Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 (27687 Views)

Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Apply For Indepent Electoral Comission ( INEC) Recruitment 2019 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Test not loading after email
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by moolakey(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
I got the message yesterday too and i also completed the test last night. I'll say its difficult. The English questions are straight forward questions though.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Amicable22: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2019
moolakey:
I got the message yesterday too and i also completed the test last night. I'll say its difficult. The English questions are straight forward questions though.

Great... Did u do the interview??
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by moolakey(m): 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Amicable22:

Great... Did u do the interview??
sure i did the interview and i believe someone has shared the quetions here.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Amicable22: 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
moolakey:
sure i did the interview and i believe someone has shared the quetions here.

Sorry ...is it possible to do it using a mobile phone?
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by pussyAvenger: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pls pls....l have a feeling that my video was not properly recoreded..l'd start talking immediately l saw my face on the screen... Someone said l ought to have waited for few seconds before talking... please who has done theirs?
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by aelai: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
moolakey:
Did you make use of Webcam during the test?
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by pussyAvenger: 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Amicable22:

Yeah some parts were numerical..

There were some English questions too. Questions were also asked after some recorded talks from former Trainees.

See I can't totally explain it to you...just take the test, its not that bad. I had few hitches c.uz I'm not that bright.

Good luck
pls amicable.. l need you to answer my question. l'm not sure l did the right thing
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Amicable22: 12:06am On Feb 14, 2019
pussyAvenger:
pls amicable.. l need you to answer my question. l'm not sure l did the right thing

Sorry dearie...I haven't done the interview
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 12:51am On Feb 14, 2019
pussyAvenger:
Pls pls....l have a feeling that my video was not properly recoreded..l'd start talking immediately l saw my face on the screen... Someone said l ought to have waited for few seconds before talking... please who has done theirs?

Yes, I have done mine. Yes, you indeed have to wait after a few seconds to know when to start talking and that happens when you see the video camera caption on the bottom left or right of the screen like that of your smartphone camera. Noticed this when I did the practice video interview test and rectified as necessary. My 2 cents.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2019
aelai:

No, you only need the Webcam for the last stage of the take off which is the video interview.

1 Like

Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Johncuba(m): 6:09am On Feb 14, 2019
Hello all...please for those that have done the tests, what materials can one use in preparation, and any area of concentration? Please your tips will be highly appreciated. I wish everyone success
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Dolnar: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2019
Guys please...
Trying to test my Webcam and and audio... The replay seems not to be loud at all except I listen with an headphone... Even after shouting....

Is using earpiece adviecable for such an interview
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Dolnar:
Guys please...
Trying to test my Webcam and and audio... The replay seems not to be loud at all except I listen with an headphone... Even after shouting....

Is using earpiece adviecable for such an interview

It is if the place you are doing the interview is a noisy area like mine was. I however apologized for using the earphones during my video interview and told them the reason I was using it was because the area I was doing the video interview was noisy.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by ujahsolo89: 1:52am On Feb 15, 2019
I took the test this evening. Whilst it was time-consuming and tasking, it was worth it. The questions were a bit difficult especially the brain teaser but I'm sure anyone can pull it off. I enjoyed myself even though I am not too sure of the English part.
I want to assure us that we will make it.
Shey you see this job, na we get am....
Pls if you have any information on how I can set up my Laptop for the video interview, pls let me know..... I know an earpiece will not do the magic....
Best of luck guys, see you at the top...
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Babygal2020(f): 8:37am On Feb 15, 2019
ujahsolo89:
I took the test this evening. Whilst it was time-consuming and tasking, it was worth it. The questions were a bit difficult especially the brain teaser but I'm sure anyone can pull it off. I enjoyed myself even though I am not too sure of the English part.
I want to assure us that we will make it.
Shey you see this job, na we get am....
Pls if you have any information on how I can set up my Laptop for the video interview, pls let me know..... I know an earpiece will not do the magic....
Best of luck guys, see you at the top...
Thanks dear.... Were the brain teaser questions numerical or verbal questions?
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by AlienRobot: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2019
For past questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasonings and abstract reasonings,

Contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by charliesyndrom: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Babygal2020:

Baby gal have u done yours?
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Babygal2020(f): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
charliesyndrom:

Baby gal have u done yours?
Not yet
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Amicable22:

Sorry ...is it possible to do it using a mobile phone?

No, the video interview can not be done with a phone, look for a laptop with a Webcam or go to the Cybercafe that has a laptop with a Webcam.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
pussyAvenger:

Yes, they were right. If you were observant which is a great skill to have during the practice video interview, you would have noticed it. What happens in this case is that your talk before the recording is definitely not part of the video you uploaded. And I have done mine by the way, and did it the right way by talking exactly when the video starts recording.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
aelai:

The Webcam is not used for the test, only for the video interview which is the last stage of the take off which you can do anytime up until the deadline date.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Babygal2020:

They are numerical and pattern based. The verbal is complete the gaps for a comprehension passage.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Babygal2020(f): 8:39am On Feb 16, 2019
yemi15:

They are numerical and pattern based. The verbal is complete the gaps for a comprehension passage.
Thanks a bunch!!!! I appreciate
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Babygal2020:
Thanks a bunch!!!! I appreciate
You are welcome dear.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by ujahsolo89: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

No, the video interview can not be done with a phone, look for a laptop with a Webcam or go to the Cybercafe that has a laptop with a Webcam.

My laptop has a webcam. I'm only concern if the audio will be of good quality.
Do I need to use an earpiece that has a mouthpiece or just do it without it

Pls could you give more info on how you really did yours using a laptop.
Thanks a lot
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
ujahsolo89:

Thanks a lot

Use an earphone
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by yemi15(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
ujahsolo89:

Thanks a lot

Go ahead, you do not need the mouthpiece, just try to be audible. Did mine just with a Webcam and laptop only and I think it was fine by the way.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by lanrywatt(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

Yes u can use it.. I tried practice with a phone and it went well.. U can give it a try
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by lanrywatt(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=lakewealth post=75654181]

ONLINE VIDEO INTERVIEW.
Take note of the time and be sure to prepare properly.
1. what specific elements of the Heineken international graduate program are most appealing to you? (40 seconds)
2. What defines your interest in your chosen function? (40 seconds)
3. What makes you the right person for an International career at Heineken (60 seconds)
4. What would you do to adapt to a new culture? (115 seconds)
Pls someone should explain number 1.. I don't get
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=lanrywatt post=75835647][/quote]

Go and read job advert.
Re: Heineken International Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 by Chinyerefrancis(f): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2019
Good morning, so I came late to the party. Will try to do my test today then prepare for the video interview. I'm a bit jittery but I hope I scale through. Thanks for the tips guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). / I Was Given A Suspension Letter / N-power Beneficiaries, Corpers Could Be Recruited As Community Policemen — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.