Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Ladies If Your Pant Has Ever Been Stolen, What Happened To You? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ladies If Your Pant Has Ever Been Stolen, What Happened To You? (540 Views)

“My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / This Type Of Watch Has Been Stolen In London, It Worth ₦321Million(Photos) / Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies If Your Pant Has Ever Been Stolen, What Happened To You? by Delivar(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2019
I created this thread to uncover the mystery behind this pant ritual nonsense. The only way I thought this issue can be uncovered is to hear from ladies whom their pants has been stolen by a suspected ritualist. We need to hear from these ladies to tell us if anything odd has happened to them since their pants were stolen. I hope this information will help us put an end to all these barbaric acts of thinking that pants can yield money.

So ladies, if your pants has been stolen of recent, has anything strange happened to you that CLEARLY suggests it's as result of your stolen pants by suspected ritualists?

1 Like

Re: Ladies If Your Pant Has Ever Been Stolen, What Happened To You? by Kwamecron(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2019
They will not even av the mind to know wat happed... That means non of the can read this Post
Re: Ladies If Your Pant Has Ever Been Stolen, What Happened To You? by Justpd: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Heard it's hair they steal now.

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Ilorin Robber, Ariyo And 4 Others To Die By Hanging (Photos) / Woman Caught Husband Spending Their Kids School Money On Drinks With Three Women / See Why The Man Was Also Arrested And Paraded In The Viral Anambra Flog Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.