Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

*ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* (1659 Views)

Strike: What Is Going On In AAU? - Omawunmi Asks / ASUU STRIKE: What Have You Achieved So Far? / ASUU Strike: What Is the update in your School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by Umarlawal(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2019
To clear some doubts about ASUU Referendum, ASUU as A Body has 75 Member Universities which comprises of State and Federal owned Universities.. On Tuesday this Universities and their members had their referendum on whether to Suspend the strike or not, this included both Zonal and University Chapters, About 50 universities of the 75 members university voted for suspension, Source from Esut Chapter pro and Delsu ASUU chapter which comprises also of the south South Zonal chapter.. The 200 Members that is being Circulated has to do with South West Zonal ASUU members, They came to UniIbadan and 50 Members voted firfor suspension and 150 for continuation of the strike Please Note that also according to Pman ( Prof) and an ASUU Rep too the 200 Members Is just that of the Southwest Zone of ASUU and not the general Results from other chapters and Zone The referendum was both for Zonal and Chapters , like south East and South south Zone voted for Suspension Let's wait today for the Final NEC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by akinzschatzi(f): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2019
Fingers crossed
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2019
I know the Yoruba's will always betray the whole south... Even in crucial issues like this.
I don't hate Yoruba's... I don't just like the way they turn their back on the south all the time

1 Like

Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by mohammad11: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2019
This has become a weekly routine now
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by babyfaceafrica: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2019
modestbrowser:
I know the Yoruba's will always betray the whole south... Even in crucial issues like this.
I don't hate Yoruba's... I don't just like the way they turn their back on the south all the time
tribr and bigotry don affect uR reasoning.. and People like You will complain when bubu Starts to appoint only northerners

3 Likes

Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2019
modestbrowser:

Shut up.
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2019
Anyhow it comes
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by Iphupa: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
Southwest kwa
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by HELLASJ(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
LALASTICLALA FP
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by Kingrapha(m): 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
misspresident:

Shut up.
He said the truth!
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kingrapha:

He said the truth!
Lil kid shut up too.
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by Kingrapha(m): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
misspresident:

Lil kid shut up too.

what's wrong with this one?
Re: *ASUU STRIKE* *what You Need To Know About The Referendum.* by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
modestbrowser:

Sombody is actually 'vexing' here. I tell you,frustration has established its strong grip on you.cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti State 2019/2020 Scholarship And Bursary Form Is Out; See How To Apply Here / JAMB Result 2020: How To Check UTME 2020 Result In 3 Simple Steps / Discover The Excitement Of Betting With Betmaster - Your Ultimate Betting Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.