Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,855 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Get Free Valentine Cake This Season - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Free Valentine Cake This Season (282 Views)

How To Buy Stuffs At Cheaper Price At Idumota Market, Lagos This Season / Femi Otedola , Wife and Children In Lovely Picture To Celebrate Valentine / Free Valentine Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Valentine Cake This Season by Chioma14: 1:56am On Feb 06, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, valentine is fast approaching �
Plan to get him/her something light and special ☺

Valentine hampers are available for pre-order����� They range from 10k - 50k or more. You can get a free cake when you buy up to 27k worth of products plus free shipping ��� yeah we want to make this Valentine special for you and your loved ones. Grab this opportunity sharp sharp.
Just DM me the price range you'd like and what you'd like the hamper to contain.
Or chat me up on 08127714482 Thanks

Re: Get Free Valentine Cake This Season by Chioma14: 2:26am On Feb 07, 2019
Chioma14:

Ladies and gentlemen, valentine is fast approaching �
Plan to get him/her something light and special ☺

Valentine hampers are available for pre-order����� They range from 10k - 50k or more. You can get a free cake when you buy up to 27k worth of products plus free shipping ��� yeah we want to make this Valentine special for you and your loved ones. Grab this opportunity sharp sharp.
Just DM me the price range you'd like and what you'd like the hamper to contain.
Or chat me up on 08127714482 Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank Deepens Financial Inclusion, Launches Ecobankpay Zone At Alaba / 60man House Boat In Delta State / Forex Signals And Expanding Triangle Elliott Wave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.