Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,967 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson (1132 Views)

I Might Act Nude If Paid In Foreign Currency –jessica Fabulous / If The Price Is Right, I Can Act Nude - Teddy-A / 'N5 Million Is Too Small For Me To Act Nude ' - Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by ebusnwaoma: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Yvonne Nelson who sat for a new interview on Asempa FM, disclosed that she won't even accept $5 million to act nude as she wants to be a good role model. 

The Ghanaian actress who further disclosed that she disagrees with people who think money is everything in life, added that no amount of money can make her act nude. 

“Oh no I won’t. This time it is even crazier because I have a child. I will never act nude because I want to serve a good example. The money is cool but no. The act is going to be there forever and I wouldn’t want to do that,” she revealed.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/08/i-wont-even-accept-5-million-to-act-nude-yvonne-nelson/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by daddytime(m): 5:33am On Feb 08, 2019
Storyteller. ...
Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by MrGist: 5:42am On Feb 08, 2019
shocked
Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by itspzpics(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by Joshmodest(m): 6:25am On Feb 08, 2019
My friend dey use style submit her CV...this same Yvonne I saw in one Ghanian film , acting almost nude ....I'm sure they didn't pay even 2 million Ghanian cedis...
Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by folake4u(f): 6:59am On Feb 08, 2019
So 'Forbidden Fruit' was what? wink.

Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by MJBOLT: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2019
we know your type,na so dem dey talk

Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2019
You act erotic scenes so ain't much difference

1 Like

Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by falcon01: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2019
lolss, that's cos she ain't worth it. who the Bleep gon pay you 50k to act nude?? I mean who is even interested to see your cranky looking body?.
Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by lilmax(m): 9:52am On Feb 08, 2019
look at this bone talking like she got a choice

abeg Yvonne okoro should come and display her goodies jor not this one
Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by DonHummer(m): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2019
what of 5.1 million?
Re: I Won't Even Accept $5 Million To Act Nude - Yvonne Nelson by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
So if the pay is above 5milla in dollars u will accept Okwa Ya

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Amara And Nwankwo Kanu / Mayorkun Mocks Small Doctor / The Untold Truth Of Regina Daniels Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.