Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo (12751 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / ‘I Am A Dismissed Soldier’: Man Who Beat Up Policewoman Confesses / Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Ritzy10(f): 6:11am On Feb 08, 2019
Operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad of the Imo State Police Command have arrested a dismissed soldier, Sampson David, for an alleged involvement in kidnapping and armed robbery.Parading the suspect alongside others, on Wednesday, the state Commissioner of Police, Dasuki Galadanchi, said that one English pump-action gun and two pairs of military uniform were recovered as exhibits from David.

The CP said, “On December 5, 2018, SARS operatives arrested one Amarachi Ihejirika of Umugama, Owu-Amakohia in the Ikeduru Local Government Area, Imo State, in connection with unlawful possession of firearm and impersonation.

“She confessed that the gun and military uniform belonged to her fiancée, who claimed to be a soldier.

“The said Sampson David, who has been terrorising Owerri and its environs through kidnapping and armed robbery, was arrested by our gallant officers.”Galadanchi added that upon interrogation, the dismissed soldier confessed that he stole the gun from the Nigerian Legion’s office in Abia State.

According to the CP, the command will arraign the suspect in court at the conclusion of investigation.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/sars-arrests-dismissed-soldier-for-kidnapping-robbery-in-imo/

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by flejnr2(f): 6:12am On Feb 08, 2019
E fit be same stealing that caused his dismissal on nigeria army las las

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Oxb90: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2019
Dismissed soldiers, dismissed police etc have now taken over the lucrative and dangerous job of robbery and kidnapping. Its now very difficult to identify differences between real soldiers and real police because all of them are putting on uniforms. They are also into gun running. May God come to our aid
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Richdad50(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Is anybody afraid to speak out on why I must approve before commenting on Islamic posts?

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

The moderators know I can't say Yes to the above. Yet the allow any dick and harry on Christian posts.

#Richdad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Sermwell(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2019
that's his problem!

abeg there is this naija song I want to download but I don't know the title or the artist name.
the song goes like this....

baby ooo
why you do me strong thing....
kpakam, o connect
sensima...
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by freemanbubble: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2019
Okay
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by noab14: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2019
Better job from SARS
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Mopolchi: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2019
E fit dey work for Okoroawusa
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Omololu001: 11:16am On Feb 08, 2019
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by IrokoOluwere: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2019
Fl@theads at it again
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Tgvuhgdh: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Sermwell:
that's his problem!

abeg there is this naija song I want to download but I don't know the title or the artist name.

baby ooo
kpakam, o connect
sensima...
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Pabloosas(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2019
wink
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Pabloosas(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Vfx?
Tgvuhgdh:
Vfr
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Amuluonyenaego: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2019
Ehyaaaa grin
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by jericco1(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2019
make una kuma the guy
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by omoteacher(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Most dismissed NP and soldiers are always deadly and do resort to crime.
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by tojahh(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2019
What are they waiting for?

Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by adekalumichael: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2019
This is what we expect from SARS rather than the harassment of Yahoo boys.

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by makesense02: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2019
Get sure Bookings from a reliable source and make winning a habit.
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by ATTAH012(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2019
Dis issue of dismissal of solider, I think d FG shld look into it, because a Civilian is been train 2 aquire military training and hold a gun, after a short period of tym is been dismiss, Dnt u knw dat same person is a treat 2 nation. Eg arm robbery, kidnapping etc thanks.
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by PenlsCaP: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
undecided
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by royalair(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Sensima skibi ft reakado banks
Sermwell:
that's his problem!

baby ooo
kpakam, o connect
sensima...
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ritzy10:
Operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad of the Imo State Police Command have arrested a dismissed soldier, Sampson David, for an alleged involvement in kidnapping and armed robbery.Parading the suspect alongside others, on Wednesday, the state Commissioner of Police, Dasuki Galadanchi, said that one English pump-action gun and two pairs of military uniform were recovered as exhibits from David.

The CP said, “On December 5, 2018, SARS operatives arrested one Amarachi Ihejirika of Umugama, Owu-Amakohia in the Ikeduru Local Government Area, Imo State, in connection with unlawful possession of firearm and impersonation.

“She confessed that the gun and military uniform belonged to her fiancée, who claimed to be a soldier.

“The said Sampson David, who has been terrorising Owerri and its environs through kidnapping and armed robbery, was arrested by our gallant officers.”Galadanchi added that upon interrogation, the dismissed soldier confessed that he stole the gun from the Nigerian Legion’s office in Abia State.

According to the CP, the command will arraign the suspect in court at the conclusion of investigation.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/sars-arrests-dismissed-soldier-for-kidnapping-robbery-in-imo/

Can we now see why the FG is dismissing and terminating all these top military men..Here is one now o.May God we do the necessary things to HELP NIGERIA
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 1:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
ATTAH012:
Dis issue of dismissal of solider, I think d FG shld look into it, because a Civilian is been train 2 aquire military training and hold a gun, after a short period of tym is been dismiss, Dnt u knw dat same person is a treat 2 nation. Eg arm robbery, kidnapping etc thanks.
hmm
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by zeromeridian: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Richdad50:
Is anybody afraid to speak out on why I must approve before commenting on Islamic posts?

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

The moderators know I can't say Yes to the above. Yet the allow any dick and harry on Christian posts.

#Richdad
Islam is an intolerant religion. It is evident in this section
Re: SARS Arrests Dismissed Soldier For Kidnapping, Robbery In Imo by Ade5577: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
See below �����

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Policemen Killed On Plateau-Kaduna Road / Prison Congestion: Lagos CJ Lifts Ban On Remand Orders / 30 Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.