Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 (24011 Views)

Manchester United Vs Paris Saint-Germain: UCL (0 - 2) On 12th February 2019 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (6 - 0) On 10th February 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by frankmoney(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
frankmoney:
Man United to win 3-1
lol close enough
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by 360great(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
GGMU.......so happy for today's game grin
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by feellike: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
I don't wanna hear ole is a stupid coach letter o lipsrsealed
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
holuwajobar:

No mind that guy

Thank you sir... Did those players he graciously listed have the misfortune of being coached by "The Stubborn One"?... Are you saying Lukaku would have been average under Fergie?
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by kstyle2(m): 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Try and be objective, cos you sound very intelligent... Lemme rephrase my question for clarity sake: Does the fact that Lukaku has failed to full cut it in United make it reasonable to totally class him as AVERAGE?... I sense Di Maria must have been termed average too. Smh.
. No way. Di maria is a fantastic player. He simply had problem of adjusting to the league and wasn't patient especially with the break in into his house. Lukaku hasn't improved any bit. He can't control the ball, he can't take on players like martial did today and like aguero does week in week out. His decision making is poor and he was our top scorer last season because he played more matches than other strikers and most of his goals were all inside the box. If martial was given the same number of playing time as lukaku he would have done better than him

6 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by princeemmma(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jones signed new deal recently and started playing very well today...... indeed perfect good influence of coach

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by kstyle2(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Thank you sir... Did those players he graciously listed have the misfortune of being coached by "The Stubborn One"?... Are you saying Lukaku would have been average under Fergie?
lukaku isn't the type of striker fergie would buy. Ferguson would have broken the bank to get harry Kane. You can't start teaching a player of over 24years with more than 4 years premier league experience on how to trap a ball. No way

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by kstyle2(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
kstyle2:
when you look at the strikers to have played for us with the likes of saha, van nistelrooy, rvp, tevez, berbatov, Rooney, chicharito, you'll know how average he is for a club of utd status.
I forgot to add ibrahimovic
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by hargbolahan01: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
pogba has played 9 games under OGS and has 8 goals 5 assists
Is this not the same pogba mourinho said he wasn't good? God punish mourinho

15 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
kstyle2:
lukaku isn't the type of striker fergie would buy. Ferguson would have broken the bank to get harry Kane. You can't start teaching a player of over 24years with more than 4 years premier league experience on how to trap a ball. No way

OK... I can't help but concede to those 2 points with regards to Ferguson. I gladly rest my case for now. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by JimD(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Man Utd in top four. When it seemed impossible before. If Man Utd no retain this guy then we deserve to lose.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by trendist: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
A vote for Atiku is a vote to sell Nigeria assets into the pockets of such like OBJ, Saraki n other. I may have supported him but the people he's taking along.

Especially, haven been said to have the capacity of using money to buy his way through by his master OBJ. As it was clearly witnessed using dollars to claim the mandate of the Pdp primary held in Port-harcourt.

My believe is that, as at now, a great asset most have been sold to OBJ in advance. So great that it's enough to buy him over overnight, after haven said a lot of derogatory statement about Atiku. Enough to make a dog swallows its vomit.

My advice, a wise vote will be not to vote Atiku. We maybe experiencing a hard time but if you vote Atiku, 'átìkú ooooo'!

5 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Iamkuttie(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Someone said De Gea was angry at Mitrovic for not playing him shots to save.
My chest grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by kstyle2(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

OK... I can't help but concede to those 2 points with regards to Ferguson. I gladly rest my case for now. Thank you.
you welcome
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by melodyogonna(m): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
ppogba:

As a Man U fan, that is where I have reservations about Ole being given the job permanently. I believe he may not be bold enough to do away with Jones especially and smalling. Enough of helping England build there national team by making Man U a dumping ground. We need a clear out of the players you mentioned.
Managers are not incharge of transfers
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Phenmeson(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
ppogba:

As a Man U fan, that is where I have reservations about Ole being given the job permanently. I believe he may not be bold enough to do away with Jones especially and smalling. Enough of helping England build there national team by making Man U a dumping ground. We need a clear out of the players you mentioned.

You need at least 5 English players in your team. Is very hard to get rid of Jones, Smalling and Young. Why do you think Chelsea signed Robert Green as their third choice keeper?

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Phenmeson(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
ppogba:

You need at least 5 English players in your team. Is very hard to get rid of Jones, Smalling and Young. Why do you think Chelsea signed Robert Green as their third choice keeper?
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by acedsportsng: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
DanielOc:

acedsportsng,
send me your account number, so i'll prove a point to the dude that quoted you..... cool cool

Boss!

God bless sir
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Akuruoulo(m): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
holuwajobar:

my brother, it is not easy
Enemie of progress
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by ppogba: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
Phenmeson:

I am very well aware of that. We still have Rashford, Lingard and the Goalkeeper on loan filling the English slot. Nothing bad in replacing them with english talents even though it will not be cheap.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by ppogba: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
melodyogonna:

Managers are not incharge of transfers

They have a big say in who stays and who goes.

1 Like

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
trendist:
A vote for Atiku is a vote to sell Nigeria assets into the pockets of such like OBJ, Saraki n other. I may have supported him but the people he's taking along.

Especially, haven been said to have the capacity of using money to buy his way through by his master OBJ. As it was clearly witnessed using dollars to claim the mandate of the Pdp primary held in Port-harcourt.

My believe is that, as at now, a great asset most have been sold to OBJ in advance. So great that it's enough to buy him over overnight, after haven said a lot of derogatory statement about Atiku. Enough to make a dog swallows its vomit.

My advice, a wise vote will be not to vote Atiku. We maybe experiencing a hard time but if you vote Atiku, 'átìkú ooooo'!
fùck out of this thread dead zombie
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by dwizzed(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
I have always known mourinho was the problem....With his bus parking tactics....solskjear, Good job, Pogba is hot and United's winning. #GGMU ���
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Born2smile: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Damfostopper:
what's this one saying.......

shock me... and say something different ......
I am saying that I have succeeded in saying nothing.

I will say something whenever Ole tries to park bus. Let's see how Tuesday goes.
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by chuwubuikem(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Man Utd fans stop shouting like a � goat because na only 1 point they use and pass chelease,,,,the blue pass they with goal difference,,,, so you guys are going down tomorrow
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by chuwubuikem(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Na only one point
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by Emceesaka: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
trendist:

Both you, Atiku, Buhari, Osibanjo, Saraki, Obi e.t.c are all stupid. Up Manchester United for life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by holuwajobar(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

oler gunar is the stubborn one?
Re: Fulham Vs Manchester United (0 - 3) On 9th February 2019 by jojothaiv(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
frankmoney:
lol close enough
“There is a trait about modern football that I don't particularly like - the need to make instant and definitive predictions.
Peter Crouch.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (1 - 3) On 17th August 2013 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL (0 - 0) On 14 April 2021 / Chelsea Vs West Brom (3 - 0) On 12th February 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.