Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Help With My Personal Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With My Personal Website (581 Views)

Drop Ur Personal Website Here And Let's Rate / I Want To See Your Personal Website! / Create Your Personal Website With Google Page Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Personal Website by fatezy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
Hi. I'm trying to develop my website and I want it to be fitted with a blog. The problem is creating the blog as I have ideas but dont knw the best course of action. I'm thinking about storing the articles in a database and then loading it from there. Pls, is dis d best way to go about it?
Re: Help With My Personal Website by DualCore1: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
You can use Wordpress for your blog. Search Google for all the info you need on it.
Re: Help With My Personal Website by Enquirer: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2010
Yep. Wordpress is best for the blog. You can even have your blog look exactly like your website if you wish. In fact, you can manage every content in your site via wordpress.
Re: Help With My Personal Website by fatezy(m): 12:14am On Aug 23, 2010
thnks guys, Chkd out wordpress nd found out its written wiv php. jst wonderin if I can use it on a site using asp.net

(1) (Reply)

Learn Free Html And Start Web-desogn On Ur Own / Check Out My New Site / Check This Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.