Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,831 members, 7,844,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production (894 Views)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by sedamsky: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2007
we have talented musicians in this country, its just that the production is messing up their work.niger's beat is nothing to compare to the foreign ones. its not that they are better than us but its that the producers here can not get their hands on sophisticated equipments.i wish i could put an end to all this.
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by PoDeep(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2007
U're ryt . . . . . . . U wish!
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by mademike(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2007
u are 100 percent right,that is my greatest fear of becoming an artist in this country.their production is a mess go to other african countries they have all improved on their production. man i think we really have to do something about it i mean they should get us a sound and well equiped studio here.
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by whateva(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
THEY SHOULD GET IT FOR YOU?
WHO WAN GET AM FOR YOU FEDERAL GOVERNMENT? NO DREAM AM OOO THIS NOR BE FOOTBALL OOO MUSIC IS SOLELY ON ITS OWN YOU DON EVER SEE ANY OF OUR PRESIDENT GO WELCOME STAR FOR ANYWHERE AT ALL EVEN ASO ROCK? BUT MAKE E REACH FOOTBALL TURN YOU GO SEE HOW DEM DEY WINE AND DINE WITH EM ALL WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS ON THEIR OWN AND NO GOVERNMENT EXTERNAL BODY WILL COME TO ITS AID EXCEPT WE THE SAME ACTS
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by tosinadeda: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2007
whateva:

THEY SHOULD GET IT FOR YOU?
WHO WAN GET AM FOR YOU FEDERAL GOVERNMENT? NO DREAM AM OOO THIS NOR BE FOOTBALL OOO MUSIC IS SOLELY ON ITS OWN YOU DON EVER SEE ANY OF OUR PRESIDENT GO WELCOME STAR FOR ANYWHERE AT ALL EVEN ASO ROCK? BUT MAKE E REACH FOOTBALL TURN YOU GO SEE HOW DEM DEY WINE AND DINE WITH EM ALL WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS ON THEIR OWN AND NO GOVERNMENT EXTERNAL BODY WILL COME TO ITS AID EXCEPT WE THE SAME ACTS

y u come dey beef footballers grin grin time still dey o u still fit switch to soccer tongue tongue
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by whateva(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2007
TOSIN I DON FIRST TELL YOU SAY I DEY LOOK FOR YOU OOO GOD GO COME DO AM MY HAND GO MEET YOU , YOU GO COLLECT OOOOOOO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OWNER'S FUNKY.
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by Seun(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2007
Who wants to produce a theme song for my sitcom?
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by tosinadeda: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2007
who lala grin
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by tosinadeda: 11:19pm On Dec 24, 2007
the poster is offline now, how u want make e answer
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by youngdigi(m): 1:47am On Dec 25, 2007
@poster, wat do u mean by better equipment?
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by smartsoft(m): 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2007
it's obvious that you guys don't know what is called better equipment, one your sound card, your sound burster, e.t.c
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by stag: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2007
yeah.u r right but lets encourage them.it can only get better.the good videos we have today werent possible way back 1990s when hiphop blew.the foreign ones didnt just get there.they got there over time and with accumulated experiences.so lets crawl,stand,walk before running!
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by FELORE(f): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2008
seun helpme i'm new embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Tired Of Nigeria's Music Production by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2008
@post
you'right. . . but trying stopping the Govt. corruption first. cry

(1) (Reply)

Internasana Yahooooooooze. / I Need A Sponsor / Ayaminja -da Grin And Lala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.