Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Ffp(first Female President) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ffp(first Female President) (893 Views)

The Female President (Chapter 1) / My First Female Child Day Sweet Me For Body / The First Female President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffp(first Female President) by adefajosekayo(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2019
IF YOU WANT THIS STORY AS A PDF FILE MESSAGE ME ON WHATSAPP--08060469474 STARTING FROM FEBRUARY 16
Allghts Reserved.
This story is entirely fiction and for mature audience. The names, characters and Incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author’s Imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.
The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the Author of this work.
No part of this book may be reproduced in any form written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author.
Typos, grammatical errors/blunders etc should be ignored or corrected. Comments and likes is highly encouraged.
A story written by ADEFAJO OLUWASEKAYOMI JOHN is a fictional story that does not relate to any life event. The characters in this story are not real, all the names used are based on the writer's imagination.

1 Like

Re: Ffp(first Female President) by adefajosekayo(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2019
EPISODE ONE
BACK IN TOWN

Mrs Oluwemimo who is also known as, WK( meaning Wemimo Kikelomo) waiting patiently for the arrival of Faith in the compound. Faith had just finished her degree in medicine from Stanford University in America, and today she will be coming to Nigeria.
Mrs Oluwemimo had send one of the driver working for her and a security guard to pick faith at the airport, so that she can prepare a meal for Faith, she has also organised a small welcome party.

A motor horn outside as the gateman rushed to open the gate. Mrs Oluwemimo quickly stood from the relaxation spot she was sitting, when she realized The Jeep which she sent to pick Faith at the airport has arrived. The relaxation spot is sited at a place where the entire compound can be seen.

Mrs Oluwemimo quickly rushed to where the Jeep will park ( she was so excited; she has been waiting for this day when her adopted daughter will make her proud, by been a graduate of medicine ). A beautiful lady of 24 years of age came down from the Jeep after the bodyguard open the car door, Mrs Oluwemimo rushed to embrace her as she also return the favour by doing the same. Joy can be seen all over their faces and the bodyguards that were in the house, including the maids, gateman and all other workers in the house echoed ' welcome ma'. Faith responded with a smile that could raise the dead and said "thank you all".
( Let me quickly introduce Faith to you) Faith is a beautiful young girl of 24 years old. She is chocolate and she has dimples on her cheek that make her look wow! Whenever she smiles. I cannot explain how beautiful she is but she's beautiful. She's not actually Mrs Oluwemimo biological daughter but no oneout of the family will know. Her biological mother is a roasted corn seller who had will Faith to Mrs Oluwemimo before she died. Mrs Oluwemimo met with faith due to her brilliant performance in the yearly scholarship organised by her. And since then she has been living with her.
Mrs Oluwemimo kike in the other hand is a wealthy and influential woman, she is married to Mr Oluwemimo Tokunbo a oil mogul and ICT investor. She has 4 children 2boys and 2girls , the first three elderly children are all masters degree holder and the first doing PHD, only the last child is still an undergraduate. Mrs Oluwemimo is a politician, a patriotic country woman. She's known for her good work like : scholarship for student in primary to tetiary level, drilling borehole for communities, giving transformer to communities etc. She also has many agriculture farms and Agro processing firms, which she employed not less than 174,000 workers.
Back to the scene........

Mrs Oluwemimo and Faith walk beside each other into the main building that am sure is more beautiful than many palace. As they walk inside they were chatting, Mrs Oluwemimo noticed Faith staring at one of the security guy that was following.
Mrs WK: faith I noticed you staring at that guy, do you like him.( she said in playful manner)
Faith: (smiled shilishly) no, it's just that he doesn't look familiar, what if I like him ( she said jokingly.
Mrs WK: ( this time talking in serious mànner) all the security in the house don't look familiar why is it only him you noticed. wellme is John, he's a master's degree holder in computer engineering, but due to unemployment he join the SS and he was recommended when I needed a new guard. When I realized he has his master degree, I offered him a job so that he can quit security he refused, telling me if he will quit it's after 4 years. He has just spent 2years. But let me tell you a secret ( she whispered into her ears) that's the guard I trust most. If you like him it's normal .
Faith: hmmm.
They got into the living room Mrs Oluwemimo asked Faith to go and shower so that they can both eat the meal she prepared.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR-
Gmail : adefajosekayo@gmail.com
Facebook: Adefajo Sekayomi John Daud
Whatsapp: 08060469474
Twitter: adefajosekayo
Re: Ffp(first Female President) by adefajosekayo(m): 11:24am On Feb 06, 2019
EPISODE TWO

SAME DREAM
Yesterday night was fun, top dignitaries came for the welcome party organized for Faith, the party ended 11:35pm for the olds and the youngs were still partying till 4:30am the next day. After the party all night he guests went to their various destination and that was when Faith and was able to sleep. Mrs Oluwemimo had left the party 11:45pm, no one would believe Faith wasn't her daughter, with the manner the party was organized.

Faith woke up around 10:40am, she stood up, went to the bathroom to clean up before going down to the living room. Getting to the living room, Mrs Oluwemimo was resting on a sofa.
Mrs WK: hey, good morning dear ( calling Faith attention to where she was )
Faith: mummy good morning thanks for yesterday. ( she has not fully regain her strength, she moved closer to Mrs Oluwemimo and hugged her)
Mrs WK: don't mention, I have been waiting for to to wake up so we can eat.( they both moved to the dining to eat. Breakfast had already turned lunch)
After the meal Faith and Mrs Oluwemimo started discussing. And suddenly Faith jack up and said
Faith: Oh mummy there is something I will like to show you ( she rush upstairs into her room and can down with some papers . Mrs WK was curious to know whats inside the paper(A4).
Faith: mum I want to be the first and youngest female president of Nigeria( she said with ego)
Mrs WK: you jocking right, I Know you, you don't like politics ( she said laughing uncontrollable)
Faith: am not jocking, I mean my words, I want to participate in making Nigeria work ( she said with a serious look and stretch her hand to give Mrs WK the papers) this are my plans my manifestos check it.
Mrs WK: you look serious, hmm. But young lady I believe you can be a president but it may not be the first female, you know I told you I have a surprise for you, the surprise is. The woman before you is the presidential candidate of AHP party. And I believe I will win the race.
Faith: wow! It's really a surprise. That means I can't be the first female president but I can be the youngest president, so mam can you do me a favour by reading through my plans maybe you can use some of them.
Mrs WK: I will do just that. And you know what I will give you an appointment when I win, so that you can start your political career too. Love you daughter
Faith: yes! I know you will help my career. Love you mum.
Crushing
John came in with , Mrs WK had a call.
John : ma you have a call from chief Williams.
Mrs WK: Chief Williams of SLT party again. ( She collected the phone from John)
Faith couldn't help but stare at John the beautiful girl has fallen in love. John is a handsome and gentle looking guy that most girls will easily crush on. You wouldn't know his a security man if you aren't told. Faith couldn't help, she wanted to hear that voice that can stop the earth from beating again.
Faith: hi ( facing John)
John: hello ma
Faith: my name is Faith and not ma, anyway you look good in your suit. I believe only married men or guys who has a lady in their life can look as good as this. Tell which category do you fall.
John: I live here and I don't have a wife with me and my profession doesn't allow me have time for a relationship neither ( John replied, trying not to ignore her question.)
Faith: wow!
John pressed the button on the Bluetooth headphones.
John: right away ( talking to someone from the earpiece) I have to go ma( she said to Faith)
Faith couldn't help but stare at him as he walked out of the living room.
Mrs Oluwemimo had finished receiving call she look as Faith stare at John lustfully.
Mrs WK: hello young lady( she said so as to call he attention back)
Faith: maaaa
Mrs WK: I sense you really love this guy Faith, but you have to be careful do as not to present yourself cheap to him .
Faith: ok ma
Mrs WK: The man I just talked to is Mr Williams from the opposition party, that is the man our President who is spending almost eight years in power without doing anything good nominated to be his successor. You know we are two major party on top. My party(AHP) and his party (SLT), this man has always been calling me trying to persuade me to drop the race, because I am gaining more strength that he's doing.
Faith: don't tell me you want to drop from the race.
Mrs WK: never I am not in the race for my personal interest, I am doing this for my country. I want a better Nigeria I can be proud of.
Faith: I am with you ma, anything it will take for you to win the election ( she said assuring Mrs WK)
They both smilled.
................... ..................
Crushing on a guard

Faith was in her room recalling her conversation with John. She would picture John in her mind and smile, sometimes she would say wow! And sometimes she wouldn't know when the word I love him would come out of her mouth. She's alone so she doesn't regret the words coming out of her mouth.
She remembered John told her, he doesn't have a girl in her life, this made her feel more excited.
Faith had ignored alot of fine rich guys when she was in America, she could have gotten married to a white guy, but she hasn't fallen in love with any of them. For Faith to fall in love with John at first sight, she would do anything to get John.
Faith stood from her bed applied her make up like she was going out and walked to the meeting room( the meeting room is a room in Mrs WK's house where she usually have official meeting when she's at home.
At the door Faith saw John and other security .
Faith: hi John , I have come to see mum but since she's still in a meeting, I will wait for her here . Hope am allowed.
John: sure miss Faith, you can sit on that chair.
Lucky enough the chair was close and opposite John who was standing with other security guys.
Faith: thanks, did you said you don't have a girlfriend yesterday ( she said pretending as if she doesn't remember)
John: why are you concerned about that ma. Anyway yes I don't have a girlfriend.
Faith: but why?
John: because I am scared of having a relationship.
Faith: I don't get you( she said in surprise). Scared!
John: I am scared, because I don't want to get a broken heart, I am not rich, and don't have time and I may not be caring finally, I don't know how to talk to a girl.
Faith: you mean¡ Ohh ( laughed) ok, I don't have a boyfriend too .
John: ok
Faith: you don't even look interested in knowing why.
John : oh sorry why?
Faith: because guys are not to be trusted.
John: hmm.
Mrs WK and four other people came out of the meeting room, the meeting has ended. Mrs WK saw Faith and introduced her,also told her guests about her political ambition and the all ready to help.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR-

1 Like

Re: Ffp(first Female President) by adefajosekayo(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2019
I WILL UPDATE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS. PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS
Re: Ffp(first Female President) by adefajosekayo(m): 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
EPISODE THREE
POLITICAL GAME
The game is getting more interesting, Mrs Oluwemimo is pulling more weight than Chief Williams.
There was a presidential debate earlier and Chief Williams seems to have no better plan for the nation, Mrs Oluwemimo was able to pull more supporter with the debate, where she finished Chief Williams with her manifestos, thanks to Faith's written down plans for education and power that Mrs Oluwemimo adopted, that gave the people a big confusion to vote her, them Mrs Oluwemimo plan for security, economy, infrastructure and poverty elimination was a final whistle.
Chief Williams had nailed himself by saying he will continue where his predecessor had stopped. That made people attack him by asking him questions like ( sir your predecessor failed in security, and he mentioned it that he careless, are you going to continue to careless too? , Poverty rate has increased during this present administration which is held by your predecessor, and they keep claiming poverty has been eliminated will you continue on this?. 30billion dollars which was meant for education was looted by your predecessor vice; he has always been defended by your predecessor, the case as been killed will you continue to encourage looting.) and many other intellectual questions was asked. Every attempt by Chief Williams to bail himself out always proof abortive.
If I happen to be Chief Williams I would have quit the race because it is clear that 70% of the nation's population has rejected him, the remaining 30 are either his party faithful or those who benefit from his predecessor currupt government. Chief Williams is having assurance that he will win by rigging election and something is also telling him Mrs WK will withdraw.
........... ............... ...
Scandal
On a precious morning Faith rush into Mrs WK's office she has started working with her in her campaign office.
Faith: mum have you seen this ( she was panting, this show has has been running)
Mrs WK sadcollected the phone from her and and played the video on the screen.) What! Who's this girl. This is a political game my dear I need to call my lawyer.
It's was a video of a girl who claimed Mrs WK has been selling all the students she had promised to Sponsor to school abroad, to slave trade.
Mrs WK called her lawyer explain to him, but fortunately The lawyer had came across the video and is taking necessary legal actions.
The news had spread that the oppositions had been using it to campaign against her, the social media had been flooded with the news, with different reactions, some believed and this made her loose some of her supporter. The opposition party promised to charge her to court for that. Mrs WK is very intelligent she knew this was politics, all she did was call a press conference and debunked the news on social media. But this could not was her clean.
At evening another video of a girl surfaced on social media, claiming she is one of the beneficiary of Mrs WK's scholarship and all the claims in the recent video by an unknown lady is false. She added We love you Mrs WK, we want you as our president.
Immidiately the opposition party tweeted that the lady defending Mrs WK was paid for the video. The whole nation was thrown into confusion.
Less than two hours 4 other videos showface defending Mrs Oluwemimo , they claimed they were part of the people that benefited from the scholarship in another two hours 498 videos had surfaced defending her by the beneficiary of the scholarship.
People were expecting tweet from the opposition party but it seems they ran away from social media.
Finally Faith released a video where the addressed the public. Good day to all viewers, I am Faith Uzor, one of the beneficiary of Mrs WK scholarship also the adopted daughter of Mrs Oluwemimo, she's a good woman and the video released earlier today accusing her of selling the beneficiary of her scholarship to slave is false. We all know the Mrs Oluwemimo we know can never be involved in such thing. This is a political game, to defame this good woman, and all the perpetrator shall be put to justice. I hereby implore all the supporter, good and bad people of this nation to condone the false new and keep on supporting this good woman, who meant well for our country and vote her in as our next president. God bless WK, God bless, AHP, God bless our nation.
After Mrs Oluwemimo watched this video she was so excited that she didn't Know when she clapped. Wow my daughter is great but does she have to tell everyone I adopted her.
In some minutes time Mrs Oluwemimo's husband called her and said "my dear I know you are a strong woman, even stronger than I a man, I know day have less weight and deed have great weight, and a deed will pull more days. That was what happened today your deed reflect on many days, stay strong my love". Mr Oluwemimo has always been encouraging his wife to continue with her good work, that it will earn her one day. Since she has started nursing the ambition, her husband has always been giving her support in every aspect.
The next day Mrs WK was hinted that the lady who released the false information on her video was arrested, and she was asked if she would like to see the face of the devil. Mrs WK and Faith had interest in seeing the lady so they went to the police station. After some chat with the commissioner, the commissioner ordered that the lady be brought to his office. Less that 15 minutes they had brought the lady.
But the lady look I'll, this made the commissioner ask what happened to her within few hours she was arrested.
Mrs WK: why did you want to spoil the name which I have built for years?, How much did they pay you? Or was it that you just wish to do this?.
The lady: ma I am sorry, it's wasn't that ( she coughed and hold her stomach) I was offered 350 thausand to do this. I don't know the person, I met the person on Facebook and I have received half payment. ( She coughed again)
Mrs WK: it's like this lady is I'll.
Commissioner: she's just pretending
The lady started coughing and this Time the was rushed to the hospital. The doctor's report says she was poisoned. But thank God she didn't die. The police continue their investigation to know who sent her.
Getting back to office Faith proposed that they should celebrate this victory, Mrs WK buy this idea and they all took a 3hours brake to celebrate the victory. During the celebration Mrs WK told them not to relent because more bullet will be fired, they should be prepared for more challenges.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR-

1 Like

Re: Ffp(first Female President) by solz007(m): 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
We Behind U
Re: Ffp(first Female President) by adefajosekayo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
EPISODE FOUR
MORE PUNCHES
After the first hit on Mrs WK, one would thought it's over but that's just the beginning as she said.
One early Monday morning, a week after the previous incident. Mrs WK was in her office preparing to go for her campaign at Kaduna the next day. Suddenly she received a call from the receptionist that some EFCC officials are here to her. She told her to allow them in. John led the officers to Mrs WK's office.
EFCC OFFICIALS: Good day madam
Mrs WK: good day officers, what can I do for you ?.
EFCC: ( this time one of them serve as the spoke person) Ma you are needed at our office.
Mrs WK: to do what?
EFCC: ma a sum of 3 millions dollars was traced into four of your companies account, this money was supposed to be used for the purchase of arm for the securities.
Mrs WK: so how did it get to my companies account, I need better explanation.
EFCC: madam that is all I can say for now, when you get to our office.
Mrs WK: ok can we go now
EFCC: Ma you are going in our vehicle.
Mrs WK: what! How is that possible. Ok Faith call my lawyer tell him to meet me at the EFCC office. ( Faith was with Mrs Oluwemimo )
Faith: ok ma.
Mrs WK arrived at the EFCC office (the head office) after waiting for 4hours her lawyer was already there, finally she voiced out telling them they can't just delay her wasting her precious time. The lawyer also intervene quoting the law to them giving them reasons why they shouldn't delay her client, but it was just like reciting poem to them. The officials didn't fear they may regret what they were doing to her.
Finally the EFCC Chairman came out of his office and asked Mrs WK and her lawyer to come into his office.
Mrs WK: sir what is the meaning of this?
EFCC Chairman: some money was traced into the account of four of your company, according to investigation this money was from the ex Minister for defence, and it was meant for buying arms for the security agencies. So tell me how does your agriculture and beverages Industry turn to a weapon selling company.
Mrs WK: you must have missed something in your investigation. I have no relation with the ex Minister of defence, and there is no money meant for the government in my companies accounts. Sir If I am right; the ex Minister ; the only thing we heard was thathe divert the fund meant to purchase weapons into his wife's account. And since he has joined the party of the present president, he was not charged to court, now you're telling me you've traced some money from him into my companies account.
Mrs WK's lawyer start from where she stop telling the EFCC Chairman the legal implications of what they are doing, he also made him realize it is unconstitutional, and he's ready to file a suit against the EFCC. He also told the chairman they are ready to go the court.
But the chairman latter explained that he's acting according to the order giving to him by the president, he also explained that they have frozen all her accounts. He told he the reason why he's telling her this is because he knew her( Mrs WK) as a good woman and a patriotic Nigerian. But there is nothing he( EFCC Chairman) can do.
Later in the evening Mrs WK was released.
It was a stressful day Mrs WK was worried, her accounts has been freezed she wasn't allowed to withdraw a Kobo, how would she fund her campaign. Not long after she got home, her P.A rushed to show her what the opposition party had done they posted her pictures at the EFCC office and in the EFCC vehicle, with the caption Mrs WK earlier was arrested by EFCC for colliding with the ex Minister for defence to loot 3 millions dollars. The new has spread round. Some of Mrs WK's followers had seized following her, they now see her as a currupt politician whom if they elect will make no different from the old politicians. Mrs WK couldn't say a word she just asked her P.A to excuse her.
She ordered that no one should come and see her until the next morning.
Mrs WK: ( talking to nobody ) Oh! God is this the end of my dream. I should have listened when I was told a woman cannot lead this country. God what have I done wrong, I just want to change this country. ( She remembered something and wiped the tear coming out of her eyes). Fear not! Yes, fear not was the convenant God made with me, Oh! Like when last have you talked with God. ( She knelt down and prayed for 2 hours).
Mrs WK: used to be a very prayerfully woman, she's a member of Mountain of Fire ministry, but her political activities this days had made her prayer life weak. 15 minutes After praying her phone rang, at first she didn't want to pickup, but she managed to convince herself to pick the call. It was her husband.
Mrs WK: hello, honey( she said sobbing) .
Mr Oluwemimo: many years ago I married to a very strong, bold and courageous woman. But today I noticed my wife lost this qualities, honey your deed will always draw days, they may do their worst but God is at your side. Honey don't worry I am always and will always be in support of you they freezed your account not mine. Stay strong love.
He end the call. One thing about Mr Oluwemimo is that he's like an angel to his wife and many other people around him. Whenever he advise he will end the call after talking without listening to who he advise. Mr Oluwemimo's call brought peace to Mrs WK's mind, she laughed and said my sweet husband.
The campaign
Mrs WK and her campaign team arrived Kaduna but to their surprise they were welcomed with a mocking song," looter, looter, their". They all understand that it was the result of the false accusations against Mrs WK. But this woman was just like a man instead of getting and she waved to this people with a smile on her face though she wasn't herself, she has never been humiliated like that before. She was drove done to the campaign ground, but to her surprise there are people waiting by the road side praising and shouting her name "WK,! WK!! WK!!" This surprised her and restored her hope, she didn't know Kaduna people loved her that much. A thought came into her mind " so what happened at the airport" those people that welcomed her, are paid to humiliate her by the opposition party.
Well she got to the campaign ground which was the Kaduna stadium she was surprised to see the crowd there. She made her speech and one thing about her is not matter the where she's campaigning she would entertain at least 50 questions from anybody. One of the questioners asked about the recent allegation by the EFCC, Mrs WK explain what happened, but she cannot confuse every one of them with ordinary words until their is a proof it was a false accusation, as the shout of WK thief! Broke out from the crowd. The almost loosed hope then she remembered the suit she putted on to the EFCC office has a button like camera. Then she smiled at the crowd and said by tomorrow you will know if I am a thief or not (she said with confidence).
Back home
She got back home prayed and called Faith, she explained to Faith about the camera, then she got the camera and plugged the memory card in it to her laptop.
Yes this is it she said loudly and sat down on her bed as she watched the video of when she was at the EFCC chairman's office. They watched and she later brought a wine to celebrate she called her husband explained all to him and later uploaded the video on social media.
The next day people started coming out to condemn action of the EFCC and the President. It was after 9 hours of the release of the video that the presidency reacted, claiming he knows nothing about the action of the EFCC Chairman and order his imidiate remover. This is a battle won for Mrs WK.
Weak punch
Very early on a morning Mrs WK received information that a corpse was found at the back of her compound, how this happened no one could explain, Mrs WK's house is situated in an estate which had a very strict security, and her house has a very tight security, so no one could explain how the corpse got there. But thank God for technology, the CCTV cameras revealed the people that performed the act. But to everyone's surprise one of the security working in the house was an accomplise. All the people involved were arrested but they were assassinated at the police station, so the police couldn't get any useful information about who sent them or why they did it.
Three days after this incident Mrs WK was in her room that night, after she and Faith had chatted about the election, how it will be and they had also made plans in case the opposition party will rig the election, they had planned how to make people know they can reject the election results if they are not satisfied, they planned on how to enlighten them on rejection the election if they realize the election isn't free and fair. Mrs WK believe Nigerian do not really understand democracy that is the reason why the bad politicians get away with their dirty acts easily. She had always been saying " power is when one person has the support of others or when many qre in support of a cause . The more support the more powerful, we vote this politicians in we don't have to wait till four years before we can send them out if they are doing bad. But the problem is we fail to understand democracy and some who understands are feeling like I don't care, we all fear to fight for things that is ours, imagine a state government telling you if you don't vote him or her for second term he will not do this or that for you, is it his/her money that will be used for the project. Imagine a government that doesn't get moved by strike, when embarked on by labour Union, does he/she not know this will affect the economy and other activities. What give the bad people in government more strength is because they know selfish people are more, they can easily buy this people to shut them up so as to hinder others from fighting for their rights, they know there are more coward amongst the oppressed who prefer complaining than been part of the solution"
When it's late at night Mrs Oluwemimo and Faith departed to their different rooms. When Mrs WK got to her room she felt the presence of someone in the room. She quickly asked "who is that" but nobody replied, she tried checking the bacthroom, and every other place on could hide in the room, but no one was there. She quickly arrived at the thought that no one is in the room, it might just be because she was missing her husband.
Before I continue let me tell you about Mr Oluwemimo: Mr Oluwemimo is a business man, he owns a oil company, and many estates, he also has shares in many Banks. To cut the story he's a billionaire, most of his investments are in Nigeria and other spread across Africa and America. Presently he's in Ghana for a project ( telecommunication).
Now back to the Mrs Oluwemimo she went to the bathroom to shower and then returned back to the room. Suddenly she noticed that there are two shadows in the room, one look masculine and the other feminine, the other shadow is her but the masculine shadow was what scared her, as she was about to shout for help the shadow moved closer to her and grabbed her neck , strangling it. She began to struggle but the masculine Shadow's power seems to be greater than hers. After 15 minutes she became weak and lost hope that she's going to die. But a thought came to her mind like a man was talking to him, saying " since you can fight your fight, I don't intervene when I am not called" this made her realize there is someone that can help her. She tried to force herself to say jesus, but her voice wasn't loud the more she try, the more the shadow start releasing her neck until her voice came out loudly and she screamed "Jesus" . The shadow released her and disappeared, she was panting and sweating like someone who has run 30km in 30 minutes, Her P.A, Faith John and two other security ran inside her room, the security were searching every corner of the room, while Faith and her P.A ran to her. Mrs WK told her security it not a battle of guns, that God had already intervened, then she explained her ordeal to them. They couldn't leave her so Faith and P A stayed with her in her room while John and the other guys stay outside the door of her room.
The next morning Mrs WK told Faith and her P.A with John and the other two security, she will be staying in her room for three days, she doesn't want anyone to disturb her, she told her P.A to cancel all appointment for the next three days. They were all scared but since she told them she will be praying and fasting for three days they all agreed to let her be.
John, Faith, PA and the other two security men kept what happened within themselves, they did not reveal to all other workers in the house.
After two days that Mrs WK had not the showing in public, a romour started spreading on social media that Mrs WK had died, and her party is planning to reveal this at die minutes to the election, so that the can use her influence towin for the new candidate which is Mrs WK running mate. This fake news was released by one of the senators who is a member of the opposition party. Despite the agitation of the government to end fake news, this is a senator a law maker, spreading fake news for the interest of his political party. Meanwhile lot of people have been prosecuted for spreading fake news but for in power they are the one spreading fake news most, they use fake news for political interest and yet they are not charged or prosecuted. This show the level of impunity which the government has put on most of his party faithful and anyone spreading fake news that will benefit the party.
Some people had start believing, because it is unusual for Mrs WK not to have show her face to debunk fake news about her. But some do not believe, Hundreds of Mrs WK's lover, who could access her house had came to check on her, but all the information they got was very soon she will address the public. That same day thausand of Mrs WK's lover came down to her office demanding to know what happened to her, but they didn't get any information.
After the third day . Mrs WK came out to address the public that she's not dead, she was only busy doing something's. They filled the heart of all her lovers.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR-
Re: Ffp(first Female President) by adefajosekayo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
EPISODE FIVE
I WISH YOU KNOW WHAT'S IN MY MIND
Faith and John had became best friends despite the fact that John was just a security. They two guys can't do without seeing themselves in a day and Mrs WK wasn't against this.
On a Saturday afternoon, John and Faith were together. John was free that afternoon because Mrs WK asked him to use that day for resting, although John didn't want to accept but due to, MRS WK insisted on John having that day to rest he agreed to accept the off. Faith was also less busy that afternoon so she decided to go out with John, they both went to a zoological garden as suggested by Faith. She had wanted to visit the zoo since she came back from overseas.
They both walk round the zoo to see different animals, but when they got to the birds house John drag Faith in gently and took her to the Parrot cage, there were many Parrot there. Then he told her his love for Parrot since childhood, that he has always wanted to have one of this creatures. Faith told him she likes Monkey so they went to see the monkeys, on their way they bought some bananas but they were not allowed to give the animals food. This is because some wicked heart men, usually come with a poisoned food, and this had made the zoo loose some awesome animals, like a monkey called Lizy that is almost a woman in behavior, this monkey then was the major reason most people visit the zoo.
They both snapped pictures at the zoo and later went to the ice cream joint, where they had ice cream. Before going back home.
On their was home, some hoodlums stopped their car and told them they have something on their car they need to remove before they are allowed to go, this wasn't clear to both Faith and John. They came out of the car and Faith asked them to repeat what they said.
Hoodlums: oga you no fit pass if you no remove this thing.
Faith: what?
Hoodlum1: the party sticker wey dey your car body, we supposed beat you for passing this side with motor wey get AHP sticker, na good angel dey with us today, make you just remove am and go.
Faith got angry with the statement the guy uttered
Faith : sorry man, is this your car, or where in the Constitution was it stated that, I cannot paste the sticker of my party on my vehicle.
John: young guys, please we are late just allow us to go
Faith: you guys should free the road now or else I will get you arrested.
One of the hoodlums took a bottle broke it and threatened to spoil Faith's face if she did not remove the sticker at the count of four. Faith got scared this time but John used his hand to rub his chest down, signalling Faith to calm down, then he intervened and told the guy to do his worse.
The guy counted from one to four raised the bottle to stab Faith, but whiiiim John collected the bottle from him and stabbed him on him left arm( I have only seen such skill in movies). They rest of the hoodlums ( they were ten in number) saw what happened and started picking bottles, plank etc. John signaled Faith who was already shivering to get into the car, and he brought out a pistol from his pocket, on seeing the pistol the hoodlums ran away leaving the one that was stabbed who happens to be their leader.
John moved closer to the hoodlum who was left last, the guy had already knelt down and started begging John to spare his life. Liquid can be seen on his trouser showing that he has urinated on his body out of fear.
John moved closer to him and said, " should I spear a man who wants to spoil my girlfriend's face no, say your last prayer" he shouted and the guy was shivering, wishing the earth can open and swallow him, or the angle should blow the final trumpet. John placed the gun on his head and pulled the trigger. " Oroooooo" the guy shouted it took him 30 minutes before he realized he's still alive, he opened his eyes saw John and wanted to run away but John quickly told him to sit down.
John: if I have a bullet in my gun you would have been dead by now.
Hoodlum: yes sir ( he said shivering)
John: and the children of the man whom you're doing this for will, still be alive, infact enjoying, and he would not even know someone died because of him. This bad politicians are the ones behind the reason why we are poor, uneducated and all other issues we face, yet we helped them in achieving their aim of making us suffer.
Hoodlum: that's true o( feeling relaxed)
John : so all you want to do is die for the man behind your predicament, who's children are overseas enjoying their lives. Guy you better think we'll. ( He stood up and went to the car.
Faith had just been watching since morning the whole drama. As John entered the car Faith clapped and said " James bond 2" they both smilled.
Faith: I was scared
John : you Know my job
Faith: but why don't you shoot that guy.
John: sometimes your enemy don't have understanding that's why they are your enemy, so you need to make them understand.
Faith : hmmmm. Wow! If not for the shock I had, I would have filmed this event and showed to Mum
John: she had witnessed events worse than this
Faith: really!. James bond! ( She said shaking his arms)
John: let's move we can't tell, this guy's may come back with great force.
Faith: don't tell me you're scared
John: security conscious.
John drove her home, and Faith couldn't keep quiet but talked about the incident as John was driving.
Getting home Faith narrated the whole story to Mrs WK, but Mrs WK doesn't seems to be surprised as she also narrated what she as also witnessed, then told Faith to be more careful.

The second day after coming back from church Faith was opportuned to see John less busy again, they discussed about the accident that happened the day before and as they were talking Faith said
Faith: I think I heard you telling the guy am your girlfriend yesterday.
John: yes
Faith: why, am I your girlfriend.
John: I just said it
Faith: man you better tell me your mind( she said jocking)
John: na you Sabi. I just said it to make the whole film more interesting.
Faith: ok
Faith went into her room having series of thought in her mind,
Does this guy like me and he doesn't know how to tell me
Faith: Or is it what he said, can I tell him what I also feel, would I not look cheap if I do, what should I do, I am madly in love. I am in love with you John she said softly in her room.
Suddenly a voice shouted thank you Jesus! The voice came from Mrs WK's room, Faith quickly ran to Mrs WK'S room, she met P.A, and John on the way, getting to her room they say Mrs WK kneeling down, waving her hands and saying " thank you Jesus". They asked her what happened then she told them, " he can again" . I was praying then I have a feeling that someone entered my room, couldn't stop praying so when I finished praying, I tried to check who it was but I didn't see anybody. Later I saw a shadow, this one was bigger he moved near me then I picked the land stand as he was moving closer I started hitting him with the lamp stand. It managed to move closer to me and as he wanted to grab my neck a man appeared, the shadow turned to this man and they started wrestling, they exchanged punchs but after 15 minutes the man was able to lift the shadow up and gave it a smackdown, immidiately, the shadow disappeared, the moved moved close to me and said it is over. That was why I shouted.
The next day Faith woke up excited, what excite he was the fact that she's suspecting John also liked her.
At evening she saw John again but the more she tried to push to John's mouth so that he would just tell her he loves her, the more John seems not to have such a thing in mind.
Faith promised herself she would do anything to have John, because she's so much in love with him, she persuade John to take her to his parents place one day.
At John parents place, John introduced Faith to them as his boss daughter but the parents seems to like Faith to be his wife than just a friend or his boss daughter, in front of Faith they told John to get a wife and have a family. His mother even said jocking you " I would be happy if this my beautiful lady could be your wife". When Faith heard this she smiled and also said in her mind " I wish too, but I don't know why your son is like this. But John didn't seems to be interested in a relationship .
Don't miss the next episode.

CONTACT THE AUTHOR-

1 Like

Re: Ffp(first Female President) by adefajosekayo(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
EPISODE SIX
STORM IN THE HOUSE.
The game is getting more interesting, it's three months to the Election. All the parties had their primaries already and Mrs WK was the choosen candidate for her party. The other contestant from her party had been supportive, because He knew Mrs WK is the competent candidate. The reason why he also contested for the primary is to sweetening the game.
But to surprise the whole thing turned, the man that counter Mrs WK for primary ( his name is Mike Aliyu) came out to tell the whole world the election that made Mrs WK the contestant for AHP party wasn't free and fair, he claimed Mrs WK was imposed by some top politicians in the party, who's plan is to used Mrs WK for their selfish interest in the country wealth. He also promised to challenge the primary election that made Mrs WK the candidate in court.
This moved the party dignitaries to call Mike Aliyu to a meeting with Mrs WK. At the meeting they asked him what the problem was and also reminded him that he knew Mrs WK won the primary and the party had gained more strength with Mrs WK, they made him realized what he's doing can affect the party negatively in the coming election. They asked him why he want to spoil his good work and that of Mrs WK and the party faithfuls.
They later asked Mr Mike Aliyu what he really want. He told them what he want is a rerun for the primary or he would challenge the result in court and he may also decamp to the opposition party and divide Mrs WK's vote. The party agreed on a rerun including Mrs WK.
When will Nigeria youths be wise
Mrs WK and her campaign convoy was stopped by some youth on their way to campaign at OGUN state, The security men came down from the vehicle to ask the youths why they blocked the convoy. They came back to tell Mrs WK the boys are asking that she give them money. This moved Mrs WK that she came down from the Jeep she was to have a conversation with them, she even see this as opportunity to make them know her intention for running for the presidential post.
Mrs WK: Good day Nigeria future.
Youths: mama! Give us money. Nigeria future ko.
Mrs WK: well I am Oluwemimo Kikelomo the Presidential candidate of AHP party.
Youths: mama, forget that one, if you give us money you go enter.
Mrs WK: I am not a politician shares money during campaign, neither do I buy vote. Oh sorry yes I buy vote. I buy vote and pay with employment, power supply, security, education, economic growth and development, better salary. I buy vote in exchange for a better Nigeria.
Youths: woman! Give us money hoot, any amount why you stingy like this.
Mrs WK: I will not give you money because I want you to vote for me, and I will implore you to desist from the habit of been paid to vote. I want you to know that no matter how much you collect to vote for someone, you will finish the money before the end of four years. You will have to choose collecting ten thousand naira and suffer for four years or voting for the candidate you have assess, and has convince you enough to be a better person, someone who is not selfish who will not be in the office for his or her pocket.
Youths : madam! Park well you too stingy.
They allowed Mrs WK'S campaign convoy pass but the youths were grumbling, what she said hit them at the right spot but they are not ready to accept the truth. Mrs WK's vehicle moved as Mrs WK shook his head, she didn't expect to see something of such from the youth.
Who God has blessed
Mike Aliyu started firing shots at Mrs WK, no One would even thought Mr Mike Aliyu could turn to be this way since he loose the primary he has been solidly behind Mrs WK not until recent that he changed and started questioning the primary election. Day by day he will release posts on social media condemning Mrs WK.
He released a post on his Twitter claiming Mrs WK is seeking election to that office for her pocket sake, he also claimed Mrs WK is so currupt that she had been helping those in government keep looted money for years. He also claimed that Mrs WK is from Ghana that her grandmother is the only person that relate her to Nigeria. Some of the party followers cheaply accept this baseless claim while some disagree with him, some group of lawyers even challenge this claim to court, Mr Mike was told to provide a concrete evidence for his claim.
It was like Mr Mike Aliyu wanted to throw uncooked egg at Mrs WK but landed on his head, when he announced that he has decamped to the opposition party SLT and declare his support for Chief Williams. Few people who he was able to take from the back of Mrs WK now realize Mr Mike was a selfish politician and a weak man.
It was a shock when Mr Mike Aliyu was driving pass in his Street and the strange was happening. Usually whenever he's driving along his Street the people will cheer and praise him, but to his surprise no one cheered or praise him, he rolled down his car mirror and waved at a small boy, buy to his surprise a boy of 8 years old called him thief, weak man. He couldn't hide the tear dropping from his eyes.
Mrs Mike Aliyu has become a person of mockery, all his supporters are now against him. All this while Mr Mike Aliyu has been cooking himself and finally this time he's done. He had a press conference where he talked about how he wanted to challenge the primary election, how he decamped and the main reason why he suddenly turned to become an enemy of Mrs WK. He mentioned how chief Williams and other top dignitaries from SLT party visited him and convinced him to support Chief Williams, He also mentioned been given some money and that he was promised a ministerial portfolio if he support Chief Williams. After revealing all this he broke into tears.
What a pity, a respected politician now a person mocked by people once his lover. This is how Mr Mike Aliyo soiled his garment with selfish interest. A man who the people wake up and pray for is now a enemy.
When will Nigerian politicians start fighting for the interest of people and forget about their selfish interest.
CONTACT THE AUTHOR-
Re: Ffp(first Female President) by kingkoboko: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2019
This is a really promising story. E get serious potentials. But e need serious editing too.

(1) (Reply)

WRETCHEDLY RICH"""JESSICA DURU [COMPLETED] / Best Seller's E-novel For Sale / Good Magazines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.