Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge (3746 Views)

How To Download YOUTUBE Videos Directly To File Manager. / I Am Browsing Free Of Charge With My Opera Mini / How To Get MTN 756MB Worth Of Data 100% Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by ihejiomega(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
It's surprisingly easy to download videos from YouTube and other video hosting sites – and you can do it free of charge. YouTube itself provides some tools for downloading videos (on both desktop and mobile), and there are third-party tools that can do the job as well. Read on to find out how.

Is downloading YouTube videos legal?

Just follow this step clearly to know how to download YouTube videos in your PC

Download and install 4K Video Downloader
"4K Video Downloader is a free YouTube video downloader that's very simple to use, 4K Download allows users to download videos and audios from video hosting sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo, make a photo backup from Instagram, create and publish slideshows and extract audio from video".

First and foremost you have to get 4K Video Downloader ................

To download YouTube videos to a Mac, Windows or even Linux PC, start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader. This versatile software is completely free and can download whole playlists, as well as 360-degree and 3D videos. When it's done, check the box marked 'Launch' and click 'Finish'.

Copy and paste the video URL
Next step which you have to follow immediately you got a 4K Video Downloader for your computer is to copy and Paste video URL into 4K Video Downloader.

Read Also: http://www.techmej.com/2019/02/how-to-make-your-phone-last-longer-in.html

Open your web browser, find the video you want to download from YouTube and copy its URL from the address bar. Then return to 4K Video Downloader and click the green 'Paste Link' button at the top left.

The software will retrieve information about the video and give you a choice of quality options. These will vary depending on the quality of the original video, but the software can download YouTube videos in 4K if it's available.

Choose the video quality and format
4K Video Downloader will allow you to download whole YouTube videos, or just rip the audio. Choose your preferred selection using the drop-down menu on the left, then choose a format using the menu on the right. We prefer MP4 for our videos because it gives a good balance of quality and file size – and will play on basically every device.

Then, choose your quality. For playing back video on your TV or PC, we advise you go the highest resolution, but be mindful that this is going to take longer and will also occupy more space. Luckily, you can check the estimated file size on the left to see how much space it will take.

You can also choose where the downloaded video should be saved using the 'Browse' button at the bottom. Once you're happy, click 'Download'.

Download the YouTube video
The YouTube video will now be downloaded for you. If there are other videos in the creator's channel, will ask whether you want to download those as well. It can download up to 24 videos at once.

Once the video has finished downloading, you can find it in the destination folder, or right-click it in 4K Video Downloader and select 'Play'. Unless you adjust the settings, the video will stay in this list until you choose to remove it – even if you close and restart the software.\

continue>>>>> https://www.techmej.com/2019/02/YouTube-how-to-download-youtube-videos-for-free-charge.html

1 Like

Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by Lexusgs430: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
No point for long story, just download YouTube vanced.....
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by unique545(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
you can as well use vidmate, snaptube, tubemate and the likes
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by Ayubz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=ihejiomega post=75476136]It's surprisingly easy to download videos from YouTube and other video hosting sites – and you can do it free of charge. YouTube itself provides some tools for downloading videos (on both desktop and mobile), and there are third-party tools that can do the job as well. Read on to find out how.

Is downloading YouTube videos legal?

Just follow this step clearly to know how to download YouTube videos in your PC

Download and install 4K Video Downloader
"4K Video Downloader is a free YouTube video downloader that's very simple to use, 4K Download allows users to download videos and audios from video hosting sites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo, make a photo backup from Instagram, create and publish slideshows and extract audio from video".

First and foremost you have to get 4K Video Downloader ................

To download YouTube videos to a Mac, Windows or even Linux PC, start by downloading and installing 4K Video Downloader. This versatile software i
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by Ayubz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
is it FREE??
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by Edward470: 5:28am On Feb 07, 2019
I use the VidMate 2019 App on my device for downloading videos so fast. In my opinion, Every people should use this YouTube Downloader app for getting the extra features in their Android device...
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by abumeinben(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Seriously? At this age?

Whatever happened to en. Savefrom. Net
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by sureteeboy(m): 3:04pm On Feb 07, 2019
abumeinben:
Seriously? At this age?

Whatever happened to en. Savefrom. Net
Snaptube, Vidmate and the likes are all better than Savefrom. net
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by abumeinben(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
sureteeboy:
Snaptube, Vidmate and the likes are all better than Savefrom. net

I see.

Preferences are different.
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by Saintblastar(m): 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
You guys should just check what you post and What the thread is about
If you dont, the thread is how to download videos free without data
And vidmate,savefrom,tubemate and the rest are not free cant yoU get it?
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by lopa123: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2019
YouTube Downloader HD is one of the several applications that have emerged to help users download videos from YouTube. Without the need for scripts or browser plug-ins, users just have to copy and paste the video URL from the web browser to this application and wait for the program to create a download link. youtube downloader free download for windows 7 full version, ytd Filehippo Youtube Downloader Filehippo
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by loraflipo: 4:47pm On May 08, 2019
I use the VidMate latest version app. With this, I can easily download videos from YouTube with the faster speed. I think this app is the best than other any downloader app. That's why I want to suggest you that use this apk on your phone for a better experience...
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by productkeyslist: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2021
I use the VidMate latest version app. With this, I can easily download videos from YouTube with the faster speed. I think this app is the best than other any downloader app. That's why I want to suggest you that use this apk on your phone for a better experience...So You Must Use [url]https://www.productkeyslist.com/windows-10-product-key-serial-key-free.html]Windows 10 Produck key[/url] for Activate The Windows 10 and also Windows 7 ultimate .
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by productkeyslist: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
I use the VidMate latest version app. With this, I can easily download videos from YouTube with the faster speed. I think this app is the best than other any downloader app.https://www.productkeyslist.com/windows-7-product-key-serial-key-free.html
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by DanielXell: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2023
Re: How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Of Charge by DanielXell: 6:57am On Jun 19, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Custom Animated Blackberry Avatars (dp's) / Digit Magazine Names Blackberry 10 ‘the World’s Best Mobile OS’ / Full Official List Of 4G Phones Compatible With Mtn, Airtel Etisalat And Glo Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.