Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. (1294 Views)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Ayeola Ayodeji Painting Of A Family (Photos) / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
I've always been a PicsArt fan but I recently, I decided to take it to another level by using it for imaginative painting rather than using it for editing or cartoon pictures. This particular art took me less than 2 hrs.

1 Share

Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
More

1 Share

Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
THE FINAL RESULT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by masterpiecer(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Quite impressive.
Imagination helps build one's artistic ability
You should do more, especially attempting different angles and positions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by kratosonofzeus: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Like seriously i neva thought i could do dis with d app
Although i know some few hacks of d app, unimaginable things, the app is powerful mehn, even some features must not be made know to general public, cause its gonna cause a big catastrophe......
Let me draw mine, ill report later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
masterpiecer:
Quite impressive.
Imagination helps build one's artistic ability
You should do more, especially attempting different angles and positions

Thank you. I'll do more and attempt different angles as you've said.
Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
kratosonofzeus:
Like seriously i neva thought i could do dis with d app
Although i know some few hacks of d app, unimaginable things, the app is powerful mehn, even some features must not be made know to general public, cause its gonna cause a big catastrophe......
Let me draw mine, ill report later
That app is an all rounder. It performs so many functions. I'll be waiting for your own art too, don't forget to tag me.
Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by kratosonofzeus: 8:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Sexybbstar

Though mine is not cute as urs.....
First timer.

Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by taiocol: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
My problem with the app is the quality of the Images.... Low quality
Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
kratosonofzeus:
Sexybbstar

Though mine is not cute as urs.....
First timer.

Wow! You really tried. I love the contour and the hair. I've never used that brush to paint the hair but I'll try it too. Seems I love it more than the one I always use.
Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
taiocol:
My problem with the app is the quality of the Images.... Low quality
Same here too. The low quality is a turn off.
Re: Step By Step Painting Of A Beautiful Woman Using The Picsart App. by kratosonofzeus: 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
sexybbstar:

Wow! You really tried. I love the contour and the hair. I've never used that brush to paint the hair but I'll try it too. Seems I love it more than the one I always use.
Thanks friend

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of U / New Talent / Contest / Check Dis Out Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.