Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Top 10 Acting Schools In Lagos - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Acting Schools In Lagos (5432 Views)

Free Acting Classes / Community In Ajah Lekki (acting Anonymous) / How Some Schools In The U.S. Took Their Students To See "Black Panther"(Photos) / Black Panther : Why Is Everyone Acting So Stupid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Acting Schools In Lagos by thegrinch(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
So, I stumbled upon this post on Finelib.com and i decided to share it here. it might someone some headache. It is a list of 10 top film acting Schools in Lagos State. So, if you're looking to break into Nollywood, it would be a great idea to Master your craft first by taking a course in one of these Film Schools.

Source: https://www.finelib.com/cities/lagos/arts/acting-school

1. Del-York International
Del-York International is a film academy and movie school in Lagos for movie making, opera, film producing, actress and actors' roles.

2. Disciples Film and Television Institute
Disciples Film and Television Institute is a redefined acting school in Lagos provides drama, acting education, film courses, opera, make-up and film directing services in Lagos.

3. J-World Music & Film Academy

With J-World academy, the participant learns music and film production, multimedia, instruments and others. J-World academy owns a hostel, which allows the participants to stay for a year or more.

4. Lufodo Academy of Performing Arts
Acting school in Lagos and performing arts educational institution offering voice and speech, dancing lesson, stage management, scriptwriting, costume design, opera, dancing instructor make-up and film directing.

5. Royal Arts Academy
Royal Arts Academy provides education through arts and training in acting, directing, dance and chi specializes in acting, directing, dance and children's theatre.

6. The Pefti Film Institute
The Pefti Film Institute offers training in acting, movie editing training, Movie making training, movie production in Lagos.

7. Yul Edochie Academy
Yul Edochie Academy is a subsidiary of Yul Edochie Arts World, a reputable and redefined academy for acting, and a training ground for actors/actresses with visions of training the next generation of actors.

8. Brilliant Films Academy
Brilliant Films Academy is one of the beautiful film academy sited in Lagos providing video shooting & photography, film editing, pictures editing, script writing, films productions and lots more.

9. Film For Teens Africa Academy
Film For Teens Africa Academy is one of the best acting schools in Lagos undertaking cinematography, script writing, video editing, photography, make up, 3D animation and lots more.

10. Purpose Academy of Film and Photography
Purpose Academy of Film and Photography offers short-term courses in Acting for Film & TV, TV Presenting, Script writing, Photography, Producing, Directing, Video Editing and 2D cartoon Animation.

We give our Students a launchpad into the Entertainment Industry. All our Acting students get a lead role in their own movie before graduation. Same for all the other courses.

We give our Students a launchpad into the Entertainment Industry. All our Acting students get a lead role in their own movie before graduation. Same for all the other courses.
Re: Top 10 Acting Schools In Lagos by brainstorm21(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thank you, friend. This information is very useful for me. My son is currently taking courses in the best acting class and we need to know where should we go next to improve his acting skills and level of knowledge on this issue. Often, a person's success is given by his parents. And we want to give our boy the best acting education so that he can achieve top results in this field. By the way, he always dreamed of a theater or movie career. Therefore, we are trying to move in this direction. Unfortunately, we do not know anyone in this area, so we will have to achieve success on our own. To be honest, we take the example of Mila Jovovich's family. We really like this actress and we know that Mila's mother helped her a lot at the beginning of her acting career. Now, I try to do the same for my son. I hope we will succeed.
Re: Top 10 Acting Schools In Lagos by Goors1n: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2020
brainstorm21:
Thank you, friend. This information is very useful for me. My son is currently taking courses in the best acting class and we need to know where should we go next to improve his acting skills and level of knowledge on this issue. Often, a person's success is given by his parents. And we want to give our boy the best acting education so that he can achieve top results in this field. By the way, he always dreamed of a theater or movie career. Therefore, we are trying to move in this direction. Unfortunately, we do not know anyone in this area, so we will have to achieve success on our own. To be honest, we take the example of Mila Jovovich's family. We really like this actress and we know that Mila's mother helped her a lot at the beginning of her acting career. Now, I try to do the same for my son. I hope we will succeed.

Yes, I agree. And I'm also interested in acting classes for myself. I hope they take people of different ages, not just students.

(1) (Reply)

Champions League On Dstv Compact? / Zee World's King Of Hearts Returns For Season Two June 2018 Teasers / The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power Season 1 (episode 1- 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.