Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached (2075 Views)

Pure Breed Boerboel Puppies For Sale / “my Beast” Full Breed Boerboel Male / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by grafixdon: 11:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
Goodday guys, I received this dog today, it's actually a gift from big sister. The dog looks so malnourished. Very lean and weak. I took it to vet doctor immediately for treatment and proper care. She took some injections, I cant recall the name of the injections, cost about 8k. My sister claimed the dog is pure breed Boerboel but doesn't look anything close.

Please, I need advice from experienced dog owners, how do i care for this dog, what kind of food, drugs etc should I give her.
Thank you.

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by OsuGanja(m): 1:31am On Feb 10, 2019
This one no pure anything but feed her,love her,play with her,dedicate time for her and you’d not care if she’s pure or not
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2019
for now, you can't tell because the dog is too young and malnourished. just feed it first then it'll come up

2 Likes

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2019
Its actually malnourished so you cannot tell how good the breed is. You must place the dog on high protein food for ~3 weeks. Lets judge after then.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by grafixdon: 8:58am On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:
for now, you can't tell because the dog is too young and malnourished.
just feed it first then it'll come up

Feed it with what pls. I have never owned a dog before

1 Like

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by grafixdon: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2019
frowland:
Its actually malnourished so you cannot tell how good the breed is. You must place the dog on high protein food for ~3 weeks. Lets judge after then.

High protein food like what, beans?
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2019
grafixdon:

Feed it with what pls. I have never owned a dog before
go and buy good quality puppy food for that dog from a vet shop. also don't forget to deworm the dog every two weeks( with dog deworming pills not human)
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2019
grafixdon:

no he meant things like meat, egg e.t.c.
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by grafixdon: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:
no he meant things like meat, egg e.t.c.
OK. Thanks
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by grafixdon: 9:47am On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:

go and buy good quality puppy food for that dog from a vet shop. also don't forget to deworm the dog every two weeks( with dog deworming pills not human)

OK. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2019
grafixdon:

No, beaf, fish, chicken. Serve it raw, not cooked.
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2019
frowland:

No, beaf, fish, chicken. Serve it raw, not cooked.
no definitely cook it how will you be prescribing raw meat for a recovering puppy? OP cook the meat but don't put seasoning inside just boil it and serve

1 Like

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:

no definitely cook it
how will you be prescribing raw meat for a recovering puppy?
OP cook the meat but don't put seasoning inside just boil it and serve

You know nothing about dogs. I don't need to waste my time on this. OP listen to any dimwit who claims to know it all. I am out of here.
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
OP, contact IamFotress to supply you some choice chicken parts. Like this my puppies I feed them raw chicken heart, GorrillaMax, BullyMax and crushed indomie and canned food some times. They are 13 of them in total. This is 9weeks more than 15kg by weight.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
frowland:

You know nothing about dogs. I don't need to waste my time on this. OP listen to any dimwit who claims to know it all. I am out of here.
why are you so bitter?
did I claim to know all? so because someone has a different opinion to yours it makes the person a "dimwit"
lol I'm not even going to waste my time on a bitter dog nazi, stomping around nairaland waiting to flaunt his pure bred dogs at any given chance, next thing you'll say now is that you "have many dogs" or "have been training dogs for so many years".
I see people like you everywhere everyday, it obvious something is bothering your life and your knowledge about dogs is what you use to comfort yourself that you are better than everyone.
stop randomly exposing your bitterness to strangers it's not nice.
how will your two daughters feel knowing their father behaves like this online?
if you can't express yourself like an adult then shut up and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:

no definitely cook it
how will you be prescribing raw meat for a recovering puppy?
OP cook the meat but don't put seasoning inside just boil it and serve
OP sometimes raw meat contains some parasites and worms that are harmful to puppies. if you cannot vouche for the source where you will get the meat from then it's better to play it safe and cook the meat.
raw meat is healthier and more easily digestible for dogs but meat gotten from the wrong source can do more harm than good
raw meat is healthier but cooked meat isn't bad, just make sure you cook with low heat and don't overcook it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:

why are you so bitter?
did I claim to know all? so because someone has a different opinion to yours it makes the person a "dimwit"
lol I'm not even going to waste my time on a bitter dog nazi, stomping around nairaland waiting to flaunt his pure bred dogs at any given chance, next thing you'll say now is that you "have many dogs" or "have been training dogs for so many years".
I see people like you everywhere everyday, it obvious something is bothering your life and your knowledge about dogs is what you use to comfort yourself that you are better than everyone.
stop randomly exposing your bitterness to strangers it's not nice.
how will your two daughters feel knowing their father behaves like this online?
if you can't express yourself like an adult then shut up and leave.

You're ranting mr man. Dogs eat and digest raw meat very comfortably. Frozen meat is as good as cooked meat as at such low temperature no harmful bacteria or warm can survive. ..and yes, I am an experienced dog breeder, not just a random dog owner. You are an idi0t for bringing my family in a private dicus. You are indeed a dimwit.
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
frowland:

You're ranting mr man. Dogs eat and digest raw meat very comfortably. Frozen meat is as good as cooked meat as at such low temperature no harmful bacteria or warm can survive. ..and yes, I am an experienced dog breeder, not just a random dog owner. You are an idi0t for bringing my family in a private dicus. You are indeed a dimwit.
did you read my other comment about raw meat? did you even specify to him that you meant frozen meat? you just gave a vague point, called people dimwits and acted like you "dropped the mic on the conversation" your ego is really something else man. I didn't even need to know you to describe your life, that's to show how basic you are as a person lol
judging by what you have been saying,you obviously just learned the word "dimwit".
you still sound bitter and unnecessarily egotistical even as you called what I said "ranting" lmao, basic clown gtfo

3 Likes

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:

did you read my other comment about raw meat? did you even specify to him that you meant frozen meat? you just gave a vague point, called people dimwits and acted like you "dropped the mic on the conversation" your ego is really something else man. I didn't even need to know you to describe your life, that's to show how basic you are as a person lol
judging by what you have been saying,you obviously just learned the word "dimwit".
you still sound bitter and unnecessarily egotistical even as you called what I said "ranting" lmao, basic clown gtfo

Iamfortress I referred him to sells quality frozen meat. So you are indeed the idi0t jumping into my comment without asking for clarifications.
I have been on this forum for a very long time, I have over this period of time come across m0rons like you. I am not suprised.
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:

OP sometimes raw meat contains some parasites and worms that are harmful to puppies. if you cannot vouche for the source where you will get the meat from then it's better to play it safe and cook the meat.
raw meat is healthier and more easily digestible for dogs but meat gotten from the wrong source can do more harm than good
raw meat is healthier but cooked meat isn't bad, just make sure you cook with low heat and don't overcook it.
my opinion still stands........OP don't feed your dog raw meat unless it has been properly frozen or you can vouche for the source of the meat

1 Like

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
frowland:

Iamfortress I referred him to sells quality frozen meat. So you are indeed the idi0t jumping into my comment without asking for clarifications.
I have been on this forum for a very long time, I have over this period of time come across m0rons like you. I am not suprised.
ooh you've finally changed words from dimwit to m0ron good for you.
tell me one thing I have said that makes me an idiot or m0ron or even dimwit. you can't just go around calling everyone that opposes you a fool. besides, you meet people like me all the time because your ego is fragile as hell and you easily feel threatened when someone opposes you.
don't mention me again until you can prove any thing I said wrong or prove I'm a dimwit or m0ron......thank you, next

3 Likes

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
IamAnderson:

ooh you've finally changed words from dimwit to slowpoke good for you.
tell me one thing I have said that makes me an idiot or slowpoke or even dimwit. you can't just go around calling everyone that opposes you a fool. besides, you meet people like me all the time because your ego is fragile as hell and you easily feel threatened when someone opposes you.
don't mention me again until you can prove any thing I said wrong or prove I'm a dimwit or slowpoke......thank you, next

Rubish!
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by IamAnderson(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
frowland:

Rubish!
I thought so

1 Like

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by grafixdon: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
frowland:
OP, contact IamFotress to supply you some choice chicken parts. Like this my puppies I feed them raw chicken heart, GorrillaMax, BullyMax and crushed indomie and canned food some times. They are 13 of them in total. This is 9weeks more than 15kg by weight.

Pls can you send his number? Thank you so much
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2019
grafixdon:

Pls can you send his number? Thank you so much

https://www.nairaland.com/4857790/fortress-meatshop-frozen-foods

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by grafixdon: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by Baroba(m): 4:58am On Feb 11, 2019
frowland:

You actually attacked him first from nowhere for giving his opinion, accusing of " not knowing anything about dogs" and I have not seen anyone on this thread claiming to " know it all"..

Iamanderson stated his opinion, you could have given yours without jumping on him from nowhere.. Totally uncalled for, see how it quickly slipped into insults..

Someone once said, Nigerians can start an argument in an empty room.. I tire

2 Likes

Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by frowland(m): 6:02am On Feb 11, 2019
Baroba:

You actually attacked him first from nowhere for giving his opinion, accusing of " not knowing anything about dogs" and I have not seen anyone on this thread claiming to " know it all"..

Iamanderson stated his opinion, you could have given yours without jumping on him from nowhere.. Totally uncalled for, see how it quickly slipped into insults..

Someone once said, Nigerians can start an argument in an empty room.. I tire

Its in the past now. We can now move forward and not backward. Thanks.
Re: Is This Dog Pure Breed Boerboel Pictures Attached by grafixdon: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Easy guys

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Give My 1 Year Old German Shepherd To Someone / Why Do Dog Buyers Always Ask To See Pictures Of Puppy Parents Before Buying? / Delivered A Lhasa Apso Pup For CDQ Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.