Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing (2459 Views)

One Punch Man : Road to Hero money diamonds hack iOS Android / Zero To Hero In Programming : The Journey By Our Ex-students At Andela And Zinox / How To Build A Nigerian Entertainment Blog - From Zero To Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hi there,

My name is Fred.

I deleted my Upwork account that I built up to thousands of dollars per month.

Why?

I got a lot of people asking me how to replicate earning a full time living freelancing. So, I decided to start from scratch and document my progress as I go along.

You can read the background story here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4903249/make-5k-per-month-2019

I have created a newsletter where I will be penning my 2019 journey from $0 to $1000 a month freelancing on freelance platforms.

Why subscribe?

I want to go from earning $0.00 to $1,000 per my month or more using Freelance platforms (Upwork, Freelancer & Fiverr).

This won’t happen fast.

It takes a process.

Like everyone, I’m still trying to figure things out.

The way to achieve my goal is to help clients on these platforms get sh*t done.

Expect insights as they come to me as well as the usual ups and downs you get when your ship leaves the harbor.

I hope it inspires you to leave your own harbor, and helps you find your own blue ocean.

Subscribe if you want to follow my freelance journey.

It’s simple. When you're subscribed you get the emails. When you're not subscribed you miss them. I will leave past issues up in the archive area.

You can always easily unsubscribe by following the instructions in the footer of each email.

If you want to follow-along as I try to go from $0.00 to $1,000 in a month freelancing, then click the link below and subscribe.

https://wickedfred.substack.com/

1 Like

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Are you writing proposals all day long and get no response back?

It sucks. I know.

I have found a hack that works so far for me in getting responses and winning jobs.

In my recent post I reveal the hack and a situation where it worked for me.

Subscribe to my newsletter at my signature to read this post and other awesome ones now!
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by editorschoolnig: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nichesiteseo:
Hi there,

My name is Fred.

Why?

I got a lot of people asking me how to replicate earning a full time living freelancing. So, I decided to start from scratch and document my progress as I go along.

I have created a newsletter where I will be penning my 2019 journey from $0 to $1000 a month freelancing on freelance platforms.

Why subscribe?

I want to go from earning $0.00 to $1,000 per my month or more using Freelance platforms (Upwork, Freelancer & Fiverr).

This won’t happen fast.

It takes a process.

Expect insights as they come to me as well as the usual ups and downs you get when your ship leaves the harbor.

I hope it inspires you to leave your own harbor, and helps you find your own blue ocean.

It’s simple. When you're subscribed you get the emails. When you're not subscribed you miss them. I will leave past issues up in the archive area.

You can always easily unsubscribe by following the instructions in the footer of each email.

If you want to follow-along as I try to go from $0.00 to $1,000 in a month freelancing, then click the link below and subscribe.

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Last last u want to sell something

2 Likes

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by magodoro: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
cool
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by meobizy(f): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
I came to read lies.
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 12:34am On Feb 08, 2019
modestbrowser:
Last last u want to sell something

Hello Modestbrowser,

How are you doing?

Thanks for commenting on the thread.

First, I know where that feeling is coming from. Tired of Gurus and all the BS they spring up time to time.

But what if I try to sell something?

Why is that bad?

I sell things everyday.

I run a wee little agency where we help local businesses build websites and a sales system.

On the side I also freelance which involves sales.

In the thread I linked to above, I have been very privileged to help people get started fielding calls and helping anyway I can.

Someone from the thread closed a $1000+ gig just within weeks of reading the thread and that’s why I do this. It was something I wish I had when I got my own start.

I did over 50+ calls last month just chatting and helping people with what I know. Zero sales pitch.

In fact I have turned down a lot of people offering me money to help them craft proposals even though I actually offer that service.

The reason I turned people down is because it’s not what they need right now. They just need to get started and have a feel for freelancing.

If you read the thread I was strongly discouraging people from requesting proposal templates and urged them to craft one by themselves.

Why?

You learn most by doing.

Yes, I offer Bio and proposal templates as a service but I’m not forcing that on anyone’s throat.

My only goal is to help people become successful freelancers. Give all my intellectual property away upfront.

But why in the hell will I do that? What’s the catch:

Yes, there’s a catch.

Can you guess what it is?

It works.

There’s a hidden expertise with every content produced. The more potent people perceive this expertise the more they take you seriously.

I call this the hook. I just wrote about it in my newsletter.

People buy results. Nothing else.

If I get results for people they will buy from me.

Now, I don’t know where your thinking is at with that but I believe if you provide results for people then you should extract some value from it.

In the thread I linked to, this is the biggest message I preach.

Forget about money. Instead focus on providing value for people and the the money will follow. It’s a law of the universe or something. Hand to God it works.

This is exactly what works for me too on freelance platforms. The secret. That’s why I wanted people to know about this because I see a lot of people going about this the wrong way.

It’s okay to be suspicious not knocking that. That’s fine.

I created the newsletter because I find NL too limiting at times to pass my message across. Certain features I need and want to help me write better content.

Are you by any means interested in becoming a freelancer?

If yes, have you started?

Any issue you frequently come up against that I can help with?

If no, why not? What’s stopping you from getting started? What can I help with to get you started?

I understand this isn’t right up everyone’s alley. That’s fine too.

But I do sincerely hope you stick around. Would love that.

You can email me at the address in the signature and maybe we can get on a call.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond though it hurts a bit with the distrust.

Not because it bruised my ego. But because this can actually deter people from taking action.

Talk soon.

7 Likes

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Nichesiteseo:
Are you writing proposals all day long and get no response back?

It sucks. I know.

I have found a hack that works so far for me in getting responses and winning jobs.

In my recent post I reveal the hack and a situation where it worked for me.

Subscribe to my newsletter at my signature to read this post and other awesome ones now!

You shared small in d mail. Giving them what to expect.
I'm also joining d $0 to $1000 per month challenge.
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 08, 2019
Nichesiteseo:

Hello Modestbrowser,

How are you doing?

Thanks for commenting on the thread.

First, I know where that feeling is coming from. Tired of Gurus and all the BS they spring up time to time.

But what if I try to sell something?

Why is that bad?

I sell things everyday.

I run a wee little agency where we help local business build websites and a sales system.

On the side I also freelance which involves sales.

In the thread I linked to above, I have been very privileged to help people get started fielding calls and helping anyway I can.

Someone from the thread closed a $1000+ gig just within weeks of reading the thread and that’s why I do this. It was something I wish I had when I got my own start.

I did over 50+ calls last month just chatting and helping people with what I know. Zero sales pitch.

In fact I have turned down a lot of people offering me money to help them craft proposals even though I actually offer that service.

The reason I turned people down is because it’s not what they need right now. They just need to get started and have a feel for freelancing.

If you read the thread I was strongly discouraging people from requesting proposal templates and urged them to craft one by themselves.

Why?

You learn most by doing.

Yes, I offer Bio and proposal templates as a service but I’m not forcing that on anyone’s throat.

My only goal is to help people become successful freelancers. Give all my intellectual property away upfront.

But why in the hell will I do that? What’s the catch:

Yes, there’s a catch.

Can you guess what it is?

It works.

There’s a hidden expertise with every content produced. The more potent people perceive this expertise the more they take you seriously.

I call this the hook. I just wrote about it in my newsletter.

People buy results. Nothing else.

If I get results for people they will buy from me.

Now, I don’t know where your thinking is at with that but I believe if you provide results for people then you should extract some value from it.

In the thread I linked to, this is the biggest message I preach.

Forget about money. Instead focus on providing value for people and the the money will follow. It’s a law of the universe or something. Hand to God it works.

This is exactly what works for me too on freelance platforms. The secret. That’s why I wanted people to know about this because I see a lot of people going about this the wrong way.

It’s okay to be suspicious not knocking that. That’s fine.

I created the newsletter because I find NL too limiting at times to pass my message across. Certain features I need and want to help me write better content.

Are you by any means interested in becoming a freelancer?

If yes, have you started?

Any issue you frequently come up against that I can help with?

If no, why not? What’s stopping you from getting started? What can I help with to get you started?

I understand this isn’t right up everyone’s alley. That’s fine too.

But I do sincerely hope you stick around. Would love that.

You can email me at the address in the signature and maybe we can get on a call.

Thank you again for taking the time to respond though it hurts a bit with the distrust.

Not because it bruised my ego. But because this can actually deter people from taking action.

Talk soon.

I have suffered in the hands of u people.
It will take before I trust people like u again.
Waste money for their ebooks later they abandon u.
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:00am On Feb 08, 2019
modestbrowser:

I have suffered in the hands of u people.
It will take before I trust people like u again.
Waste money for their ebooks later they abandon u.

Like I said, that’s fine.

I don’t sell ebooks so I don’t know what you mean by ‘people like you’.

The newsletter is me documenting my Journey Freelancing in 2019 with the goal of getting my account back up to making $1000 or more per month.

It’s like a diary with the intention of pointing people to when I get the ‘How can I also do this?’ question.

If you don’t trust me (which is fine) then don’t subscribe. You don’t need to be cynical about it.

Am going to ask again.

What if I’m selling something?

What’s the problem with that?

If you don’t sell how do you become a freelancer?

If you don’t sell how do you get your products and services out there?

If you don’t sell how do you become an entrepreneur?

Are you saying everyone should start giving out everything for free?

Universities shouldn’t sell degrees?

MTN shouldn’t sell top ups?

Apple should release their next flagship phone for $0?

I’m not nit-picking here. Hear me out.

I assume you must have at least some passing interest in freelancing and that’s why you came here.

If that’s the case, then seeing selling as unethical is a serious limiting belief.

Irrespective of what experiences you have with vendors of info.

We have all regretted a purchase or two.

I remember the very first phone I bought with my money.

It was a disaster.

I got scammed and regretted the purchase.

But that didn’t stop me from buying phones since then.

You must do your due diligence before investing your hard earned money on any product or service.

You shouldn’t go around frowning at anyone trying to sell something.

Thank God for all the entrepreneurs we have in this world. Without them civilization as we know it will not exist.

Think about all the great inventions and knowledge the world has seen. Their creators won’t have had any incentive to create them if they couldn’t somehow extract some monetary value from them.

So no planes.

No smartphones.

No internet.

No Nairaland.

You can put your mind at rest.

My newsletter is not a pitch for anything.

It’s an innocent diary.

Here’s the kicker however:

If enough people ask me to buy my templates you can bet I’m going to sell it.

I will be stupid not to.

3 Likes

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:08am On Feb 09, 2019
The ‘Superpower’ I Used To Win My First Few Clients

It’s usually difficult starting from scratch on freelance platforms.

You have zero reviews.

Zero jobs completed.

And your account is spanking new.

There are a lot of guides on the internet covering tactics, strategies and tips on how to run a successful freelance business.

But there’s a problem with most of them:

They usually don’t work for newbies. The strategies and hacks you use when starting out is different in a lot of ways to when you’ve established yourself.

ONLY a few guides delve into beginner hacks and how to get your account up and running by setting up the right foundation to leverage on later.

In the latest issue of my newsletter I reveal one powerful tactic I use that helped me get off the ground quickly in 2019.

I have completed 18 gigs in just a month. That’s a gig every other day. I had multiple gigs from from more than 5 clients.

I believe ANYBODY starting from scratch can use this same tactic to achieve something similar and it’s EASY to implement if you get the concept behind it.

You don’t have to be very good at writing proposals.

You don’t have to be an experienced freelancer.

You don’t need degrees to use this tactic.

And it doesn’t matter if you’re from a third-world country.

The tactic works regardless because it’s exploits a powerful psychological bias. That’s why I’m calling it a superpower.

You have NOTHING TO LOSE using it.

In fact, to proove that it works, I’m using it in this very post and I can bet you are itching to find out. This is how it gets people too itching to respond to your proposals.

We are living in unprecedented times in the history of mankind and there’s never been a bigger opportunity to make money with as little resource as it takes to freelance.

This single tactic can make your freelance business 10x more successful and outcompete other freelancers even if they’re more skilled than you.

I’m not the sharpest tool in the box and this has helped winning clients regardless.

Okay, i’ll leave you to it now.

Go over to my newsletter and discover what the tactic is by clicking the link below or in my signature:

2 Likes

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by UpworkLord: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Upwork Account Approvals (10mins) Creating/Approval of New Upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign Upwork Account setup/approval (30mins) 10 samples of jobs winning proposals (free) 1 year unlimited VPN (Token)

If you need any of these, am available on Whatsapp or call
070 six 8 six 12 six 11
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
You can check the list of tools I’m using to build my freelance business here:

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:35am On Mar 01, 2019
John sent out 100+ proposals last month and got 0 response!

He wrote me over email explaining his frustrations.

We mapped out a plan together and a week later he got awarded a $350 per week writing job!

How did we do it?

Join my newsletter by clicking on the link in my signature to read this latest case-study:

Here a few other posts you might be interested in:

' The Superpower I Used To Win My First Few Clients - A 1000 year old psychological hack that I use in my proposals to win gigs

'How To Build Your Portfolio From Scratch - Before 12:02 P.M Tomorrow - Create a strong portfolio that win you jobs in 5 minutes

'An Economic Apocalypse Is Coming! Are You Prepared? - 82% of Nigerians might be plunged below the poverty line before 2020. I outline what you should do to prepare and succeed while everyone else laments.

Subscribe to my newsletter by clicking on the link in my signature
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 04, 2019
This is for all those that don’t have any skill

I’m seeing a lot of people getting stuck starting a successful freelance business because they don’t have any skill.

You are in luck if this is you.

First, thanks to all those who have subscribed to the wickedfred newsletter.

I have mostly been dropping strategies on general topics related to Freelancing on the newsletter but I’m changing that.

I’m now repurposing the newsletter to focus on becoming a successful freelance writer.

Why?:

Because anyone can start freelance writing as long as you can write basic English.

Freelance writing is how I got my start. And this is what I’m seeing complete beginners getting success with the most.

The newsletter will now be focused on anyone that wants to make money from anywhere in the world and can write basic English.

You don’t know how to code? You don’t need to.

You don’t know how to design? That’s fine.

What’s Wordpress? No qualms.

You can still quit your miserable job and make full time income working part time. All you need is write clear and simple English.

I’m going to show you how I do it.

Many people think it’s saturated and competitive. I Know a lot of people who also think writing gigs are bottom of the barrel pay.

‘Fred, I only see people offering $1 dollar for 500 words. That’s slavery!’

Yes. But that’s because most people don’t know how to go about getting paid their worth.

My last writing job was for $30 for a 500 word article.

Those jobs are out there.

You just need to know where to look.

That’s what my newsletter will focus on now.

No experience or degree needed. Just know how to write simple, basic English.

Every business out there need articles. Content marketing is all the rage now. Why?

They need them to get exposure by drawing attention to their products and services.

That means a lot of opportunities for us freelance writers.

What I’m going to be teaching is how to sell shovels in the gold rush.

Expensive shovels not just any shovel.

You’ll get to set your own rates and write whatever you want to write about.

It’s easy to get started. But this is also a drawback. Many people are attracted to freelance writing because of this and many of them fail.

They fail because they don’t know what they’re getting into and don’t have a proven framework & strategy to do it successfully.

It happened to me so I should know. I was spinning my wheels for years before I got the hang of it.

My newsletter is free. And here’s what you will get if you subscribe:

- How to become a successful freelance writer fast.
- How to set your rates and get paid what you’re worth. Don’t fight others over those pesky $5 dollar articles.
- How to write persuasive proposals that positions you as an authority and get paid the rates you charge.
- How to earn full time income working part time in your pajamas.
- How to find clients that will pay you those mouth watering rates.
- How to write and structure articles that get people engaged and sends people’s heart racing
- Content frameworks you can use to duplicate and write articles fast so it doesn’t seem like work.
- and much more.

If you have subscribed you don’t need to resubscribe. You stay on the list. If you don’t want to hear about freelance writing you can unsubscribe.

If you haven’t, and you are interested in becoming a successful freelancer subscribe quickly because I will be limiting the number of subscribers. Once it’s closed it won’t be reopened until next year.

I’m giving away years of experience and hard work so I’m a little vain in giving everyone the blueprint. More competition and all. Sorry guys.

But do subscribe as soon as you can.

Your friend
/Fred

P.S. Move your thumb down to my signature. Click on the link there. You will be taken to the newsletter. Look for the subscribe button and click that. That’s it. You’re in.
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
Want article writing tips as a beginner?

Want to escape the purgatory of $5-15 article writing jobs?

Want to charge $30 per article and get hired at those rates?

I just posted tips on how you can make all that possible.

Have a read and subscribe.

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
Don’t let them click on the back button.

Today’s email post is about crafting an introduction that leaves readers dangling from a cliff.

Here’s an introduction for an article I recently wrote for a client:

‘I lost 93% of my net-worth last month and filed for bankruptcy a week later. I was contemplating suicide until one day I found this book in a garbage can that changed everything…’

I bet you are dangling from a cliff after reading that.

Want to learn how to write intros like these?

Want to hook readers and keep them glued so they keep reading?

Want your client to love your writing?

It’s all in here: https://wickedfred.substack.com/
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
Have won 23 jobs since the start of the year...

...and a big part to that is what I call a magnet BIO.

I just posted a monster guide on how to craft a BIO that attracts clients to you like ants to sugar.

it's all in here: https://wickedfred.substack.com/
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nobody: 12:25am On May 15, 2019
I think what you're sharing is fantastic. I've been on Upwork for a while myself, but only really began making nice money as at October last year. These things you speak of are things I wish I'd known at the beginning of my career as a voice over artist, and a writer.

Now I've landed repeat clients with recurring work, so I don't have to overwork myself with sending out proposal after proposal. On a bad week I make at least $200. That's a little over twice the new monthly minimum wage in Nigeria, in a week.

Allow the skeptics be skeptics.

I've signed up to your newsletter, because I believe there's always something new to learn, and you can always get better at your craft. I love the way you write your stuff, and I can tell the clients must love you too! I'll be following your posts closely.

Please keep up the good work. Don't let the negativity get to you bruv. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:13am On Jun 05, 2019
SomeWeirdChick:
I think what you're sharing is fantastic. I've been on Upwork for a while myself, but only really began making nice money as at October last year. These things you speak of are things I wish I'd known at the beginning of my career as a voice over artist, and a writer.

Now I've landed repeat clients with recurring work, so I don't have to overwork myself with sending out proposal after proposal. On a bad week I make at least $200. That's a little over twice the new monthly minimum wage in Nigeria, in a week.

Allow the skeptics be skeptics.

I've signed up to your newsletter, because I believe there's always something new to learn, and you can always get better at your craft. I love the way you write your stuff, and I can tell the clients must love you too! I'll be following your posts closely.

Please keep up the good work. Don't let the negativity get to you bruv. Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words.

Great to see you doing amazing stuff. Please share your success and journey here too when you can. I will appreciate that. A lot of people still need to know this works. That there’s another alternative to starting a risky business or the 9-5 rat race.

Thanks again.
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Ghanaian(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
upwork is making people happy

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Also Get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN

Call or whatsapp
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by blessednnakude(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nichesiteseo:

Thanks for the kind words.

Great to see you doing amazing stuff. Please share your success and journey here too when you can. I will appreciate that. A lot of people still need to know this works. That there’s another alternative to starting a risky business or the 9-5 rat race.

Thanks again.

Thank you for this thread. I am a writer although I studied mathematics and statistics at the university. My Fiverr account was blocked a few weeks back after I tried registering for another account because I wanted another username and since then I have tried to get my upwork account approved because Fiverr customer care said i can't open any Fiverr account again but my upwork is always being rejected

Can you help me with a sample profile description of a writer who writes inspirational articles, life, experiences and blog articles of 400 to 600 words.

If you can grant this request, I will really be grateful. My contact/WhatsApp number is 08131800327 or via nnakudeg@gmail.com
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Ghanaian(m): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
upwork is making people happy

Approval of all upwork Account
Setup of New upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Also Get 3years NORD PREMIUM/UNLIMITED VPN (Just 3users remaining)

Call or whatsapp
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
blessednnakude:

Thank you for this thread. I am a writer although I studied mathematics and statistics at the university. My Fiverr account was blocked a few weeks back after I tried registering for another account because I wanted another username and since then I have tried to get my upwork account approved because Fiverr customer care said i can't open any Fiverr account again but my upwork is always being rejected

Can you help me with a sample profile description of a writer who writes inspirational articles, life, experiences and blog articles of 400 to 600 words.

If you can grant this request, I will really be grateful. My contact/WhatsApp number is 08131800327 or via nnakudeg@gmail.com

Hello Kude.

I have a detailed profile guide on my newsletter. It works gangbusters. So check that out.

Use the link in my bio below to subscribe to the newsletter. View the archive page and look for that particular post.

Let me know how it goes.
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Bossgem: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nichesiteseo:
Hi there,

My name is Fred.

Why?

Why subscribe?

This won’t happen fast.

It takes a process.

Hello Sir, I have subscribed. Following your insightful thread.
Re: Zero To Hero: My $0.00 To $1000 Journey Freelancing by Nichesiteseo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
Bossgem:

Hello Sir, I have subscribed. Following your insightful thread.

You’re welcome Bossgem.

(1) (Reply)

Is Web4africa Reliable For Web Hosting / Networkng Business / How To Connect Flash To Php/jsp Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.