Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... (17967 Views)

Election Postponement- LASG Review School Calendar / University Students Strip Totally Unclad For School Calendar / University Of Calabar Releases School Fees Details For New And Old Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by ikorodureporta: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2019
See below

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Very good development.

We just can't wait for FeBuhari 16th 2019.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by dimexy247(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Ok

Dear ATIKU/OBI (sir),

I'd like to reiterate and confirm to you sirs that you have the votes of all my family, households and friends in this coming election. Sirs, I just want you to relax your mind and be very sure that you are our next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria just as it's sure that the day must break.

We have all retrieved our PVCs' and we are ready to vote for your party sir, (PDP).

Sirs, we are so eager, happy and look forward to having you as our presido/vice presido as we can't wait to ship the "lifeless" one back to wherever he came from.

Thanks, from a dedicated follower.
Dimexy247. Signed.

Ibi ta ba ni ki gbegbe ma gbe, ibe gan lo n gbe
Ibi ta ba ni ki tete ma te, ibe gan lo n te.
Irawo ki dajo Ile, ko sun ona.
Ase gun ki ATIKU/OBI wole si ASO VILLA straight

ASE oooooooo cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by JessetariahMD(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Atikulate
would beat bubu ass

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by Alejob: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2019
shockedcalendar
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by obinoral1179(m): 6:48am On Feb 09, 2019
So our amiable teachers are having over 4 days as holidays..... Nice one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by samchild(m): 6:49am On Feb 09, 2019
So that the children will cheer bubu to daura

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Are we not looking forward to those days when school and business activities will be going pari passu with election?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by Gforce2019: 6:51am On Feb 09, 2019
JessetariahMD:
Atikulate
would beat bubu ass

.... and that athiefkulate go kill you after February 16.

Oloriburuku

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by MoxxxxO123(m): 6:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Nonesense
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by JessetariahMD(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

.... and that athiefkulate go kill you after February 16.

Oloriburuku
Swerve do you know you can pass a message without insult Maybe you have a dehydrated brain. like your Oga

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by ikorodureporta: 7:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Even ASUU wey call off strike, most of those running back to campus na because of RUNS
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by tokrizy: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75552851:
Very good development.

We just can't wait for FeBuhari 16th 2019.

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY.

SAI BABA WE LOVE.
SAI BABA WE KNOW.
SAI BABA WE WANT.

YOU never still get sense??

Get sense naaaaaaaaaaaa..

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by solutionsnow: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid
[b][/b]

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

2. The absolute victory over corruption in the police, army, custom, civil service, education and the private sector: Buhari has only fought corruption of the previous PDP regime, and those who do not belong to his ethno-religious clan. He made the legislative and judicial arm look evil, while he pampers his corrupt allies.

3. Absolute nepotism of Buhari: when it is time to solicit for votes, he needs it from all regions of Nigeria, but it comes to appointments, the northerners are the best.

4. 20 trillion naira stamp duty deduction: A report form Vanguard newspapers says the 50 naira stamp duty charge deducted since 2016 from deposits made in banks have accumulated to 20 trillion naira and have not been accounted for.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/tsa-and-the-n20trn-unremitted-stamp-duty-question/

5. Subsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by Born2Breed(f): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Nice one. APC loser may like to cause confusion and violence. Our kids must be protected.

Get Nigeria Working Again with Atiku and Obi.

APC wasted 4yrs took Nigeria 20yrs backwards.

We will vote for a better Nigeria thats devoid of nepotism, government sponsored terror, retrogressive economic policies, regular health vacations n more..

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2019
solutionsnow:
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid
[b][/b]

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by uncleFola(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2019
dimexy247:
Ok

Dear ATIKU/OBI (sir),

I'd like to reiterate and confirm to you sirs that you have the votes of all my family, households and friends in this coming election. Sirs, I just want you to relax your mind and be very sure that you are our next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria just as it's sure that the day must break.

We have all retrieved our PVCs' and we are ready to vote for your party sir, (PDP).

Sirs, we are so eager, happy and look forward to having you as our presido/vice presido as we can't wait to ship the "lifeless" one back to wherever he came from.

Dimexy247. Signed.

ASE oooooooo cheesy
shaybi is only you and ur family vote that will make Atiku win nah....
Spread love to all Nigerians by Voting for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by Gforce2019: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2019
JessetariahMD:

Swerve
do you know you can pass a message without insult
Maybe you have a dehydrated brain. like your Oga

Welldon!
Nah your parent get dehydrated brain.

Oloriburuku
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by Gforce2019: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2019
dimexy247:
Ok

Dear ATIKU/OBI (sir),

Dimexy247. Signed.

ASE oooooooo cheesy

All these epistle because of 20 naira per post on nairaland....
Omo' Yoruba, 'ronu o!
I believe you can still change your mind before February 16.
Pls change to next level . God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by eljydoski: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2019
Whatsapp 08133059314 for very cheap internet data
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2019
obinoral1179:
So our amiable teachers are having over 4 days as holidays..... Nice one

Yes. We are amiable but terribly overused.
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by fatymore(f): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2019
The young shall grow.

I sell durable bed sheets and duvets.
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by jchioma: 8:08am On Feb 09, 2019
APC ?

Never again !

Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by solutionsnow: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2019
post=75553467:

Arrest and prosecute him. You have efcc. If in 4 year u can't jail him, u have failed
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by morisnewrain(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Baba'lawo spotted. But it not irawo, it is called irawe
dimexy247:
Ok

Dear ATIKU/OBI (sir),

Dimexy247. Signed.

ASE oooooooo cheesy
Re: Lagos State Releases School Calendar To Show Election Break... by obinoral1179(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
goodconscience:

Yes. We are amiable but terribly overused.
I know one day your effort will be rewarding. Keep the fly high I love you all...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) Shortlists Names For 71RC / NBTE Implements A New Polytechnic Grading System / Info About Unilag School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.