Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) (26661 Views)

Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) / Air Force Officer Fights A Policeman Who Tried Extorting Bike Rider / Civil Defense Officer Fights With Policemen Over Rifle(video) (2) (3) (4)

Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by Zenithsblog(f): 2:00am On Feb 07, 2019
A said police officer on duty was filmed fighting, after allegedly getting high.

The police man who was on duty, sparked outrage after taking the illicit drug with a few friends.

The intoxicated police officer squared up to revellers at the New Afrika Shrine in Ikeja few days ago.

He was later subdued by security men at the spot.

Watch the video [url]here[/url] and see photos below...

Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by Zenithsblog(f): 2:01am On Feb 07, 2019
Watch The Sickening Video HERE

2 Shares

Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by Kingpee2(m): 2:32am On Feb 07, 2019
And this one too will lift his hand to arrest someone else for smoking ?

Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 4:48am On Feb 07, 2019
A country were there's no law , there's no crime
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by kingharzy: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2019
He is only transmitting the effect of the shayo by a transmission of energy. Simple
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by kingharzy: 5:13am On Feb 07, 2019
He is only transmitting the effect of the shayo by a transmission of energy. Simple
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by GISTBL0GGER: 5:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by odogwu190(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2019
If e no good for your head quit n if e good for your brain smoke!!
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by lathrowinger: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Government should replace police with peace corps. Biko

Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by Qsscruz(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
He may have contracted Buharinosis..A condition which affects the brain and makes one act insane or lifeless..Let us kick the old man out before it becomes an epidemic..He needs rest..He needs his homosexual cows that doesnt reproduce..Let us help him in this FailBuhari..
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by Ogaga87(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2019
I ain't surprise.. This is Lagos where people would rent two shops and be selling all manners of alcoholic drinks.. And the most funny part of it all is that, if you check the highest prize of the drinks, you won't find anything more than #100
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by izuch(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by davillian(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2019
Mad Men with guns
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by pek(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Adebo1122:
Please read below it
Can you provide ten tickets you played and won in the last one week. Not the ones played and won by others?
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by durella4(m): 10:51am On Feb 07, 2019
Hmm Nigerian police grin grin grin
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by XaintJoel20: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2019
What is it with most Nigerian Police officers and abuse of alcohol?

I can vividly remember some years back when I has an appointment with am police officer at the police station very early in the morning.

I got there before seven, and to my amazement the police man was already drunk that early morning in local gin.

These men need proper training and retraining...

God bless Nigeria...
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by Koralords: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2019
pek:
Can you provide ten tickets you played and won in the last one week. Not the ones played and won by others?
You gullible for even talking to those scammer ,would never get tired of blocking there ass on here
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by airminem(f): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2019
i smell sacking if he is identified immediately
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by pek(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Koralords:

You gullible for even talking to those scammer ,would never get tired of blocking there ass on here
How dare you call me gullible? That I wrote that doesn't in anyway mean I have anything to do with them. I just want to expose the fraud that they are. Do you know how many I block in a day? Nothing less than 10. Unfortunately, the mods keep unblocking them. Read this. https://www.nairaland.com/4998429/seun-please-save-nairaland
Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by OROSENIWO: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2019
Zenithsblog:
A said police officer on duty was filmed fighting, after allegedly getting high.

The police man who was on duty, sparked outrage after taking the illicit drug with a few friends.

The intoxicated police officer squared up to revellers at the New Afrika Shrine in Ikeja few days ago.

He was later subdued by security men at the spot.

Watch the video [url]here[/url] and see photos below...

The VENUE made the EVENT:Nothing special ... can u separate the HUNCH from the OWNER grin grin grin grin

Re: Intoxicated Police Officer Fights Dirty At The New Afrika Shrine In Ikeja (Pics) by Koralords: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2019
pek:
How dare you call me gullible? That I wrote that doesn't in anyway mean I have anything to do with them. I just want to expose the fraud that they are. Do you know how many I block in a day? Nothing less than 10. Unfortunately, the mods keep unblocking them. Read this. https://www.nairaland.com/4998429/seun-please-save-nairaland
Sorry about that bro ,just silly that some people still fall that scam

EFCC Arrests 10 Internet Fraudsters In Abuja / Tochi Nwawuba: 'SARS Arresting Me For Keeping Beard' / Kenyan Man Stoned To Death For Sleeping With Corpse Of His 11-Year-Old Daughter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56