Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday (36044 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by kidap: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2019
Nollywood Actress, Sophia Alakija took to her Instagram page to share some photos and a video to celebrate her husband birthday.

She shared this photos and video on her page with caption saying that...

Happy Birthday my darling husband Words can’t express how much I love you. Thank you for everything you do, thanks for sharing all that OT thank you for my beautiful boys you make my heart just be tornioneown! I love love love you baby. You are a good catch

Watch Video Below..

Source: https://nollyzone.com/wizkid-ex-girlfriend-sophia-alakija-celebrates-husband-wale-on-his-birthday/

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Chrisus(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
Someone is celebrating her husband on his birthday, you're still tagging her 'Wizkid' s ex-girlfriend', Nigerian bloggers lack ideas.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Prettyvicc: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wizkid mustn't be involved.. His name on the headline is uncalled for

Tekashi 6ix9ine Girlfriend Says He Has STDs, Cheats And Beats Her

6 Likes

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Celebgistz1: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Happy Birthday
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
cheesy
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Baddiezz(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Must you tag her WizKid's ex?

8 Likes

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by itspzpics(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hmm mm

Wizkid ex Sophie Alakija Celebrates Her Husband Birthday With Romantic kiss video >>> WATCH THE 18+ VIDEO HERE

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by NaijaCelebrity: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
why did she date wizkid?

Prettyvicc:
Wizkid mustn't be involved.. His name on the headline is uncalled for

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Shakushaku1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tell yourself the truth, would you open this thread if wizkid name wasn't mentioned, would u even knw the person being talked about, she got popular cos she dated wizkid.. Jus saying for all yall that will start complaining why wiz name was part of the topic...

11 Likes

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
. if she never dated wizkid at a point who gives a f.uvk who she is. who will ever have time to post about her. she is known because she dated wizkid at a point

5 Likes

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Justbeingreal(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2019
So anytime this man goes online all the topics about his wife will start with wizkid ex....just imagine... We all should be mindful of the kind of exes we have before we get married not to go through life with a wrong tag...

7 Likes

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by opalu: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
BODYBAG BREAD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by idonhammer: 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
I swear this dude must be good in bed

Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Zeinymira(f): 3:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
Beautiful Mrs Alaxx.
Thank God bloggers no longer refer to her as Widkid ex
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Runaway: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Passionate888: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Upcoming? Na so
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by anambraamaka: 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
idonhammer:
I swear this dude must be good in bed

Why
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by 1miccza: 3:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
So na tear tear trouser dem dey take know Actress now abi??
Kwantunuuu!!!!!
Dia ris God!!!!
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by zoghys: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
opalu:
BODYBAG BREAD.

lol
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Forreellinc: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
undecided fine geh like this, see the ugly man e go marry
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
hmm wizkid ex ? hope whizkid aint still nacking her on code oo.anyway happy birthday to d husby cheesy.
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Olawalesmarter(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
she is cute
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
I love love cry
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
What's with the red beret. Na cultist?
Re: Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday by Dshocker(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
Very gorgeous

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Chizzy Alichi Shares Bikini Photos / Timaya Looks Dapper In Church Outfit / Singer Niniola Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.