Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,964 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Stay Of Scammers On Nairaland. Ask People On NL For Reviews Before Dealing. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stay Of Scammers On Nairaland. Ask People On NL For Reviews Before Dealing. (237 Views)

List And Names Of SCAMMERS / Innoson Files Motion For Stay Of Execution Over Arrest Warrant / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Of Scammers On Nairaland. Ask People On NL For Reviews Before Dealing. by Flexiblemoi: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY JXCHANGER2018 .HE IS A FRAUD.

TOLD HIM I HAD 700$ PAYPAL ,and he said he can pay 315 per dollar.

Being the first time dealing with him , i said i would transfer a small amount first, test his trust and then send the rest . I told him i would send 100$ first.He agreed.

Unfortunately paypal netwrk started acting up (Thank God for that) . I sent him $50 ( to wandarugo6@yahoo.com and the name JOY MATI) and was unable to send the rest that day. I notified him that the netwrk wouldnt allow any transactions for now.

I do not know why , but he can pay for the $50 and then when the network goes through , il send the rest. HE BLUNTLY REFUSED.

This drew my attention and arose my suspicion. He said I MUST SEND THE $100 FIRST OR HE WOULDNT PAY.

I told him its not my fault. I even screenshot the netwrk error to him. I then said if he is not willing to pay , then he can REFUND the $50,

HE said he would ASK THE PERSON HE GAVE TO REFUND. NOW A THIRD PARTY IS INVOLVED. WE HAVE BEEN ON THIS REFUNDING THING FOR ABOUT 3DAYS AND I SEND HIM MESSAGES, HE READS THEM AND IGNORES.

HE IS ONLINE BUT PRETENDS NOT TO SEE THE MESSAGE. I HAVE DECIDED TO BRING THIS TO THIS PLATFORM, BEFORE TAKING ANY OTHER ACTION, JUST INCASE THERE IS SOMEONE HERE THAT CAN TALK TO HIM OR SPEAK A LANGUAGE
HE UNDERSTANDS.

LIKE I TOLD HIM , BASHING A MAN'S INTEGRITY FOR $50 ISNT WORTH IT, BUT IF THE MAN DID IT ON PURPOSE, THEN HE DESERVES IT AND MORE.

SO NAIRALANDERS PLS ASK JXCHANGER2018 [color=#990000][/color]TO REFUND THE $50 I SENT HIM. AND I ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY OFF HIM. I THINK THIS IS WHAT HE DOES - STEALING LITTLE FUNDS OFF PEOPLE. IF I HAD SENT HIM THE ENTIRE $700, HE WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME.THATS FOR SURE.
HE THAT IS FAITHFUL WITH LITTLE IS FAITHFUL WITH MUCH.

PLS BE WARNED, NOT EVERYONE IN NARALAND IS TRUSTWORTHY.

BUT I KNOW ALOT OF TRUSTWORTHY FOLKS HERE TOO THAT STICK TO THEIR WORDS. NOT RIP OFFS LIKE JXCHANGER2018.

IM SURE HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME OR IS A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD FALL FOR HIS SCAM.

BE IT BITCOIN , PAYPAL OR ANYTHING, AN UNTRUSTWORTHY FELLOW WOULD ACT THE SAME REGARDLESS. HE CLAIMS "INSTANT PAYMENT IS HIS NICKNAME...LIE...NO PAYMENT IS HIS NICKNAME.
Re: Stay Of Scammers On Nairaland. Ask People On NL For Reviews Before Dealing. by godwinstringed1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
He thinks making people cry will help make him smile..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Numbers Verification / Need Driver For Uber&taxify / Nec Projector Model VT47 for sale at a cheap price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.