Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. (50229 Views)

Beware! Of This Fake Website For Changing Of Name In Nigeria. / Would You Run If This Fake Gun Was Pointed At You? (photo) / Please How Do I stop this stubborn Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Bibors(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Only low lifers live fake lives
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by fasho01(m): 11:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fake life is the new trend
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by sashx(m): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Still find it hard why ppl fake life to get acceptance. Me dat don’t care whether u live or exist as long as u dnt add value to my life, Y ll I even fake life to impress u.

7 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Divay22(f): 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2019
Living above their means is what gets me angry with some of them.
When i see some of them slaying on fb with people's clothes and houses and next day (when going to work) i see them looking all gloomy in their house waiting for the next mugu that will call them so dey can tax breakfast, just can't help but smile to myself.

You'll do yourself more harm if you think you can please humans. (I do my thing, so long it makes me happy)
But fake life, is not just it for me.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by eleojo23: 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abuja the capital of offline fake living.

Packaging everywhere...people go rent house for Gwarimpa when them suppose dey live for Dutse...

Na their cup of tea sha...

If you don't know how to cut your cloth according to your size, you will make life unnecessary difficult for yourself.

Life na small small...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
Heard one guy borrowed 5k from his his friend to do giveaway on Instagram,very funny and stupid act, even the so called celebrities are living fake lives, what do you expect commoners to do, they need to fake it till they make it, but I see no reason why you need to fake what isn't yours or lie about anything cos you owe nobody any explanation, if you want to Live large, work for it and enjoy your life.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by watchindelta(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
I do take picture but i dnt live fake life undecided and i do shy to take picture in public place. That is why all my pictures na only inside house or my store undecided i too shy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Tapout(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:
All thanks to social media... Introverts like us have nothing to worry about. We hardly take pictures sef.
Something happened in one of the places I've worked, we recruited this new guy (a graduate) as an office assistant. So on the day of resumption, I was showing him around the office and I also took him to the MD's office to intimate him with his duties (the MD wasn't around yet) but I had access to his office. So I quickly left to answer a call in my office, then I returned to the the MD's office not knowing what had happened.
That same evening, I saw on this guy's WhatsApp status, the pictures he took while I was briefly away. He went as far as taking one on the MD's seat. First day at the office fah!! He even captioned it..'When Grace finds you'. This was someone whose salary was barely 25k.

"when grace finds you"... grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm dead

25 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Daeylar(f): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
SugarMuffin:
Heard one guy borrowed 5k from his his friend to do giveaway on Instagram, very funny and stupid act, even the so called celebrities are living fake lives, what do you expect commoners to do, they need to fake it till they make it, but I see no reason why you need to fake what isn't yours or lie about anything cos you owe nobody any explanation, if you want to Live large, work for it and enjoy your life.

LMAO grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by InansBobo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Nice.
I'm straight forward though. That's why I didn't care to finish the write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by eleojo23: 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tapout:

"when grace finds you"... grin grin grin grin grin grin I'm dead

Kai...!

Abi 'when I find MD's empty chair..."

grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Daeylar(f): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Etsyl:
A friend of mine took a picture of her ass, posted as her IG dp just to gain followers.....

But that isn't fake life.
It's her ass. Her own ass, she isn't faking it. sad

27 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Daeylar:

LMAO grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Daeylar:

But that isn't fake life.
It's her ass. Her own ass, she isn't faking it. sad
how do you know it is the original, maybe it is borrowed abi the fake

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by HerCuteness(f): 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Akanapiaigwe: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
[s]
IrokoOluwere:

Says someone that claims to be overseas. But scream “back to Daura” on Nairaland everyday .
I didn’t know there’s now a polling unit online.
Sugomu
[/s]
more trash

3 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Guilty as charged! Will try to make amends henceforth

10 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by broadally2(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fake it till you make. My opinion.
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Hotzone(m): 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Op, lie might motivate a fainted heart
Argue with mic
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by broadally2(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fake it till you make it. My take though
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by elonize(m): 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
ceeroh:
All thanks to social media... Introverts like us have nothing to worry about. We hardly take pictures sef.
Something happened in one of the places I've worked, we recruited this new guy (a graduate) as an office assistant. So on the day of resumption, I was showing him around the office and I also took him to the MD's office to intimate him with his duties (the MD wasn't around yet) but I had access to his office. So I quickly left to answer a call in my office, then I returned to the the MD's office not knowing what had happened.
That same evening, I saw on this guy's WhatsApp status, the pictures he took while I was briefly away. He went as far as taking one on the MD's seat. First day at the office fah!! He even captioned it..'When Grace finds you'. This was someone whose salary was barely 25k.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy winkn.a. today e sstat,sm ppo dey borrow hair or clothes to post online but dier house n.a. die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Creativebae(f): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
Fact is we girls are not trying to impress guys, we are competing with ourselves. The moment i realized some guys do not know the difference between brazillian hair and synthetic weavon, the difference between original balenciaga and Aba made balenciaga. The difference between original channel bag and fake channel bag, i stopped wasting relevant money on these things. .just be yourself, don't go broke trying to impress, las las only you will soak your garri..

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
alaye123:
grin TO THE OP AND ALL THE PROPONENTS ON THIS TOPICS grin grin grin grin

My psyche tells OP of this thread is suffering from chronic jealousy or low self esteem. Nobody has the right or moral justification to tell people how to live life. As far as they are not breaking the laws of the land. There is no crime prescribed as FAKE LIFE. Humans are distinct and varies with different character. So you cant expect people not to show off or look presentable on a picture that is public. Do you expect people to put on worn out dress or a slum background just to prove they aint got money yet.

Some people are rich yet they hardly show off publicly while others galivant every where on cyber space. Same as the average or broke guys. Live your life and dont force others to agree on your school of thought.

Of course people can live their lives the way they want. The pressure to make it and impress people can get out of hands and lead to suicide. My topic might go a long way in putting sense into people and saving lives. If anyone doesn't like my topic, they can ignore it. By the way, I never said people should wear rags, all I said is that people should be real. My psyche tells that you are guilty of living a fake life.

25 Likes

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Bryan12(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
The smallest dog barks the loudest.
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Dargreen(m): 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
Paid pof account available +1316-530-5634
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Martinez39(m): 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
ajon1:
Guilty as charged! Will try to make amends henceforth
Correct guy. Carry go.

1 Like

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by MissSweet(f): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
grin cheesy @op 9ja people like fake things than original
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by ednut1(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
I need 3k who go gimme
Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2019
You are wasting your time.

If there is anything Africans are good at, its pretending and gadging for stupidity sake.

Even your leaders are not left out. When peeps from obodo oyibo come to see your leaders, you will notice the difference in grooming. Oyibo people appear so simple while your leaders will pack starch on their agbada. Yet, nothing dey their head.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boys And Girls, Stop This Fake life Nonsense. Get In Here. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
eleojo23:
Abuja the capital of offline fake living.

Packaging everywhere...people go rent house for Gwarimpa when them suppose dey live for Dutse...

Na their cup of tea sha...

If you don't know how to cut your cloth according to your size, you will make life unnecessary difficult for yourself.

Life na small small...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! / Fatal Accident Along Wuse Market Bridge In Abuja (see Photos) / Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.