Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Fraud Alert!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Alert!!!! (488 Views)

Warning: Potential Fraud Alert Regarding Palmpay / Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! / Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert!!!! by Flexiblemoi: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Please stay away from Frauds on this and any platform or any dealer using this credentials :

phone number 0903-401-2513.
Or with the associating email wandarugo6@yahoo.com (paypal)
or name JOY MATI ( Paypal)
Or Business name JxChanger2018

see one of the reasons why below. He changes his alias to dupe people, but uses same number. Be warned.

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY JXCHANGER2018 .HE IS A FRAUD.

TOLD HIM I HAD 700$ PAYPAL ,and he said he can pay 315 per dollar.

Being the first time dealing with him , i said i would transfer a small amount first, test his trust and then send the rest . I told him i would send 100$ first.He agreed.

Unfortunately paypal netwrk started acting up (Thank God for that) . I sent him $50 ( to wandarugo6@yahoo.com and the name JOY MATI) and was unable to send the rest that day. I notified him that the netwrk wouldnt allow any transactions for now.

I do not know why , but he can pay for the $50 and then when the network goes through , il send the rest. HE BLUNTLY REFUSED.

This drew my attention and arose my suspicion. He said I MUST SEND THE $100 FIRST OR HE WOULDNT PAY.

I told him its not my fault. I even screenshot the netwrk error to him. I then said if he is not willing to pay , then he can REFUND the $50,

HE said he would ASK THE PERSON HE GAVE TO REFUND. NOW A THIRD PARTY IS INVOLVED. WE HAVE BEEN ON THIS REFUNDING THING FOR ABOUT 3DAYS AND I SEND HIM MESSAGES, HE READS THEM AND IGNORES.

HE IS ONLINE BUT PRETENDS NOT TO SEE THE MESSAGE. I HAVE DECIDED TO BRING THIS TO THIS PLATFORM, BEFORE TAKING ANY OTHER ACTION, JUST INCASE THERE IS SOMEONE HERE THAT CAN TALK TO HIM OR SPEAK A LANGUAGE
HE UNDERSTANDS.

LIKE I TOLD HIM , BASHING A MAN'S INTEGRITY FOR $50 ISNT WORTH IT, BUT IF THE MAN DID IT ON PURPOSE, THEN HE DESERVES IT AND MORE.

SO NAIRALANDERS PLS ASK JXCHANGER2018 [color=#990000][/color]TO REFUND THE $50 I SENT HIM. AND I ADVISE EVERYONE TO STAY OFF HIM. I THINK THIS IS WHAT HE DOES - STEALING LITTLE FUNDS OFF PEOPLE. IF I HAD SENT HIM THE ENTIRE $700, HE WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME.THATS FOR SURE.
HE THAT IS FAITHFUL WITH LITTLE IS FAITHFUL WITH MUCH.

PLS BE WARNED, NOT EVERYONE IN NARALAND IS TRUSTWORTHY.

BUT I KNOW ALOT OF TRUSTWORTHY FOLKS HERE TOO THAT STICK TO THEIR WORDS. NOT RIP OFFS LIKE JXCHANGER2018.

IM SURE HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME OR IS A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION. PLEASE NO ONE SHOULD FALL FOR HIS SCAM.

BE IT BITCOIN , PAYPAL OR ANYTHING, AN UNTRUSTWORTHY FELLOW WOULD ACT THE SAME REGARDLESS. HE CLAIMS "INSTANT PAYMENT IS HIS NICKNAME...LIE...NO PAYMENT IS HIS NICKNAME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert!!!! by michelKalib(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Thanks for sharing your kind of information.
Re: Fraud Alert!!!! by Flexiblemoi: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
u welcme
michelKalib:
Thanks for sharing your kind of information.
Re: Fraud Alert!!!! by Adeyemi0(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sorry for the loss OP... please how do I get a PayPal that can send and receive payment?
Re: Fraud Alert!!!! by Nzefund(m): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
check my signature and chat me on whatsapp.
Adeyemi0:
Sorry for the loss OP... please how do I get a PayPal that can send and receive payment?

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Over 10,000 Weekly (A Part Time Way Of Surviving) / I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Be Sure I Was Indeed Rich - Dangote / @gowaga68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.