Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Introducing P Square's New Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Introducing P Square's New Mansion (9806 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / P Square's New Album The Invasion Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing P Square's New Mansion by rockers: 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2010

Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by mamagee3(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
The house looks way expensive. . .

Anyway, this is a result of talent and hardwork. . .I hope they enjoy their new found wealth.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Dolemite(f): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2010
Goddamm!! now THAT is a house. shocked
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by googles: 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wahala dey ooo
wahala dey
i dey see danger
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by blacksta(m): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2010
Them deserve am - They are hard workers grin
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Travelista(f): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2010
Do they live together?
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by puskin: 1:14am On Aug 21, 2010
That house does everything for them. . . their recording studio, dance studio, rehearsal studio, etc and their wives/gfs' all have an abode in that house.

What a HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by tpiah: 2:42am On Aug 21, 2010
looks interesting.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Outstrip(f): 5:06am On Aug 21, 2010
It's a big house but at the risk of sounding mean it is still an ugly house
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by THEAMAKA(f): 5:11am On Aug 21, 2010
yeah its big and ugly. . .

i would have bought a big chunk of land in Plateau State and built a fat estate.
they've got nice weather.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by hackney(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^^^ remember the riots there ; legendary.
Worth considering.
Finally, they have a house they can call their own.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by THEAMAKA(f): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2010
hackney:

^^^^ remember the riots there ; legendary.
Worth considering.
Finally, they have a house they can call their own.
yeah, thats the only unattractive thing about that area. . .
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by sjeezy8: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2010
is this one a manion? LOL

looks like a regular house to me

1 Like

Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by THEAMAKA(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

is this one a manion? LOL

no, its a mansion. grin
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by sjeezy8: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2010
lol mansion
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by spikedcylinder: 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2010
Is it just me or is that house hideous?
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by mamagee3(f): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Is it just me or is that house hideous?
Hideous?

What's ugly about it?. . .I know the front view of the house is just ugly.

But inside the house is sooo much better.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by blacksta(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2010
mama-gee:

Hideous?

What's ugly about it?. . .I know the front view of the house is just ugly.

But inside the house is sooo much better.

You seem to know so much about the inside of the house - You must be one the p square girl dancers
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by londoner: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
I dont like the outside because of the colour. However, to me this signifies that you can make it in Nigeria and live the life that people usually feel you can only get by moving to a foreign country ie "American dream". I love this, up Naija!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Harzan(m): 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2010
This guys rocks really hard!!!
I love them!!!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2010
if those toyotas in front are their cars, them no go smell near mtv cribs cheesy cheesy
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by philip0906(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2010
oyb:

if those toyotas in front are their cars, them no go smell near mtv cribs cheesy cheesy
grin grin them fit manage mtv africa cribs grin grin [s]but those are not their rides sha,maybe those of amebo photographers[/s]
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Tstark(m): 12:39am On Aug 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

yeah its big and ugly. . .

i would have bought a big chunk of land in Plateau State and built a fat estate.
they've got nice weather.

, and what the hell do you know? Didn't you just turn 13 this year? Amaka stop poking your flat nose in grown folks business!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by THEAMAKA(f): 2:16am On Aug 23, 2010
Tstark:

, and what the hell do you know? Didn't you just turn 13 this year? Amaka stop poking your flat nose in grown folks business!
i can see you are desperate for my attention, and now you're getting it.
what exactly caused your silly outburst? or are you just frustrated and feel like being heard?
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 23, 2010
so these two adult guys bought ONE house to share?! arent they the most successful group in 9ja?
brother or not, they definitely should each have their own houses, especially if they're gonna have wives/gfs and babies pretty soon. . . . . . . . . .this is asking for women wahala! rotflmao
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by MrCork1: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2010
Thiese ugly looking skinny Ursher wannabee area boys cannut sing. They cannut speak even english nor read & right. They

are a publick this grace to Nigeria and they need to quit singing. my gran morther sings beetter

English languages is their biggeest t eniemy. the only people who buy their records are pirates from alaba markets (no oofense)
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2010
^^^^^ we can clearly see that you made all these writing mistakes knowingly. dont try so hard, bro!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by MrCork1: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2010
tank yoiu James brown!!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by cleversecj: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2010
Posted by: Mr Cork

Thiese  ugly looking skinny Ursher wannabee  area boys  cannut sing. They cannut speak even  english nor read & right. They

are a publick this grace [/b]to  Nigeria and they need to quit singing. [b]my gran morthe[/i]r sings [i]beetter

English languages is their biggeest t eniemy.  the only people who buy their records are pirates from alaba markets  (no oofense)

Mr. Cork, stop been ridiculous, you can't even write simple English you claim to know too much, from the way you are sounding it's like you are paid to discredit them.

Mr. Cork, do your English corrections.
1Thiese (These) 2. cannut (cannot) 3. english (English) 4. right (write) 5.this grace (disgrace)6. my (My) 7. morther (mother) 8. beeter (better) 9. oofense (offence) use your dictionary.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by MrCork1: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2010
cleversecj, brother, u aither related to pSqark or u a primary skool teacher? what has my spelling gots to do with anything??

how the heck can those 2 uglly looking skinnny out dated break dancing area boys repecent Nigeria whne they cant even spek english? (no ofense)

they will need a interpreter if they go for job intaview coz i neever understand there english when they talk or sing like school chilrens (no ofense)
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Lablaza(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2010
mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, whaohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wat a mansion, i love it
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Ignatio(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
Wonder why some are always hating?
The house is ehhh cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erica Makes It To Xvideos, Nigerians React (photo) / Meet 23yrs Old Who Owns The Biggest Hotel In IMO State / If Rihanna Had Bigger Hips,this How She Looks Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.