Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Exposed(i Dedicate My Boobs To Atiku-obi For Money) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exposed(i Dedicate My Boobs To Atiku-obi For Money) (392 Views)

Delta Speaker Congratulates Okowa As He Emerges Running Mate To Atiku / EXPOSED: I Have The Most Wicked Display Picture On Nairaland / Busty Slay Queen Showcases Her Boobs To Her Followers (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposed(i Dedicate My Boobs To Atiku-obi For Money) by rkennyking(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2019
So the Internet was taking to another level of campaign madness ,when some days ago a lady on Facebook by the name warri rebel claimed to dedicate her breasts to the candidacy of Atiku and Obi .
Well below are other post from her Facebook revealing that she only cared for some cash back from the PDP.
Perhaps majority of supporter of political parties do all the supporting for same purpose

(1) (Reply)

New Report: Church Paid People To Pretend God Healed Them / Actress Yvonne Nelson Sex Starved For Over A Year Now | E-nigeriang / Amara KANU Share This Adorable Photo Appreciating God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.