019
site is located near winners
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by joycluv: 9:06am On Feb 07, 2019
You should understand that there are different types of four bedroom bungalow. The quantity of materials will depend largely on the size of the house, it's features etc. So,describe your build,or share your plan and you'll definitely get assistance.
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by sisieko02: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Thank you @joycluv I’ve gotten what I needed. Thanks all.
Re: Four Bedroom Bungalow Construction by phorget(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Congratulations on the project you've started so far and glad to know that you've been able to get what you needed as per this post. However, you can still contact us for the finishing works.
Ones you are through with all the block works then that is where we come in to handle things like your Concrete Facials,Artworks and POP, Tiles,Mabble installation and supply, Screening and Painting,Furnishings and Beddings etc.
Watsapp on 08036168806 for free abstract estimations.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale Rush Now / Affordable Land For Sale In Abijo Opp. Abijo Gra, Lekki / Come in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.