Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset (1184 Views)

Why Your Family Should Know The Password To Your Phone -nigerian Woman Tells Men / Unlock Any Android Phone Without Factory Reset Or Data Loss 2021 / How To Remove Pattern On Android Without Factory Reseting. ❤ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by onlineadejoh(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Please I recent changed the password of my Android phone (ZTE to be precise) and I forgot the new password. Does anyone know how to unlock it without Factory reset or flashing the phone? I have Notes which cannot be backed up so for that reason, back up, reset to factory and restore is out of the equation.

If you can solve it please send me a mail on mywish4life@yahoo.com let's talk.

Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by Heartbender: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2019
Go back and give the phone to the owner, Kazeem from Oshodi

9 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by nifemi25(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
The owner has been searching for that phone in your hand. Please return

4 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by realceeg(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
Phteeef

2 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
onlineadejoh:
Please I recent changed the password of my Android phone (ZTE to be precise) and I forgot the new password. Does anyone know how to unlock it without Factory reset or flashing the phone? I have Notes which cannot be backed up so for that reason, back up, reset to factory and restore is out of the equation.

If you can solve it please send me a mail on mywish4life@yahoo.com let's talk.

UNLOCK IT WITH YOUR EMAIL.
I AM SURE YOU CANT BECAUSE IT IS NOT YOURS.

6 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by onlineadejoh(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Guys, do we have to always make Nairaland look like a place for jokers? Can't someone have a genuine case and come here for solution without being bullied? I am the legit owner, I have the purchase receipt from Slot, I have the phone pack and everything that came with it, I believe the Sales agent at slot can still recognize me.

The option for Gmail unlock doesn't seem to work for newer Android OS anymore. If you can fix this, please contact me, pick any police station of your choice as our meeting point and I am ready to come meet you there.

I still keep my hopes alive and hopefully a solution provider will be on this thread soon.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by teewhydope(m): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2019
I know of two ways, first is installing twrp recovery through pc, then removing the password file from the system folder, after rebooting, your phone wont display the password screen again. I usually use this method a lot. second seems impossible for your type of problem

2 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by onlineadejoh(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2019
teewhydope:
I know of two ways, first is installing twrp recovery through pc, then removing the password file from the system folder, after rebooting, your phone wont display the password screen again. I usually use this method a lot. second seems impossible for your type of problem

I am interested in knowing more about the twrp please, possible download link and all, have tried Aroma file manager but it seems not to be working for me, thank you.
Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by onlineadejoh(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by theNOISEmaker: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Simple question, See stupid answers.. How are you sure he stole the phone. E get this time wey My younger brother sabi all my passwords na im i say make i form new password na.. After 1 hour i no fit recall the password again oo Naso i wipe my phone completely fa.. So it doesn't mean he stole it. If you don't how to do it... Keep quiet. You don't see this nonsense on Quora.

4 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by onlineadejoh(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
theNOISEmaker:
Simple question, See stupid answers.. How are you sure he stole the phone. E get this time wey My younger brother sabi all my passwords na im i say make i form new password na.. After 1 hour i no fit recall the password again oo Naso i wipe my phone completely fa.. So it doesn't mean he stole it. If you don't how to do it... Keep quiet. You don't see this nonsense on Quora.

Thank you very much! I wonder why anyone would go through the stress of unlocking a stolen phone when he/she can easily do factory reset or flash the phone.

I have been at this for 2weeks; done ADB but USB debugging which I have previously enabled on the phone still needs to be touched on the phone screen to activate it, unfortunately, the phone is lock so no way. Very sad cry

I hope to find a solution...
Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by teewhydope(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
onlineadejoh:

I am interested in knowing more about the twrp please, possible download link and all, have tried Aroma file manager but it seems not to be working for me, thank you.

i have to know the exact mode of your zte before I can be able to give you the correct link for twrp
Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by onlineadejoh(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2019
teewhydope:

i have to know the exact mode of your zte before I can be able to give you the correct link for twrp

ZTE Blade A910
Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by Omololu001: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
I'm sorry I gat no solution for you... I only have 4 password I use for my gmail,phone password,nairaland account, bet9ja account and other social media account. I do choose one out of the four for any new account I wanna create, so I don't forget.

And the 4 are extremely hard.
Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
I won't be too quick to label anyone a criminal but how on earth can you forget the password to your phone, this story seems a bit odd, well there's a way around it but if I explain it here you'll probably get confused along the way and most likely end up crashing the phone instead, and I'll advice you to give the owner of that phone back.. Most of yall be looking to reset someone's mobile banking, recharge with the money and then come and start posting ads on niaraland about cheap data for sale,
Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by teewhydope(m): 3:36am On Feb 09, 2019
onlineadejoh:

ZTE Blade A910

try flashing twrp from here or any other link, then check XDA for the step by step process in removing the lockscreen. i was banned earlier!
Re: I Forgot The Password Of My Android, Need To Unlock Without Factory Reset by iamgprince: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2019
If your data is on u can unlock it through your email and your password. If it is not, well u have to restore it

(1) (Reply)

How To Send 10 Free MTN SMS For Free Everyday : See How / Iphone 12 In 2020 / Samsung Note 8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.