Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How I Disenfranchised Inec - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Disenfranchised Inec (319 Views)

We Produce Inec Voting Bag. We Need Inec Suppliers To Buy Them Aba 08142074243 / Get Yourself Prepared For The Forthcoming INEC Aptitude Test With This 160 Past / She Came To The Polling Unit Also To Vote And Sell Kunu. INEC Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Disenfranchised Inec by 1miccza: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
So i woke up today and got a message from INEC instructing me to pick up my PVC from any of their offices.

I took my bath , put on my clothes and stepped out .

On getting to the INEC office close to where i registered, i met a not so long queue and had to sit down and wait patiently for my turn.
When it got to my turn, one of the officials requested for my temporary PVC and spent almost ten minutes looking at it as if there was an infection on it.

She looked up and told me my PVC had not been printed and that it would be available in May... Can you believe it!!! May!!!
Wetin concern me, there and then i decided to disenfranchise INEC i did an about turn and cat walked back to my house with ease..
As e be say everybody dey create thread make i create my own too..
I have now disenfranchised INEC till 2023 when we go meet again

PEACE YO!!!!!!

CC: Lalasticala snake dey this story oo carry am go front page abeg

(1) (Reply)

Smile Mifi Now Selling @#9800 / With Just 10K You Will Get A Business, Personal Or Brand Blog Or Website / Men's Leather Belts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.