Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Test To Win Negative Circumstances In Life - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Test To Win Negative Circumstances In Life (324 Views)

The Impact Of Social Media On Nigerian Youths: Positive And Negative Effects / My New Write Up:in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES / UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES- A Short Story By Avatarmode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Test To Win Negative Circumstances In Life by Darevofpeace(m): 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Life is a mystery and it is filled with uncertainties,we live in great hope and expectations of tomorrow while concealing our fears in our heart,we all tend to make projection about tomorrow and sometimes we hit and a times we miss.
There are hurdles to cross and battles to be fought and journeys to be undertaken.Until you pass a test in life,no one goes to the next step and the funny thing is that each steps has it own peculiar challenges. No human is free from the stress of life.I have listed some test to be passed in order to win in life.

(1)DO NOT TALK LIKE YOUR PRESENT SITUATION
Right in the midst of life challenge's, when goal's are not being met and when expectations are cut short, little by little,all these thing's tends to build up in our heart and there seems to be a wound which tends to grow day in day out in our heart,we tend to loose focus, we tend to over think and life seems foggy and future dream's seems like a mirage,the next thing that happens is for us to start telling everybody around us the pain's in our fragile heart as if they do not have their own issues too.
This is a big mistake people make,less we forget the people we are even talking too got there own problems unresolved and these are people we tend to share our secret pain's with. Telling everybody our problem is not going to solve anything,it only expand it the more, I am not saying people can't help us in times of crisis, but we need to be strategic about it."There is no market on earth where emotional pains are been sold by sharing our heart trouble's" we might therefore keep some to ourselves,forget the luxury car's of the rich,the flying jets around the World,the beautiful estate's and the million's of cash in there personal accounts.
If only you have the opportunity to spend some times with the rich and the mighty, you would be too surprised about there own anxiety and risks they had undertaken which yours seems to little to it.You need to keep quite in order to have your peace in times as such.

(2)DO NOT DRESS LIKE YOUR SITUATION
Here in Nigeria,no one make an announcement of any mad people,you just need to look st the way they look outwardly, in life you might loose everything, but I do beg you,do not ever loose your mind.The mind is the battle field of life, read this short note on the 'battle field of the life'The human mind is the seat of power,nothing works in a man's life without the mind,all idea's are conceptualized within the mind before seeing broad day light.
As long as you are in absolute control of your mind,your life would maintain a trajectory forward positioning,"loosing your mind is like loosing your life, the heart is the engine room of life and the mind is the steering wheel of life, where the mind goes, the body follows"the devil is a sabotage, he will first present an idea in your ears waiting for your mind to accept it,when you can win the battle of the mind,you have already won the battles of life,"be ye therefore transformed by the renewal of your mind" people tend to dress shabbily when so depressed and overly anxious, the moment your situation starts to reflect on your outward appearance,the foundation of insanity has just been laid,no matter what you are going through, do not ever dress like your situation.

(3)DO NOT ACT LIKE YOUR SITUATION
Acting everytime like what you go through would jeopardize your life at the end of the day,we need to build a real shock absorber in us and thick resistance and immunity against any life eventualities,relax your mind,both the rich,the poor shall be buried someday,death is a great leveler of all human existence, why you are still working your mental capacity out on a prevailing situation, learn to stay calm and peaceful.
You can cry when alone because I know sometimes the burdens can seems so choking, but I want to assure you,you have conquered yesteryears battles and this very one is going to be a sweet walkover,let me conclude this words by the lord Jesus, "in this World,you shall face tribulations and trial's but be of good Cheer's, I have overcome the World" Always remember Jesus did not promise us a 'stress free life' He only promised a walk over which shall be everlasting right in the midst of life challenges,remember this "as long as your position had been well determined in life,opposition comes side by side,you want a no stress life,you go check the cemetery, they are the only free human on the earth.I wish you a faith filled and victorious experience in this new week,originally written by ayobami Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Short Story:goods / Do It Now / Thread About African Books, Books And Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.