Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) (56553 Views)

EFCC Arrests 30 Suspected ‘Yahoo-Yahoo Boys’ in Ilorin (Photos) / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 7 Yahoo Boys In Ilorin [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by nephemmy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
This ain't news....all they wanna do is to shift attention from em corrupt polithiefains....Note: EFCC is just as corrupt as those fuçking polithiefians..no hard feelings..moreso, yahoo ain't cool though

1 Like

Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari was right - LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Craigslists:
Right now Yahoo Yahoo is a sector in Nigeria economy, in fact the federal Government should create a ministry for it in that regard because Yahoo Yahoo is not ending anytime soon as long as Nigeria still remains a corrupt nation and the poverty capital of the world.

If na arrest EFCC think say be the solution, make I tell them say dey get big work for their hand, because them go arrest tire, in fact make them go build very big prison because space no go dey to keep the number of boys wey them go arrest. You arrest 20 today while 100 will buy laptops tomorrow and you think you are winning the fight against Yahoo Yahoo.
My project as an undergraduate, was to design a CAD (drawing) software. Our university had no light, no computers, no internet. I had to purchase a laptop and work alone. Going to cybercafes to get info from the internet. My supervisor just sat down inside his dark office and rejoiced at whatever news I gave him. Till I submitted my diskette with the software inside.
Well, I don't use that software at all. Nor did any others develop it further.
There are 10,000 times better software on the internet. Even AutoCAD 1 is better than it. But all these softwares were developed by american university students who HAD LIGHT and computers to work with.
AutoCAD is sold officially for about $2000. That is just for ONE CD to run on one PC.
Which Nigerian can spend this type of money? WHEN THEY KNOW, they can get the pirated one for N150? Or just download and crack it by yourself?
America and their expensive pricing has made us to learn bad thing that can lead towards yahoo activities if one is not careful.
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
stanley000:
bru u couldn't be more right. I had to screenshot this for my WhatsApp story. You see the main problems with snitches is that most of them don't know they are snitching well some may do and still do it on purpose. You live in an environment and suddenly someone starts to call you "dollar" or "cashmoney". Instead of you to immediately reprimand such name you are nodding byou head to it. Now that same person might be in a bar and you pass by and he shouts your name and immediately starts talking about you. There are officers in mofty there and they will scope out information out of that person. The person has no idea he has snitched on you. Now like you already said, some Boyz can't even stay alone but instead form this nonsense group called HK ,I have no idea where ever that name came out from. Next thing they start to sag, fry their hair, draw tattoos...now these are just fashion but when you start to now do this in group then it becomes a thing. The best way to live as a geeboy is to be a snob, you might think people will snitch but it's not that easy coz they know nothing about you. If they come to your house to charge don't allow them. Even for we legit guys we still have to fight enemies talkless of you that is on the wrong side of the law. I don't charge for anyone, I will give you 50bucks to go to a pay charge or direct u to betnaija shop lol....

Notice all these ones bursted are all in groups. I guess the saying if you walk together you walk far isn't so true anymore

I hail una. Wisdom bitters
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by sacx: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2019
The guys are the fraudsters. The ladies? Wrong place, wrong time. Don't date yahoo boys, they won't listen.
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by jesseomedia: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Do you have a wedding, naming, corporate event or photoshoot and you're on a budget?

Have you ever wanted the best photography services but feel you can't afford it cause of your budget?

Jesse Onoriode Media is here to provide you with top notch photography that suites your budget for your event and occasion.

All you have to do is to call 09092179694 or email jesseonoriodemedia@gmail.com and we would provide you with the best photography services that suites your budget perfectly.

Why wait when you can Call/WhatsApp 09092179694 to find out.

What are you waiting for contact us and make your enquiry now!

We are waiting for you.

We deliver our photography services Nationwide and we are available to travel to other countries.

Follow: https://instagram.com/jesseonoriode to view a few of our selected works.

P:S: We are a registered and verified business. This is to create promotion for what we do.

Thanks.
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by mzhorlah(f): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Oyinlola shocked, why
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by skales67(m): 4:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Tuxpera:
EFCC acts mainly on information volunteered by members of the public (usually neighbors), it was the same modus operandi that SARS used when they were at their prime, which is why they meet the so called Yahoo boys at home whenever they bust to arrest, once you (and your crew) are at home, the snitch will put a call through to notify them that the time is right to strike.

The irresistible desire to show off is another reason why neighbors will go snitching, if you like, place them (your neighbors) on salary, whoever will snitch will still snitch, keep your neighbors at bay, if they want to charge, collect their phones at the entrance, it is when yoi start allowing them inside your room that unnecessary familiarity will start, they will be able to assess your worth.

Never flaunt money in the midst of poverty, using a Toyota Avalon where your neighbors are riding Bajaj motorcycle or Keke Napep is counterintuitive, jealousy will set in, it is human nature not hatred.

Maintain solitude, live alone or at most, have just 1 roommate, staying in a 3 bedroom flat with 9 other guys will definitely draw the wrong attention, minimize your interaction with your neighbour, don't stay at home all day long, go out frequently.

Above all, if you're so passionate about making money online, check Google, there are a numerous legitimate options that you can choose from, but if you insist on taking the other route, don't allow greed consume you, engage in something productive after making money.

Wise words! If I am into internet fraud and hit it big, the first money made will be used to pack out of my apartment and look for accommodation elsewhere where nobody knows me or where I am coming from and it must be in an environment where people of affluence live (something like an estate).
That way, who will snitch?

Secondly, these yahoo boys are dumb. Why put your money in a local account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by Bennyberry(m): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Stupid EFCC.. Why not raid those who are stealing from the country's pocket. What has these yahoo Boys and Girls got to do with this dilapidated economy?
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by Bennyberry(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2019
skales67:

Wise words! If I am into internet fraud and hit it big, the first money made will be used to pack out of my apartment and look for accommodation elsewhere where nobody knows me or where I am coming from and it must be in an environment where people of affluence live (something like an estate).
That way, who will snitch?

Secondly, these yahoo boys are dumb. Why put your money in a local account

Hit big money and see how fast this your sense will disappear.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by Rosay15(f): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2019
nephemmy:
This ain't news....all they wanna do is to shift attention from em corrupt polithiefains....Note: EFCC is just as corrupt as those fuçking polithiefians..no hard feelings..moreso, yahoo ain't cool though
.. God bless u for this... This is what people don't know, bro forget abt d idiot saying they will charge them to court.. Everything nah wash las las nah money go sort am. Bt where d money dey go I don't know... All I see is both of dem are scammer, cus d money huge dey gonna collect from dose guys and cars, house dey gonna seized from them, am sure they can't account for it... EFCC, FG, Politicians and all these yahoo guys they aren't different.. Scammer everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2019
those pvssies tho.
the thing reach one one, just that one wont be a freak of the digging thing.
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2019
Half the youth in Edo State are internet fraudsters.
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by skales67(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2019
Bennyberry:

Hit big money and see how fast this your sense will disappear.. grin grin

Only if i hit it legitimately! If i hit it through net, the fear of EFCC will never allow the sense disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by abbaashiru(m): 2:13am On May 17, 2021
nurex01:
Good names is better than Gold and Silver
it is a lie, Good name can never ever be better than silver not to talk of gold
angry angry sad angry kiss kiss kiss
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by abbaashiru(m): 2:27am On May 17, 2021
skales67:

Only if i hit it legitimately! If i hit it through net, the fear of EFCC will never allow the sense disappear.
Ib a nut shell, the fear of EFCC is the beginning of wisdom and a somewhat guarantee of life... grin cheesy wink cheesy smiley wink cheesy smiley
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by abbaashiru(m): 2:30am On May 17, 2021
shocked
Beautiful Yahoo boys and girls arrested in Ilorin!
What's beautiful about them now! Eh?

GistBlogger oya bring your face come ..
Oya comot your hand!!!
grin grin grin Please how can i get this meme please i beg of you..
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2021
Never will you see a Northerner being arrested for Yahoo.
Yahoo government in Nigeria.
Re: 11 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested In Ilorin (Photos) by effort1: 8:06am On May 17, 2021
shocked
Beautiful Yahoo boys and girls arrested in Ilorin!
What's beautiful about them now! Eh?

GistBlogger oya bring your face come ..
Oya comot your hand!!!

And where is the evidence that they are internet fraudsters?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Story Of Shina Rambo: The Most Notorious Armed Robber / Man Trying To Use Coffin To Smuggle Petrol Into Togo, Caught (Photo) / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.