Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,693 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Common Things I Was Not Taught In School. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Common Things I Was Not Taught In School. (263 Views)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) / MONEY: A Subject Not Taught In Schools / From Payroll To Profit: We Are Not Taught How To Make It On Our Own. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Common Things I Was Not Taught In School. by RichEstate(m): 7:22am On Feb 09, 2019
COMMON THINGS I WAS NOT TAUGHT IN SCHOOL.
My 2 multimillionaire {in dollars} coaches taught me.

I spent five years in primary school, six years in secondary school, 1 year pre-ND, two years in ND, three years as direct entry student in University. Totalled SEVENTEEN YEARS OF MY LIFE! Yet, these common things were not taught. The only thing school teaches in my opinion is FORCE DISCIPLINE and FEAR. Here they are...

1. If your Facebook page is sharply different from your business Facebook page you are in obscurity.
2. If it takes you more than one sentence to explain what you do, that means you are not making money from the business and not popular.
3. You need a coaches to develop with you financial game plan. And to hold you accountable and he must be richer than you
4. Back up good ideas with high intensity actions until you get it done.
5. If you are dumb and poor it's fine at least the dumbness justifies the poverty. But when you have more than enough knowledge and smart but yet poor, then you're a waste to humanity. DON'T LET YOUR LEARNING LEADS TO KNOWLEDGE, LET IT LEAD TO ACTION.
6. Find out what poor people read but don't read it.
7. Take someone richer than you who made money legally for lunch and ask a lot of questions.
8. No matter how much you earn, save.
9. Income formula 60-10-10-10-10
Spend not more than 60% on expenditure. Give 10% away to charity or church, 10% ON ACTIVE INCOME GENERATING BUSINESS. 10% ON PASSIVE INCOME SUCH AS STOCKS, BONDS, TREASURY BILLS, ETC.
10% ON REAL ESTATE.
10. Don't forget rule number 8 and 9.
11. Don't keep your money at home, it won't grow and it can be stolen. Don't keep it in banks, they are smarter than you (except for fixed deposit). Keep your money in a. Real estate b. Business c. Passive investments.
12. Learn to wait. SUCCESS IS INNER IDEAS BACKED UP WITH CONSISTENT INTENSITY AND PATIENCE.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account / Help with Business Name Registration / How To Earn $300+ Daily With Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.