Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps (52486 Views)

Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor / Beautiful South African Lady Celebrates Herself As She Became A Private Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by koyeni(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congrats

Check my signature
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Aldebaran(m): 5:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congratulations grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Lekan6ix: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE how do I reach out to this GIRL.
I have a TABLET for her....with a superlative battery life to enable her go through the rigors of Academics

don't go and harm this innocent girl you this evil forest

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Koralords: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2019
May God bless our mothers may they live to reap the fruit of there labour

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by avalontony(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I have a TABLET for her....with a superlative battery life to enable her go through the rigors of Academics

Hmmmm..... Evilforest
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by perdollar(m): 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
and so! is she d first matriculant? is her mother d first fish seller to train a matriculant? better sit down read madam. I wl celebrate u n ur mom when u convoy!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
I sha hope its not imsu or uniport she is schooling, those Jezebels will turn her into a runs girl and make her ashamed of her mum occupation.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by CaptainMitch: 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Very true
Bar1941:
Visiting her struggling mom with her matriculation gown on is not enough to make her mom happy, she should avoid destractions and come out in flying colours so that she can repay part of what the poor woman had singlehandedly invested in her...[b]Graduation gown is more beffiting than matriculation gown.[/b]
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by LINTUNE(m): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Earthbound:
Wow. Girls don't want to slay like this anymore. Most of these fakers would never let even their closest friends know their mother is an iya eleja.

Respect.
so spot on bro smiley
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by LINTUNE(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
A welcomed development
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Forlardara(m): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Earthbound:
Wow. Girls don't want to slay like this anymore. Most of these fakers would never let even their closest friends know their mother is an iya eleja.
Which one be 'an' iya eleja?

Respect.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Sugarplum777(f): 6:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
Wow she is my Ex brothers girlfriend friend that later friend my ex friend friend angry

I am not even understand why this fish made from page embarassed
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Zzyy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Evil Forest which kind name be dat grin angry
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 07, 2019
Adakintroy:
Good girl keep it up!

Mother's are devine. I never had one( miNE died early). My step mother always short change me in favor of my step brother. Lol!

Their instinct to ensure the survival of their own is just amazing. I no longer judge it with pain as I use to. Rather a new found appreciation for it.(the length they are willing to go to protect and provide for their own while shownin away perceive threats).

Too bad I was on the receiving end. Haha. Those of you who have one. Cherish it! ..Respect!

How did you attain this maturity?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by mastermaestro(m): 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
perdollar:
and so! is she d first matriculant? is her mother d first fish seller to train a matriculant? better sit down read madam. I wl celebrate u n ur mom when u convoy!

Why are you sad? Every venture has a first step and she has taken it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Innobee99(m): 7:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Note: That doesn't make other women beside her mum useless oooo

They're also striving hard to keep their families too.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Adakintroy: 7:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

How did you attain this maturity?

Lol. God my broda.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by perdollar(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
mastermaestro:

Why are you sad? Every venture has a first step and she has taken it.
y broadcast am like say na big feat? my mama wey dey sell pure water then get four graduates now. and no b anyhw course we do oga!
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by onyidon22(m): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
Her self esteem is tremendous for doing that.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by jboycrb(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bar1941:
Visiting her struggling mom with her matriculation gown on is not enough to make her mom happy, she should avoid destractions and come out in flying colours so that she can repay part of what the poor woman had singlehandedly invested in her...Graduation gown is more beffiting than matriculation gown.

So coming out in flying colours will make her her pay ?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Eazie351(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice but village people ehn,....
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Remion(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
My brother, she just dey enter school, she never finish.
I pray she no turn
lilmax:
girls like this one get good friends, friends that have sense

she would have been introduced to a senator by now if she had useless friends

I pray she continues like this
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by melodyj(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I can help you get to her, she is my small friend, we leaving close
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by ajl: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Token of support? Who would that help. She should tell her husband to create a system that allow all to thrive without the need for "token of support".
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by PetersKID(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
She is my course mate, Rivers state university (RSU)
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by 9jaRealist: 12:51am On Feb 08, 2019
chloride6:
Who told you fish sellers are to be pitied?

She makes more than a lot of people with white collar jobs.

Congrats anyway

Thank you! Abegi tell dem o...

Anyway, instead of giving her token cash, they should have given her a scholarship.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by coolscott(m): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A young lady became an online sensation after celebrating her matriculation at her mother's fish stand in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state.

The fresh undergraduate identified as Elsie Worgor went to Mile One Market in Port-Harcourt with her matriculation gown to celebrate with her mother who is a fish trader there.

According to reports, her mother is a widow, who is working hard to train four children.

Elsie said; my Mum sells fish(different kinds), Mum doesn't allow us(siblings and I) to visit her at the market neither has she ever told us to come sell with her, She would always say I don't want you people to see me suffering Under the rainy season, Sun and Harmattan season, Mum still sells fish.

What can I really do to repay her love?? Silver nor Gold won't be enough. I'm proud of My Mum who sells fish and has also determined to train her daughter to the higher institution.

Hon. Soibi Ibibo Jack, the Rivers state Coordinator for Rivers youths for Governor Wike met with the 18-year-old girl, and asked her to her (Hon. Soibi) as an elder sister.

She also handed the girl a little token of support.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/elsie-worgors-celebrates-her-matriculation-at-moms-fish-stand.html
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by Estellie: 3:09am On Feb 08, 2019
Adakintroy:
Good girl keep it up!

Mother's are devine. I never had one( miNE died early). My step mother always short change me in favor of my step brother. Lol!

Their instinct to ensure the survival of their own is just amazing. I no longer judge it with pain as I use to. Rather a new found appreciation for it.(the length they are willing to go to protect and provide for their own while shownin away perceive threats).

Too bad I was on the receiving end. Haha. Those of you who have one. Cherish it! ..Respect!
....And this made me cry.

Spot on, dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Matriculation At Mother's Fish Stand, Soibi Ibibo Jack Helps by spiralwedge(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2019
Alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire / Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.