Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Choose One Of The Jobs Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Choose One Of The Jobs Pls (872 Views)

Remote Jobs Interview Process Seem To Be Tougher Than The Jobs Itself / Foresighthr Scam Jobs, Pls Beware. / These Are The Jobs That Make America Great! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One Of The Jobs Pls by Gydion(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
You live in Mainland. You got a job for 100k in same mainland or 150k on the island. Which is better pls
Re: Choose One Of The Jobs Pls by ise82(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
It depends on what you’ve got to learn from the job. If you will learn enough skills to take u to the next level on the island guy go there quickly because 100 and 150k both are still small. Concentrate on the values the job will add to your life. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Choose One Of The Jobs Pls by Amicable22: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
ise82:
It depends on what you’ve got to learn from the job. If you will learn enough skills to take u to the next level on the island guy go there quickly because 100 and 150k both are still small. Concentrate on the values the job will add to your life. Thanks.

Please please... Just hook me up with the one you don't want.

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Of The Jobs Pls by Bamz(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amicable22:

Please please... Just hook me up with the one you don't want.

I don't know where you're going, but you're sure going places with comments like this. grin

ise82
Next level abi? grin I hope no pun intended.

2 Likes

Re: Choose One Of The Jobs Pls by sulaimon22: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gydion, kuku take d 150k job make u connect me with the 100k job.
Re: Choose One Of The Jobs Pls by ise82(m): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bamz:

I don't know where you're going, but you're sure going places with comments like this. grin

ise82
Next level abi? grin I hope no pun intended.

I’m Atikulated!

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Amazuma Services Limited 2019 | Apply Now / Start Your Home Lesson Business / Pick A Phone And We Will Pay For It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.