Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Military Officers Will Now Enjoy VIP Treatment At Airports - Aviation Minister - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Military Officers Will Now Enjoy VIP Treatment At Airports - Aviation Minister (19633 Views)

FAAN Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports / All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / South Africa Frustrates Evacuation, Arrests Home-bound Nigerians At Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Officers Will Now Enjoy VIP Treatment At Airports - Aviation Minister by arro: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Paramilitary too
Re: Military Officers Will Now Enjoy VIP Treatment At Airports - Aviation Minister by zoghys: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
BuhariLooter:
CBN confirms Buhari gov’t withdrew $3.2bn from NLNG dividend account in 3 years.Show me the asset declaration of 2015 showing that Buhari had N2.5billion naira which his wife Aisha had claimed that her Adc has stolen. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari is still fighting corruption.
* Show me the asset declaration that Buhari had previously owned keystone bank and 9Mobile in 2015. All we knew was that Buhari has 150 cows, a brick house and a mud house. Yet there are no calls for Buhari to resign and Buhari says he is fighting corruption.Apc will lose in kwara and in North central region.Atiku come and save us" Atiku our hope.

Time will tell, let's siddon and look.
Re: Military Officers Will Now Enjoy VIP Treatment At Airports - Aviation Minister by nairalandbuzz(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2019
sacx:

Most absurd recommendation I've seen. You want touts recruited as military personnel when it is a known fact that the military lacks the capacity to reform such individuals. They are already there anyway.

Then you dont know what they call reform
Re: Military Officers Will Now Enjoy VIP Treatment At Airports - Aviation Minister by CrazyJill: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
By the way, if we talk about parking spaces, I know one pretty good company that provides flogging places near the specified airports. There you can even reserve parking spaces. I turned to them once and realized that it was very convenient. Here you can visit their site. In my opinion a great option if you are looking for a parking space.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Importance Of Tourism? / Enugu International Airport To Re-Open Tomorrow / Bridge Collapse: Enugu Inner City Roads Suffer Overuse And Degradation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.