Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Was At Alvalade To Watch The New Ronaldo Play - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Was At Alvalade To Watch The New Ronaldo Play (469 Views)

Will Cristiano Ronaldo Play Manchester United Against Arsenal Today? / We'll Be Watching Ronaldo Play Europa League Football / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Was At Alvalade To Watch The New Ronaldo Play by presstimestv: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo was Alvalade… also, it was nice of Ronaldo to have gone there to watch Joao Felix play”
Manchester United, Real Madrid and PSG are tracking the 19-year-old New Ronaldo but he’s expressed his interest in playing alongside the Juventus player

One can imagine that Ronaldo liked what he saw in the Alvalade too And maybe even passed on a glowing report to his employers in Turin, at substantially the same way that Manchester United’s players urged Sir Alex Ferguson to sign that the five-time Ballon d’Or winner after facing him in Lisbon back in 2003.

For Juve, it might well prove very nice really that Ronaldo got to watch Joao Felix play with.

The player’s next destination is anything but sure yet He’s left No secret of his desire to learn his football under the advice of his country’s most famous footballer, telling Tuttosport: ”I would like to play together with Cristiano Ronaldo because he’s just the best.

“He is an idol, a world icon, an illustration for everyone. The mere fact Of being alongside him, of being able to train with a monster like him, would allow me to grow further.

Can Joao Replace Cristiano as the New Ronaldo?

Read more: https://presstimes.ng/cristiano-ronaldo-was-at-alvalade-to-watch-the-new-ronaldo-play/#ixzz5f0ka7U4s

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Was At Alvalade To Watch The New Ronaldo Play by Emmafe(m): 10:28am On Feb 09, 2019
G.O.A.T

Check my siggy if you need iPhone xr

(1) (Reply)

Trump Reacts To The Viral Video Of An African Woman Juggling Ball / FINALLY! Chelsea Boss Sarri Speaks On Dumping The Club For Greener Pastures / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona 2 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.