Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye (30015 Views)

The Face Of Funke Akindele's Twins Exposed By JJC Skillz Ex Wife, Snoop Mummy / First Photo Of Funke Akindele Twins / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Predicted Motunrayo & Aisha Abimbola’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by chinambusay: 9:05am On Feb 08, 2019
Dr Faleyimu Olagoroye, the Lagos based Prophet who predicted barrenness for Funke Akindele, has finally reacted to the actress' twins’ birth.

The founder of Mountain of Blessing and Miracle Church of Christ who in a new interview defended his prediction concerning the actress, revealed the untold story behind the arrival of the babies. The Prophet who predicted barrenness for Funke Akindele, recounted how he gave the actress three different solutions for her to become a mother.

He told Yorubamoviegist;

“About Funke Akindele was a nobody when I have been giving out revelation about her. it was revealed to me that she will be very rich and famous but she will find it difficult to have a child, only prayers can help her out.

After her first marriage, the news was everywhere that she was pregnant, thereafter, we read something else about the pregnancy in the news. Subsequently, she got married to another person and I repeated the prophesy. She was said to be pregnant again and after sometimes, news came out again that she lost it.

The media came to me and I explained what was happening and the only way out. When she delivered twins, I read people’s comments on social media that I am a prophet of doom. Remember I said she should pray very hard if she must have a child because she chooses wealth above children when she was coming to this world.

One of the things I said was that she should go for a deliverance and she should ask God with her mouth what she want, not to go to pastors or prophets for prayers. If I pray for her to have a baby, no miracle will happen, the only thing she can do is to pray with her mouth or she get married to someone who is not up to her standard. Then, when she is pregnant, her wealth will be reducing.

After she delivered, it was revealed to me that she got the baby through IVF. If Funke Akindele had followed any of the 3 solutions I gave her, she would have been pregnant naturally. People should read Genesis 25 vs 21-26, Genesis 3 vs 9-24, Genesis 17 -21, and 1Samuel 25-28, you will see people who are looking for the fruits of the womb from God and see how God answered them naturally, not through scientific method.

It is only the people who can’t conceive naturally Doctors will advise to go for IVF. Meanwhile, IVF is 50/50 things, not everyone that did it ended up with babies. It is a scientific method which is not in the Bible. Jesus Christ was born through Holy Spirit not IVF and there is no other miracle like that after him. IVF is not for poor people, it is for the rich who can afford it”.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/08/prophet-who-predicted-barrenness-for-funke-akindele-speaks-on-her-twins-birth/

1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Jayslicky: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2019
The gibberish that comes out of most pastors mouth is unbearable, Mr. Prophet or whatever you goofed with ur prophecy so what else are u explaining.

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by tyson98: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2019
Nuisance pastor

26 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Richdad50(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2019
Men who embarrass the gospel and cheapen the office of a Prophet. Your disgrace is on the way.
“Both prophet and priest are godless; even in my temple I find their wickedness, declares the Lord. Therefore their path will become slippery; they will be banished to darkness and there they will fall. I will bring disaster on them in the year they are punished, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 23:11-12

#Richdad
After she delivered, it was revealed to me that she got the baby through IVF. If Funke Akindele had followed any of the 3 solutions I gave her, she would have been pregnant naturally. People should read Genesis 25 vs 21-26, Genesis 3 vs 9-24, Genesis 17 -21, and 1Samuel 25-28, you will see people who are looking for the fruits of the womb from God and see how God answered them naturally, not through scientific method.

18 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by fertilewomb: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Ivf or not. The most important news is that a baby slept in her womb for 9mnths to the glory of God and shame to you fake pastor.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Naijawebmaster: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
That prophet should have kept quiet

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Expensive2000(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Pronounce this slowly i,1,2,4,Q
Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by dykedarlyn(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
And how is that his business

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by hisexcellency34: 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Haba Afonja pastor. Why are Afonjas doing this to themselves?

8 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by fiercehillz(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
May our enemies remain confused forever...

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by mamatayour(f): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
God pass you.....Isaiah 55 vs 8 says " for my thoughts are not your thoughts nor are your ways my ways..."

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by adekalumichael: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Children are gifts from God irrespective of whether it is IVF or not. Let's thank God for the gifts.

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Lukina4real: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
so nobe pikin?
Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by UncleDeeee(m): 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
With all due respect prophet, SHARRAP! Man no be God

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Alejob: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
So?
Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by segzysexy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fake prophets everywhere

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by amahthelma(f): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Stupid man
Via VIF or any other means
A child is a child
Useless thief
Fake man of God
If I say make thunder strike u now dem nairaland people go dey talk anoda tin
Infact thunder will destroy you
U diz fake prophet of doom

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Enniez2018(m): 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Foolish man

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by OlujobaSamuel: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kolo pastor

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by tgmservice: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Am beginning to get tired of this site all we get is

- Dumb news
- Slay queens
- Ad spammers
- Tribalistic Insults

Signing out
see u in anoda lifetime nlanders

GODSPEED

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by jrusky(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ok noted.
Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Corrinthians(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Imagine the trash. Tomorrow, one idiot will come tell me "touch not my anointed". Who the fvck anointed these people? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Yuceeluv(f): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Cover your head in shame

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
provided she has twins of her own. Na u get your mouth so say anything you like as long as Funke is now a proud mother. No kain!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye by enemmo(f): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
I'm more upset at the journalist who is giving this man free publicity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy / Checkout Olamide's Ankara Outfit / Yemi Blaq Secures Plumstead Construction Contract With Oyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.