Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Your Best And The Worst Radio Station - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Best And The Worst Radio Station (1930 Views)

Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan / Your Best Music Video Director In Nigeria? / What Is Your Favourite Radio Station And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by Papashira(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2007
which is your best and the worst Nigeria radio station
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by jhymmy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2007
rhythm 93.7 is hot also i receive cosmo from somewhere in the east.who knows where the hell it is
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by STEEVE: 3:51pm On May 10, 2007
COSMO FM 105.5,ENUGU IS THE BUMM!!!
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by luvhenry(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2007
cool fm 96.9 worst station 89.7 and 92.9
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by ifezue(m): 12:53am On May 15, 2007
I rili cant say my best station, but i sure know my worst. Anybody ever heard about ABS somewhere in Anambra? That sation is DEAD. They have been playing te same songs, same way and same time for the past 12 years. i am NOT exergerating. I get to listen to it whenever i am in my dearlin HOME FOR ALL! Now, I think Cosmo has come to the resque.
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by shilo23(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2007
Rythm FM Port-Harcourt is my best station and my worst is CRBC Calabar
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by malcolmx: 1:53pm On May 19, 2007
COSMO FM 105.5,ENUGU is definitely the best in Nigeria though i think COOL FM and RHYTHM FM LAGOS are also trying.
My worst anyway is TREASURE FM,PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by tabontabo: 6:52am On May 27, 2007
For being too foriegn, I give COOLFM a thumb down.
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by ifezue(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2007
Hey! seems to me that it's only guys who are talking about radio station. Does it mean that Guys listen to radio more than ladies? With all those love songs being played on radio: it just seems so not it.
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by biggjoe(m): 5:27am On Jun 11, 2008
105.5 Cosmo FM! Enugu is the station anyday.  I think they have the widest reach in the country too.

I was amazed that I can even get it from Keffi, Nasarawa State where I served.
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by bgees(m): 7:31am On Jun 11, 2008
Cool fm can be so fake at times.but i still luv them because of Freeze,Gbemi and Vicky.i also like Rhythm 93.7 lagos.

My worst is Brila fm.someone tell them to stick to sports reporting. Those pple are so wack. Their d-jays work like illiterates and that yemi guys keeps askin stupid questions during his interviews.
Re: Your Best And The Worst Radio Station by jiggaz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2011
My best station is Rhythm 95.7 Fm, Awka. All their presenters rock!! Big Syd, Elvis, Raezy, Iphy, Sanzye da Sexy and d Dazzling Dazzle. My worst station is ABS Fm, dat station sucks big time. Dem presenters always speaking Igbo!! Loolz.

(1) (Reply)

Terry D Rapman - Joe Spazm Mixtape Singles Download! / M-trill :: Trilla [dope Dope Dope Dope] / Stephnora Okere Versus P Square On Jeje - Compare The Two Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.