Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) (908 Views)

I Need Someone To Build A Classified Website For Me In Owerri / I Need A A Classified Ads Like Jiji Script Or Wordpress Premium Theme / A Classified Ads Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Hello fellow webmasters! It's been a while since I posted on Nairaland. Like you, I've always been busy looking for ways to improve the world. Web masters are indeed hardworking!
I have taken my time to study and observe different classified scripts on the web, especially the open source ones, and there is one general thing i have observed: They all lack a basic touch of social features. Classified websites should have features that will facilitate advertiser-buyer interaction such as private messaging, chatboxes among others. This way, the advertiser does not necessarily need to check his mail box for messages from potential clients; he gets them within the site.
Also i have also observed that some Nigerians who are interestied in starting classified website businesses are usually not able to afford foriegn classified scripts considering the high exchange rates. The good news is that i am almost done with building a very user-friendly classified website.
Advantages of the script:
1. You'll get support from me. The script is my "child" and any support you'll need regarding the script will be readily available.
2. The script wiil be highly affordable so that you can happily run your own jiji-like website and make money.
3. New features will be added regularly to improve the user experience.
4. And lots more!
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2019
The registration page...

Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Advertiser's profile page...

Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2019
User login page...

Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Notice the message menu

Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2019
Notice this user has recieved a new message...

Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2019
The development aspect of the project is done. My designer was designing the interfaces as at the time of writing this.
If interested, please feel free to reach me on 07014509524.
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by Julius2214(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
Wow! Nice... You can as well drop the demo when it's completed
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Julius2214:
Wow! Nice... You can as well drop the demo when it's completed
Glad you stopped by bro... I'll drop the demo link when i am done with the development, design and testing... smiley
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Almost done with the front end so that I can tackle the backend... smiley
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Meanwhile, hire me also for your project... I am a developer with an undying drive to satisfy clients... Try me! 07014509524
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2019
LaiveNg:
Almost done with the front end so that I can tackle the backend... smiley
Which one be done with frontend or backed... It's obvious it's wordpry broda
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
Which one be done with frontend or backed... It's obvious it's wordpry broda
No bro... It's no WordPress. I am building everything from scratch using my favourite frameworks: Codeigniter and Bootstrap 4. Demo and source codes will be shared soon.
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 3:40am On Mar 08, 2019
barapistis:

Are you done now
I had to pause this very project when a client hired me for another project. But if you need the script chat me up: 09055589180
Re: A Classified Script With Social Features Almost Ready For Grabs! (PHOTOS) by LaiveNg: 12:08am On May 09, 2019
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Payview.info - Get Paid To View Ads, Surveys & Tasks / Why Is My RPM So Low / (Sold) 3 Years Naija Verified Adsense For Sell With $30 Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.