Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? (930 Views)

Help! A Nairaland link on downloading Movies. / Download movies/series here. Got any movie in mind? comment to get ur D-link / What Are Your Best Movies/Series In 2017? See Mine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Oh guys, being a movie lover...i have been heartbroken since I discovered this yesterday cry
Is it really a crime or a sin to download movies online?
Are there any legal sites where one could download movies for free as I can't begin to imagine the boredom that might strike me if I stopped watching my series and movies anytime I want cry I'm really so sad and this has been bothering me since yesterday.
Right now, I'm about to go to work to download the remaining episodes of "HomeComing" series but I'm feeling guilty and sad and even more sad for feeling guilty about it.... Help me cry cry
Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by Ay77(m): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Meaningless ACT cry
Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Ay77:
Meaningless ACT cry
Hummmmm.... How?
Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by Ay77(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Hummmmm.... How?

It's changes nothing!!... Sheybi na data you take download am
Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Ay77:

It's changes nothing!!... Sheybi na data you take download am
Hummmmm yes... So it doesn't really counts?
Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by Ay77(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=BecaciaBarbie post=75466278]
Hummmmm yes... So it doesn't really counts? [/quote

Yeah cool]

1 Like

Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by oweniwe(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Oh guys, being a movie lover...i have been heartbroken since I discovered this yesterday cry
Is it really a crime or a sin to download movies online?
Are there any legal sites where one could download movies for free as I can't begin to imagine the boredom that might strike me if I stopped watching my series and movies anytime I want cry I'm really so sad and this has been bothering me since yesterday.
Right now, I'm about to go to work to download the remaining episodes of "HomeComing" series but I'm feeling guilty and sad and even more sad for feeling guilty about it.... Help me cry cry

I used to think like you are thinking...

But the reality is very simple and plain

You can hardly become rich or respected in today's world by not doing somethings out of place.

Dangote is a rich man.. would you like to be like Dangote? You will say yes .... But do you know how many innocent people dangote trucks have killed? Did dangote compensate those people's families, mostly no.... If you want to be rich like Dangote, you might have to kill people indirectly.

Anthony Joshua makes millions of pounds from winning just one fight..... Can you enter the boxing ring to beat another human being to pulp with your hands for money? Can you allow your son become a boxer?

You see actresses buying cars , houses and they would post the pictures on social media "Small girl with big God"... But do you know how many men they slept with to get the money? If a married man offers you N5m just for a round of sex, will you agree?

My point is:. The thing you are calling "sin" /"bad" ... People you see riding flasy cars or living in big mansions, they did terrible things to get the money, and they won't bathe an eyelid to do worse ...... While you are sitting there calling "small thing" sin.

As far as you are not hurting anybody or you are not forcing anybody to do anything for you or you are not stealing or telling lies to deceive ..... My friend, the world is hard rough place.... Abeg carry go

2 Likes

Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
oweniwe:

I used to think like you are thinking...

But the reality is very simple and plain

You can hardly become rich or respected in today's world by not doing somethings out of place.

Dangote is a rich man.. would you like to be like Dangote? You will say yes .... But do you know how many innocent people dangote trucks have killed? Did dangote compensate those people's families, mostly no.... If you want to be rich like Dangote, you might have to kill people indirectly.

Anthony Joshua makes millions of pounds from winning just one fight..... Can you enter the boxing ring to beat another human being to pulp with your hands for money? Can you allow your son become a boxer?

You see actresses buying cars , houses and they would post the pictures on social media "Small girl with big God"... But do you know how many men they slept with to get the money? If a married man offers you N5m just for a round of sex, will you agree?

My point is:. The thing you are calling "sin" /"bad" ... People you see riding flasy cars or living in big mansions, they did terrible things to get the money, and they won't be an eyelid to do worse ...... While you are sitting there calling "small thing" sin.

As far as you are not hurting anybody or you are not forcing anybody to do anything for you or you are not stealing or telling lies to deceive ..... My friend, the world is hard rough place.... Abeg carry go
Woooow thank you so much for this!!! I mean I was so pissed as to why downloading my favorite movies should be considered a crime... But just like you said, in as much as my action isn't hurting anyone, then it is okay...

Thank yoou so much!!!
Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by oweniwe(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by Museum: 8:59am On May 18, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Woooow thank you so much for this!!! I mean I was so pissed as to why downloading my favorite movies should be considered a crime... But just like you said, in as much as my action isn't hurting anyone, then it is okay...

Thank yoou so much!!!

The act is wrong, why?, because downloads of protected/non rights free material is illegal and tantamount to stealing. However it is said, justifications of wrongs based on its notoriety, acceptance or being a means to an end does not cleanse an unjust act of its evil nor illegality. If you will have movies that much, why not paid subscriptions?

With the previous argument, you will end up doing a lot of wrong, on a deceived conscience. Please think carefully.
Re: Downloading Movies/series Online A Criminal Act/ Sinful Act? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:47am On May 18, 2019
Museum:

The act is wrong, why?, because downloads of protected/non rights free material is illegal and tantamount to stealing. However it is said, justifications of wrongs based on its notoriety, acceptance or being a means to an end does not cleanse an unjust act of its evil nor illegality. If you will have movies that much, why not paid subscriptions?

With the previous argument, you will end up doing a lot of wrong, on a deceived conscience. Please think carefully.
Yes you are right.... I have decided to download only old movies as far back as 10years or even more, because I believe they must have made their profiits from the movie.Secondly, I read online the other day where these foreign producers agree that illegal Downloads helps to bring more awareness to the movie, which is a good thing for them.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone Gallery / Bbnaija2020: OMG!!! Clips Of Neo, Vee, Lilo, Eric, Katrina, Praise, Nengi And Pr / Black Panther (chadwick Boseman) Death, Biography, Movies, Family, Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.