Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Need Help Retrieving Your Dollars From Online? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Help Retrieving Your Dollars From Online? (644 Views)

Need Help!!! Retrieving My Email / How Much Do You Currently Change Dollars From Aboki (Black Market) / Discover How to make money from online Travel Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Retrieving Your Dollars From Online? by LosAngelesTech(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hey,
I live in the US and have helped a lot of friends retrieve their dollars from online sites that they couldnt withdraw their payments from. If you have that problem or need that money converted to Naira and sent to your local account contact me.

I also run a whatsapp group of US Based Nigerians who are always looking for and exchanging Dollars for Naira to send home. We exchange at Abokifx rates and its fast, straight and simple. Western Union is a scam. They exchange for lower than market rate and still charge you for transactions.

I am launching the commercial version peer 2 peer currency exchange app form in a few weeks.

1 Like

Re: Need Help Retrieving Your Dollars From Online? by priceline32: 12:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Hey Bro, I see that you did Solution Architect Certification. I live in Vancouver Canada and i am making a career change into IT. i'm currently building my skills on Database management. A lot of the things i know so far are self taught and i'm getting better everyday. Some research i did shows SAC+DBM will definitely boost my chances of getting my foot to the door for interviews and offers.

I was wondering if you have materials, sources, notes, links, etc. on how to get SA cert. Tips, tricks and contacts will definitely go a long way. my email: priceline1@outlook.com whatsapp. +1587-974-9850. We could always work something out.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What You Can Do With Icloud Drive / Please Help! What Are The Criteria For Google Ads To Display On A Blog / Proven SEO Ranking Guide For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.