Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak (653 Views)

Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Samsung Foldable Smartphone Debuts At CES 2019. / Samsung's Foldable Smartphone Will Cost Up To $2,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak by iamadilanwar: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
This phone which might company call as Samsung Galaxy Fold, is expected to launch in the first half of this year. The company might showcase the handset or...https://techontrend.com/samsung-foldable-smartphone-complete-design-revealed-in-a-leak/
Re: Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak by NuclearReactor: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2019
iamadilanwar:
This phone which might company call as Samsung Galaxy Fold, is expected to launch in the first half of this year. The company might showcase the handset or...https://techontrend.com/samsung-foldable-smartphone-complete-design-revealed-in-a-leak/
Am really a huge fan of your work, your leaks dey really make sense to me, going to visit your website now cool cool cool
Re: Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak by Blastedholligan: 3:25am On Feb 08, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Am really a huge fan of your work, your leaks dey really make sense to me, going to visit your website now cool cool cool
na so! Only you de type and reply yourself

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak by NuclearReactor: 7:53am On Feb 08, 2019
Blastedholligan:
na so! Only you de type and reply yourself
I know you have good reasons to suspect that I'm the op but I am not the op, his leaks makes sense, I commended him for that, period!!
Re: Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak by wwwmaster: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2019
iamadilanwar = NuclearReactor
grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak by gustav25: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
wwwmaster:
iamadilanwar = NuclearReactor
grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Foldable Smartphone Complete Design Revealed In A Leak by Blastedholligan: 5:30am On Feb 13, 2019
NuclearReactor:

I know you have good reasons to suspect that I'm the op but I am not the op, his leaks makes sense, I commended him for that, period!!
okay then.

(1) (Reply)

Sales and installation of Fluted panel / How To Make Money Through Jumia And Opera News / How To Recover The Contacts Of Your Stolen Phone With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.