Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. (3080 Views)

How To Block Your Enemy's Sim Card / Which Should You Pick: Tecno Camon CM Or Xiaomi Redmi 5? / Cancellation Of Jumia Order Made On Payment On Delivery And Pick Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by blazesam(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2019
*PICK YOUR CALLS PLEASE*
```During the burial of a young man, another young man was crying out his heart. He wept uncontrollably that many people kept wondering what is wrong with him.
The mc dropped the microphone and went and took this weeping young man to a corner, calmed him down and he started to explain.
He was with the guy that died the day he met his death. He drove off first and on getting to a particular spot, he noticed that some armed robbers were getting ready to block the road and resume operation. He managed to escape. He started calling his friend to tell him what he saw, that he should remain where he was. This friend would not pick his call. To him: “why is he calling?
He should know that I am driving right behind him”. He refused to pick the call as this guy kept calling and calling. Finally, he drove into the now ready armed robbers and they pumped countless bullets on him.
He died on the spot and armed robbers stole his car. This man was crying because he knew his friend killed himself. Many of us are just like this.
Are you the one buying the credit for him or her? Pick your call when your phone rings and know why you are being called. If the phone rings twenty times in one minute, pick in all occasions. He was saving credit for his friend because I am driving straight to where he is, he met his death.
Many people will not pick the calls of their family because they are close to the house, probably they are calling to tell u not to go into that house because there is a danger waiting right in there.
You are in an occasion and you are calling someone you are looking at because you want to pass crucial information, he ignores the call and is walking up to you instead, even when you are making sign that he should pick the call.
It is possible that this caller didn’t want you to come near him because he wanted to code something. Pick your call and say hello. PICK YOUR PHONE WHEN IT RINGS AS LONG AS YOU ARE AVAILABLE.```
_Pls Share to educate others. Thanks

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Starpress: 6:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Exactly. This can't be overemphasized. Pick your call even when the person is just 5feet away from you.

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by DMerciful(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2019
Very true. You're calling your wife, she will not pick saying phone is not with her but in the room. Very annoying. You may be in distress yet cannot reach you wife on time. Women dont carry their phone within the house while outside its in their bag, you go call tire

20 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by blazesam(m): 7:18am On Feb 08, 2019
Starpress:
Exactly. This can't be overemphasized. Pick your call even when the person is just 5feet away from you.
very true my dear

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by blazesam(m): 7:19am On Feb 08, 2019
DMerciful:
Very true. You're calling your wife, she will not pick saying phone is not with her but in the room. Very annoying. You may be in distress yet cannot reach you wife on time. Women dont carry their phone within the house while outside its in their bag, you go call tire

women have questionable characters only but shall

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Truly speaking, we make these mistakes everyday of our lives.... Not thinking of the reasons for the calls... Kinda guilty of this, sometimes I wake up on a good day and won't feel like talking to anyone on phone....

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by daddytime(m): 8:10am On Feb 08, 2019
Very great and educative topic...

I concur and sanction for the front page.
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by basmur(m): 8:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Premature evaluations, making untrue assumptions and jumping into conclusions can lead to bad decision making..and you know what a bad decision can cause...... Gbege

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Dbestofmasquar(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2019
Thanks for the great info. OP
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2019
I am the MOST GUILTY PERSON here.

MOST times when people call me, I wait patiently for their calls to self-terminate or I terminate them myself before calling back.
I do this because, I feel most people are not financially disposed to engage in long calls.
Most times I visit NIGERIA, it’s usually worse.
CALLS are very expensive in Nigeria.

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by chiboyjohn: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by SmellingAnus(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Irony of everything... Sometimes I find it easier to pick any call between 1am to 5am cos I feel it's usually emergency call than to pick any call within the day... I have picked many emergency calls within that period so my body despite loving sleep is alert to any form of emergency...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2019
Bull shit. If it was that important, why not push an SMS? Fake stories everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by okwabayi(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
I will keep picking my phone only when I feel like. No lie will change my habit.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by seunfly: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
DMerciful:

I was thinking it is pecilier to my wife only, I can't call my wife in the moment of emmagency, I'm sure she will not answer it the first time.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Fidelismaria: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Story's fake but the message is priceless

Front page material

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Ay04z(m): 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Business men don't pick every calls. Expecially wen u know the caller . Borrow borrow people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Justbeingreal(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
So true! I'm guilty of this tho! Mostimes calls tire me....I just want my quiet time away from everybody when my introverted side kicks in..
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by ogtavia(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
DMerciful:

I got pissed with a female over this two days ago. But not all women are like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Craigslists: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
If you call me and I didn’t take your calls, just text me, very simple!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Michelle55: 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
cry so guilty of this... My phone is always on silent.. Family and friends are already tired of complaining.. Will need to change! Op, thanks for this
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by polite2(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
DMerciful:
exactly
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Makz: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Just like what someone above me said 'the message in the write up cannot be overemphasized' but what happened to texting?
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by rtdCivilservant: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
vikkimimi:
Truly speaking, we make these mistakes everyday of our lives.... Not thinking of the reasons for the calls... Kinda guilty of this, sometimes I wake up on a good day and won't feel like talking to anyone on phone....
good evening blessed one can I get to know u more? please reply.
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
good evening blessed one can I get to know u more? please reply.
Good evening
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by rtdCivilservant: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
vikkimimi:

Good evening
good evening dear. wish to know you more, I stay in lagos
Re: Why You Should Pick Every Call, Even If It Your Enemy's Call. by kfrosh: 12:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Come to think of it, in times of serious emergency,
will your brain think of texting. Emergency circumstances that can go sideways within split seconds.
Makz:
Just like what someone above me said 'the message in the write up cannot be overemphasized' but what happened to texting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Recommendations On Aliexpress / Good Phone (budget Of 50-75k) / Top 10 Iphone Cases That Would Simply Blow Your Pockets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.