Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Audio Message Posted By Emiliano Sala In The Plane. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Audio Message Posted By Emiliano Sala In The Plane. (390 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audio Message Posted By Emiliano Sala In The Plane. by sammirano: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2019
An audio message, allegedly sent from the plane by Sala to his friends via WhatsApp, was released by Argentine media outlet Olé. The audio message translates as follows:

Hello, my brothers, how are you? Boy, I’m tired. I was here in Nantes taking care of things, things, things, things, things, things, and it never stops, it never stops, it never stops. Anyway guys, I’m up in this plane that feels like it's falling to pieces, and I’m going to Cardiff. [It's] crazy, we start tomorrow. Training in the afternoon, guys, in my new team... Let's see what happens. So, how's it going with you guys, all good? If in an hour and a half you have no news from me, I don't know if they are going to send someone to look for me because they cannot find me, but you will know... Man, I'm scared![

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emiliano_Sala
Re: Audio Message Posted By Emiliano Sala In The Plane. by Kingchineme6(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2019
What a world, Sala we really miss you, but God almighty knows why it happen this way, RIP bro cry[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Mali Beat Nigeria To Reach Final / "It Was A Misunderstanding" - Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Reacts To Cup Final Row / 1x2 Betting Tips 21 Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.