Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Na Who Dey Lie - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na Who Dey Lie (2166 Views)

Omo Naija And You Didn't Do This (u Dey Lie) / Among These Girls Who Dey Lie Pass? / Aboki No Dey Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Who Dey Lie by edogho(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2010
There is a day at one ware-house in lagos that something happened and almost all the igbo boys and men selling and trading there formed different groups and were discussing about the issue .
One hausa beggar was walking past the ware-house and sighted the huge crowd at the ware-house both in and out of it  and thought to himself that allah has really blessed him that very day.
So he went close to one of the groups and started chanting his song "HALI HAMBU DULAI" :continually.
One of the igbo boys heard him and was provoked  angryand started beating the beggar,his friends were suprised at his instant changed attitude and they all tried to save the  old beggar from his grip and after a successful seperation was made he was asked to tell the offence of such a old beggar and he told everyone that he was talking something that pained him so much and that useless beggar just came from nowhere to tell him "NA LIE YOU DEY LIE" shocked
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by StudioCFR(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2010
Make i laugh?
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by 912(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2010
I'm laughing because its not near funny and its in the jokes section.
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Dyt(f): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2010
n wats dis called
must u post
gosh
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by jossy1luv(f): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2010
stale
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by StudioCFR(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2010
Lol
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by EfemenaXY: 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2010
I have no sense of humour lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

try as I might, couldn't even crack a smile

@Poster don't do it again pls. . .
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by sledge406: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2010
I just wasted some minutes of my life reading this.

Na d MODS I blame wen nor know wen to use their broom angry
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Highflyer3(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2010
Pls encourage him so he can try harder. Haba grin
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 21, 2010
This is a joke? I fear for humanity.
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by abasifo(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2010
dis post na "NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIEvvv"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIEv"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIEv"NA LIE YOU DEY LIEv"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE"NA LIE YOU DEY LIE
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Vic2k3(m): 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^u definitely suffering from psychosis
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by EfemenaXY: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^Lol!
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by herojohnson: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2010
I.e language can cause conflict.
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Kunbee: 12:44am On Oct 02, 2010
Arrant nonsense
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by clemcykul(f): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2010
crap!

*gets out of thread and drives jeep away***
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Kunbee: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2010
abi kabu kabu
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by KDK(m): 7:35am On Oct 06, 2010
@ clem, jeep is a cheap SUV , Y not a lexus LX470 or Rangey?
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by babyme1(f): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2010
I love the joke tongue
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by clemcykul(f): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2010
@kunbee/kdk
i drive a lexus jeep cool
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by EfemenaXY: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2010
Na Studio dey lie cheesy cheesy
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by starlife30(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2010
0.1/10, na u he happen to @poster
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Dizzy001(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
9-11:

I'm laughing because its not near funny and its in the jokes section.

This is funnier than d joke
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2010
Good lord who in their right mind would called this a joke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Odunnu: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2010
sledge406:

I just wasted some minutes of my life reading this.
Na d MODS I blame wen nor know wen to use their broom  angry
Please tell me you were joking at the bolded part.
You took not just a minute but some minuites?
You find it difficult comprehending?
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by sledge406: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2010
Odunnu:

Please tell me you were joking at the bolded part.
You took not just a minuite but some minuites?
You find it difficult comprehending?
First, I notice you have a problem spelling MINUTES (you should never skip English classes you know cos the world today is English)
Now why should I tell you I was joking Since you appear to know too much, come back harder and clarify else. . .
Guess dis wudn't be hard for you to comprehend and don't waste time hollering back.

(One more thing, get a wristwatch and time yourself then read the OP and tell me how long it took you to finish reading---lemme see what you say about that)
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by Odunnu: 2:43am On Oct 11, 2010
Oh,thanx for the correction Darling.
But seriously,you mean it took you up to, more than and infact, some minutes to comprehend? You need to upgrade the brain, its slow (no offence)
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by sledge406: 2:55am On Oct 11, 2010
Darling shocked (Tryna win me over)

I guess you and the OP have a lot in common and if you say my brain is slow, then you are lost (you should have said I have NO SENSE OF HUMOUR).

Again, I ask you to take out both set of words in BLOCKS LETTER from the OP and tell me how it matches or rhymes. You really are the one without a sense of humour or you tend to fall for things that AREN'T!

BTW. . .How do I upgrade my brain
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by zeegirl1059(f): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2014
I wasted my precious time reading this nonsense angryI wasted my precious time reading this nonsense
Re: Na Who Dey Lie by HenCq15: 11:37am On Dec 22, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Must Read (2) / Bin Gbagbo Vs Akpors Part 1 ,2 , 3 and 4. . . check the part 4 / Pastor And His Interpreter, Nwobodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.