Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

How I Spotted Armed Policemen Collecting Bribe From Student Bus In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Spotted Armed Policemen Collecting Bribe From Student Bus In Onitsha (512 Views)

Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Spotted Armed Policemen Collecting Bribe From Student Bus In Onitsha by Zarazzini: 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
During my stay in Onitsha, I heard the news that there was a particular set of policemen who hijack buses and extort money from motorists and commercial drivers in Anambra State. While this development was buzzing, I decided to see things for myself.
Just to get a perfect view of the situation, I chose the front seat so that it would capture any activity done by the uniform men. These men have no fear and feelings as they harass drivers and even make sure that they collect money from bus drivers who use that route.
This happened around 3-3 junction in Onitsha, Anambra State of Nigeria. I have decided to make this video so that we can know the type of police officers we have here in Nigeria.
I had to risk myself to take this video although I was scared because I could have been harassed and physically abused by these policemen but thank God I was able to make the video in a smart way.
How on earth is this country going to change for good when we have bribery and corruption running through our arteries and veins.
#SaveNigeria
#SayNoToCorruption

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QatoEyBrnwY

Re: How I Spotted Armed Policemen Collecting Bribe From Student Bus In Onitsha by hahn(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lol. Naija!

Good job to whoever recorded the video.

Your morale x 100

Re: How I Spotted Armed Policemen Collecting Bribe From Student Bus In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
I doff my hat for u

(1) (Reply)

SAN Says He Couldn’t Pack ₦450 Million Cash Into His Toyota Prado SUV In Defense / (video): Customs Officer Shoots Civilian ‘friend’ Dead While Trying To Extort 5k / Video - Alpha Lukau Speaks Why He Performs Fake Miracle ,I Pity Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.