Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Pls List Of Possible M.sc Courses For Someone With B.sc Business Admin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls List Of Possible M.sc Courses For Someone With B.sc Business Admin (733 Views)

Study Medicine(MBBS),engineering,business Admin, And Economics In China. / Pls List Any Nigeria University Part Time Study Center In Lagos / What Is The Cut Off Mark For Nnamdi Azikiwe University? For Business Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls List Of Possible M.sc Courses For Someone With B.sc Business Admin by skifu: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
hello Nairalanders, please i need list of possible M.sc courses for someone with B.sc Business Admin, thank you,
Re: Pls List Of Possible M.sc Courses For Someone With B.sc Business Admin by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
Finance,human resourse mangement,logistics,statitics,real estate,marketing,Information systems ERP,enterprenurship,enviromental managment,business intelligence,money mangment,fishing mangment,food managment,oil and gas mangement,oil and gas enterprises,small business managment,future studies,energy,
Re: Pls List Of Possible M.sc Courses For Someone With B.sc Business Admin by skifu: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2010
thanks Olas2u, the challenge i'm facing is that, most of the universities i found especially in the U.s and Canada do not have variety of these M.sc courses , they are mostly offering MBA which i do not want to do,
Re: Pls List Of Possible M.sc Courses For Someone With B.sc Business Admin by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
once you know what you want you will get it,i can recommend logistics for you,if you like it,its a nice one and you can fit into any industry and its the future in developing countries,you could also work in the oil and gas,maritime or head departments with transportation issues,but it as a lot of calculations.And other things .it also called supply chain managment

(1) (Reply)

The Poly Ibadan Pin Card / How Does A Law Graduate From Nigeria Get Into Law School In Usa? / Proposal Writing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.