Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,423 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

Need Someone To Help Me Build A Website On Buying And Selling E-currency - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Someone To Help Me Build A Website On Buying And Selling E-currency (702 Views)

Submit Your Website On 2500 Website Wiith 1 Click / Nigerian Navy Website On Crude-Oil Theft / Need Help On An E-currency Exchanger Script? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Help Me Build A Website On Buying And Selling E-currency by Nobody: 3:14am On Aug 22, 2010
How can some one build E-currency exchange site?to be be buying and selling e-currency, Call me on 08034867904 if you are interested in getting the contract
Re: Need Someone To Help Me Build A Website On Buying And Selling E-currency by DualCore1: 5:56am On Aug 22, 2010
I built this www.ecashshop.com
Let me know if its close to what you got in mind.
Re: Need Someone To Help Me Build A Website On Buying And Selling E-currency by OmniPotens(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
@DC You have done one naaa. Wait let me do this one .

@dammiedex You can connect me for this. Today is Sunday and I am negotiating business, Well, I know God will understand that man must eat his daily bread. wink
Re: Need Someone To Help Me Build A Website On Buying And Selling E-currency by Afam4eva(m): 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2010
@ Dual core and Omnipotens

You guys have passed this level now. Leave this one for me.

@ dammiedex

I can handle the project. Are you in Lagos? So that we can meet personally.
Re: Need Someone To Help Me Build A Website On Buying And Selling E-currency by DualCore1: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2010
As two of una don get money marry fine babes and me i dey without woman or money una like am abi?

Ok o, i don commot hand but you two will be held responsible for any actions i take as a result of my womanless and moneyless situation.

Meanwhile Dammie, do you have LR for sale now? I need LR and can pay anytime via GTB if you got an account there.
Re: Need Someone To Help Me Build A Website On Buying And Selling E-currency by basking4me: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2010
Hello there, I am interested in joining the race to do the job for you. Dammy if the job is based on women and infe girls, then I think I am in the best position to do the job for you.

Leave Dual, and all those bros that are already in the league of Mark Zuckerberg out of it. You'll love the job and it will only cut a small hole in your pocket. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Forum Admin + Customer Service Agents Needed / Dual Core & Other Gurus, Pls Check This: / Please Review This Site!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.